Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-15 13:22:08, last edited by Notcarksss (2017-08-15 13:22:38)

Notcarksss

My first youtube video (Nightcore HATERS go away)

Hi everyone! I've finally managed to buy the required tools to make my first nightcore remix of Owl City - Fireflies.
If you're interested and want to listen to the remix, please use this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4wzlXPzPj4&t
If anyone likes it please leave a like, if you hate it or don't like it, please leave feedback here and I will try to improve in my next video

P.S Sorry for the quality
~Notcarksss/NightcoreRYT

YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#2 2017-08-15 14:19:10

Sensei1

Re: My first youtube video (Nightcore HATERS go away)

It sounds like you changed the pitch of the vocals, but left everything else to the original pitch. It sounds pretty interesting, but not really like nightcore to me xD
Nightcore mixes are basically sped-up dance remixes of songs. The most important thing in nightcore would be to speed up the song (the pitch will also go higher). That alone will make the song sound pretty nightcorey, but you also need to make it your own by adding stuff to it. That's what remixing is all about after all!

Here's an example of a nice nightcore mix:
Numb (Nightcore)
Original song

Original song is about 110Bpm, but the nightcore mix starts with 140bpm and changes to 180bpm later (At 0:45 or so). So it's a lot faster!
In addition to that the style has been pretty much changed from rock to UK Hardcore. Hardcore sounding drums, bass and lead synth were added. Structure was changed, there are buildups etc.

So my tips for you are: Remember to speed it up, and change the song more. Try to make it sound more like dance music, and try to make it your own! ^^

#3 2017-08-15 14:21:56, last edited by Notcarksss (2017-08-15 14:24:54)

Notcarksss

Re: My first youtube video (Nightcore HATERS go away)

Sensei1 wrote:

It sounds like you changed the pitch of the vocals, but left everything else to the original pitch. It sounds pretty interesting, but not really like nightcore to me xD
Nightcore mixes are basically sped-up dance remixes of songs. The most important thing in nightcore would be to speed up the song (the pitch will also go higher). That alone will make the song sound pretty nightcorey, but you also need to make it your own by adding stuff to it. That's what remixing is all about after all!

Here's an example of a nice nightcore mix:
Numb (Nightcore)
Original song

Original song is about 110Bpm, but the nightcore mix starts with 140bpm and changes to 180bpm later (At 0:45 or so). So it's a lot faster!
In addition to that the style has been pretty much changed from rock to UK Hardcore. Hardcore sounding drums, bass and lead synth were added. Structure was changed, there are buildups etc.

So my tips for you are: Remember to speed it up, and change the song more. Try to make it sound more like dance music, and try to make it your own! ^^

I have changed more than just the vocals and I get what you mean and okay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Thanks for the feedback.

P.S i made this 2 days ago, forgot to post. Im working on a new song now with some of the feedback that you have given!

YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

Notcarksss1502803316673238

Board footer