Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#51 2017-08-05 01:18:27

Emalton
Member
From: USA ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-06-16
Posts: 1,111

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Mega Lamb wrote:

2. Same background as Emalton's, but slightly darker, or green.

omg we can be twins!
wooo

and these avatars are really nice and i think my friend might want one, ill ask the next time i see him in game. (he isnt on forums)

Last edited by Emalton (2017-08-05 01:18:40)


U08r7YL.png
?type=location&name=Emalton
Old signature by Zoey2070, Older signature by Amds
Thanks Latif for the avatar and Amds Zoey2070 Anatoly for the signature!

Offline

#52 2017-08-05 15:02:00

BobRove
Member
From: European Buffer Zone
Joined: 2016-09-03
Posts: 66

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

The infection is spreading...


SIGNATURE.png

Offline

#53 2017-08-13 00:25:49

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 770

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Lol I forgot this whoops, will upload some avatars soon. I'm too lazy to get rid of my laziness.


WOfmClS.png
No I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing.

I maek avatars 4 peeple if u liek u caen ask here 4 1 (it's kind of dead)

Offline

#54 2017-08-13 02:09:25

Emalton
Member
From: USA ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-06-16
Posts: 1,111

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Latif wrote:

Lol I forgot this whoops, will upload some avatars soon. I'm too lazy to get rid of my laziness.

Bruhhh don't stop. Bless others with the gift of your amazing avatars


U08r7YL.png
?type=location&name=Emalton
Old signature by Zoