Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#526 2017-08-14 21:11:03

Processor

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

I understand that Devlin is the most vocal member of our town but why would any scum want to kill him when they know he is a citizen. Why was devlin protected, why was devlin attacked? So dumb...

"On the topic of neutral roles I'm just going to say that I don't think there is one. I don't think jawapa being executioner is a good theory as I really do not see how it was exclusively him pushing for his 'target', that's assuming he rigged the RNG which I very much doubt. However if there is a neutral role then I'm willing to bet it's a witch or a survivor."
Are you really suggesting that JaWapa would post here if he got his own name from the RNG generator? Would he really push for lynching himself?

Every "supposedly" RNG that does not require immutable input from multiple players is rigged.

----

It was very dumb of JaWapa to lynch himself and deny town time to talk on a **** saturday, the forums most active day of the week.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#527 2017-08-14 21:13:35

Processor

I'll believe Luka to be a doctor, since no one counterclaimed.

Why did devlin question Lukas role if he knew he was town? Idk where it happened but I assume it happened here on the forums and the post was deleted or something.
That's a very anti-town thing to do.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#528 2017-08-14 21:34:54

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

!vote Slabdrill

On Day 1 I stated that I think Jkdrip and Slabdrill may be together. Since we know that Jkdrip is scum I feel it is safe to assume Slabdrill is his partner.

Why anyone steal Jawapa's body? Like wtf how does that do anything in any way? Jawapa I'm so sorry we got lynched yesterday and I hope your body is found <3 RIP.

Also RIP to diff. As soon as Jawapa flipped town I knew you were also, it's a shame that the Mafia saw that and targeted you because of it. You would have been one of the more useful players today and you will be missed.

So Jkdrip is a member of the Mafia eh? That fits one of my original theories that I had discarded. Also I guess Luka wasn't so crazy to attack Jkdrip after all.

Since Jkdrip was an investigator I assume they would have investigated Luka night 1 just to make sure if he was the doctor. Diff being killed tells us that the Mafia did not target AlphaJon, presumably because they knew he would be protected by Luka.

As Jawapa's theory on both me and Luka being Mafia has been disproved by Jkdrip being Mafia, I would appreciate it if we could skip the crap of you all accusing us today. But if you still don't believe we are both Town then ask yourself what do you think stopped the night kill on N1? Because it definitely wasn't AlphaJon's role block and the other main thing it could have been is Luka protecting me from being shot.

I must admit that it is suspicious that Luka didn't die during the night since he would be the obvious target. There's 2 reasons the Mafia may not have chosen him; first of all to make him look guilty, secondly to seem less predictable. But if Slabdrill does not flip scum then I do think we should maybe look more into Luka. But for now I think we should leave that accusation with yesterday.

Jkdrip's throat was slit. It could be that Maxi has given the vigilante a new style but to be honest I am willing to bet it was the work of a serial killer. Now this sparks 2 questions:
A) Why was there no SK kill on N1?
B) Does the SK have night kill immunity; if so is that what caused there to be no night kill from the Mafia N1?

I'm willing to bet one of the more quiet players are the SK since it would make sense for them to lay low. The lurker play style also seems to be a common theme amongst serial killers in past games that I have read over.

@AlphaJon: who was it that you role blocked?
@Luka: who did you protect last night?

This information may not be all the valuable but it would be nice to know since you have nothing to lose from sharing it.

@The cop (or variation of): Unless you have valuable information I strongly advise you not to role claim today, especially since we now know there are 2 threats to player's life each night. If you do role claim though, I'm hoping Luka will see you as top priority for protection tonight.

Here's my theory of what happened night 1 in order for there to be no kill:
The Mafia targeted the Serial Killer. However, the Serial Killer is immune to being shot at night and as a result their kill attempt was not successful.
The Serial Killer targeted me. However, Luka protected me which prevented me from dying. I think most of us agreed that I was an unlikely target for the Mafia so a Serial Killer wishing to silence me makes a lot more sense.

So if my theory is true, it means the Mafia knows who the Serial Killer is: the person they tried to kill N1.
@Mafia could you maybe try to avenge your fallen Mafioso and help us lynch the Serial Killer today? Thanks. Besides, you need to lynch them at some point since you probably can't night kill them; it may as well be today.

I'm interested to hear other people's theories of what happened. I encourage that we lynch Slabdrill today since he is most connected with Jkdrip. If you want me to post why I think that then feel free to ask but I feel that most people are sceptical of him anyway.

@Slabdrill: You better start forming a defence and actually contribute your own ideas to the town.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#529 2017-08-14 21:48:24

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

Why the **** was jawapa lynched. Also the role card has more than 1 word on it, you could have defined the 10th or the 20th or whateverth word instead of the last. Are you dumb?
Now you can't of course, since everyone knows the role card.

I think everyone has agreed to stop using rolecard wording as evidence since it's kinda cheaty. Also Jawapa was lynched because of the feud between myself and Luka vs him. It's unfortunate that it didn't end up in the most optimum way but we can't exactly change that. Jkdrip also played a part in Jawapa's lynch so there was definitely some manipulation from the Mafia there. But then again, I was so against Jawapa that I guess I was an easy target to manipulate to further the push on him.

Processor wrote:

I understand that Devlin is the most vocal member of our town but why would any scum want to kill him when they know he is a citizen. Why was devlin protected, why was devlin attacked? So dumb...

Luka protected me because I was the main person protecting him from the RNG wagon. I guess he was grateful for that. And we have to consider that it was possibly the SK that attacked me on N1 rather than the Mafia since their was no kill from either of those factions that night.

Processor wrote:

Are you really suggesting that JaWapa would post here if he got his own name from the RNG generator? Would he really push for lynching himself?

Every "supposedly" RNG that does not require immutable input from multiple players is rigged.

Fair enough. I was mainly suggesting that Jawapa didn't have Luka as a executioner target and rigged the RNG to target specifically Luka but I guess you're right in saying all RNG's are rigged as no player would post the results if they were them self. 

Processor wrote:

It was very dumb of JaWapa to lynch himself and deny town time to talk on a **** saturday, the forums most active day of the week.

I don't think it's fair to blame the dead for their own demise. I was the main pushing force behind Jawapa's lynch so I am the main one to blame for his death. I doubt we would have achieved much in that extra time since there was too much squabbling. That situation is defused now unless anyone wants to bring it up again.

Processor wrote:

I'll believe Luka to be a doctor, since no one counterclaimed.

Why did devlin question Lukas role if he knew he was town? Idk where it happened but I assume it happened here on the forums and the post was deleted or something.
That's a very anti-town thing to do.

I believed he was town but I was slightly distrustful that he was a doctor when he role claimed as I believed it was probably a ploy to get out of a lynch. I now fully believe Luka is town and I owe him my life.

@Proc idk why but I feel like your last few posts have a bit of an angry tone, what gives? Or maybe I'm just reading too much into the swearing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#530 2017-08-14 21:52:29

AlphaJon

Ok, let me start off the day by saying that I made a huge mistake regarding JaWapa. Some things didn't make sense but I still pushed on my initial claims against him. And I'm sorry about that.

maxi123 wrote:

MrJaWapa's grave has been robbed and their body is missing!!

Wtf happened here?
Could it be JaWapa had a hidden ghost-like power which doesn't appear on the role card? Something's fishy here.
Or there is a Vigilante or Serial killer.

Should I reveal who I blocked tonight right away?

#531 2017-08-14 21:54:39

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Yes AlphaJon. We have nothing to lose from you telling us who you role blocked so you might as well tell us the information as soon as possible.

Also you bring up a good point about Jawapa potentially having a power that was not listed on his role card. If there is a Medium in this game, perhaps you could talk to Jawapa's sould and see what he knows about his body being missing?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#532 2017-08-14 22:09:36

AlphaJon

I wanted to wait for more people posting before saying who my target was, but OK.
It was Onjit.

#533 2017-08-14 22:13:18

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

AlphaJon wrote:

It was Onjit.

Okay this confirms that Onjit is 100% not the Serial Killer otherwise Jkdrip would not be dead. There is still a chance they could be Mafia if Jkdrip performed the night kill but that seems unlikely at this point.

I'm willing to declare Onjit officially confirmed Townie based on this information.

@AlphaJon may I ask why you decided to role block Onjit? I never really saw him as a suspicious player so I would like to know your reasoning behind it.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#534 2017-08-14 22:44:57

AlphaJon

Devlin wrote:

may I ask why you decided to role block Onjit? I never really saw him as a suspicious player so I would like to know your reasoning behind it.

Unpredictability, and I considered him not active enough so I wanted to see if anything was going on.
Note that if there is a serial killer, may be immune to roleblocks by nature of the rolecard. IIRC there are also some variants where the roleblocker gets killed if he targets the serial killer.

Wooted by:

#535 2017-08-14 22:46:54

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

AlphaJon wrote:

Note that if there is a serial killer, may be immune to roleblocks by nature of the rolecard.

I have never seen this occur in any EE forum games so I doubt this is the case. I think it is unlikely that Onjit could be anything but town. Also fair enough on your reason for blocking him.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#536 2017-08-14 22:52:42

Evilbunny

maxi123 wrote:

Afterwards townsfolk proceeded to bury these two at the graveyard and that is when they saw that MrJaWapa's grave has been robbed and their body is missing!!

Can somebody who plays mafia explain what this normally means? He is also crossed off in the graveyard of the second post.
Also it is possible that the serial killer couldn't kill on N1 just as a balancing thing, I think we've had that before.

!vote Slabdrill

I have a very narrow list of suspects now and slabdrill is right on the top of that list.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#537 2017-08-14 22:58:02

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Evilbunny wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

Afterwards townsfolk proceeded to bury these two at the graveyard and that is when they saw that MrJaWapa's grave has been robbed and their body is missing!!

Can somebody who plays mafia explain what this normally means? He is also crossed off in the graveyard of the second post.

After reading over all the Mafia games on EE, even browsing the internet for different variations of Mafia and the roles includes, I did not find a single role or thing that allows a body to leave or be removed from the grave when I majorly researched Mafia roles a few weeks ago.

Unless of course that's the message we receive when someone is resurrected? I know there is a role that can bring players back from to dead so perhaps they are present in this game?

In which case @Jawapa, are you actually alive and able to comment at any moment?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#538 2017-08-14 23:02:37

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I don't think jawapa is alive because they're not on the alive list of op.

suddenly random sig change

#539 2017-08-14 23:05:41

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

I don't think jawapa is alive because they're not on the alive list of op.

Just going to casually ignore the 2 votes on you already? No mention of the accusations thrown against you at all... do you even care?

And he isn't in the dead list either. So if he is not alive or dead where could he be? If the whole purpose of being ambiguous about his body being missing from his grave is to confuse us about his state of being, then I doubt Maxi would ruin that by clearly labelling him as alive. There is still every chance Jawapa could be alive if that truly is how the resurrection power works.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#540 2017-08-14 23:08:53

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I'm planning on posting more about the votes on me as I see more reasons of people's suspicions.

There's a plethora of things the missing thing can mean, but we can't tell which until something happens with it.

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by:

#541 2017-08-14 23:12:53

Luka504

Wow jkdrip was actually scum?
Wow i just accepted the fact that the mafia wouldn't kill me and would push a free lynch on me.
But now that jkdrip flipped scum i feel a lot more confident that i can be of some use.
Anyway @Devlin i healed AlphaJon since obvs. I yet again didn't get any message of him being attacked or anything.
Anyway lemme re read Slabdrills posts just to see if he is worthy of the lynch.
Also this game started late as frick again and i won't post here till tommorow.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#542 2017-08-15 00:01:29

hummerz5

I have no idea what to make of mrjawapa

any sort of role out there that profits off of bringing people back to life? or is it just flair?

still kinda busy but in the pseudo-words of onjit "please don't something something hammer town"

Wooted by:

#543 2017-08-15 00:02:44

hummerz5

oh hey by the way

something to consider in the "why didn't {X} happen n1"

gosha was banned over that span

Wooted by: (2)

#544 2017-08-15 00:25:12

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

hummerz5 wrote:

oh hey by the way

something to consider in the "why didn't {X} happen n1"

gosha was banned over that span

So you think Gosha might be the SK? Because I think that is definitely a possibility.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#545 2017-08-15 00:34:33

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

A worrying thought just occurred to me. If we eliminate all the Mafia does the SK take over the town? If so the SK should be top priority because that would mean if we lynch the final Mafia member we ironically lose...

!Unvote

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#546 2017-08-15 00:53:44

Evilbunny

Devlin wrote:

A worrying thought just occurred to me. If we eliminate all the Mafia does the SK take over the town? If so the SK should be top priority because that would mean if we lynch the final Mafia member we ironically lose...

!Unvote

How would that make any sense? If we still have people to vote for lynches during the day then the game shouldn't end.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (3)

#547 2017-08-15 02:26:32

Onjit
Website

Devlin wrote:

The rolecard says "You will win when all threats to the town are eliminated." ie. Mafia/SK

Question: Would a witch count as a threat? Like all they do is switch people's night actions.
Also would an executioner count as a threat? They're only a threat to their target, not the whole town.

:.|:;

#548 2017-08-15 02:27:23

Onjit
Website

Holy **** the [ins ] tag is ugly

Remind me to never use that again

:.|:;

#549 2017-08-15 03:45:14

hummerz5

Onjit wrote:

Question: Would a witch count as a threat? Like all they do is switch people's night actions.

fair but that mischief, when used at all, hinders the town. as such, they have a negative effect

but I mean if they sided with town then that'd be swell because then at least there'd be some predictability so that, say, the vigilante doesn't get swapped by an idiot witch

#550 2017-08-15 03:49:57

hummerz5

so do we share the idea that the witch should be perceived as threat until suggested otherwise? The "default" is to not be known, so we can't know they plan otherwise until then

the witch is just fickle I guess. they could turn on either group... or just try and bide their time and hope mafia doesn't randomly pick them?

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer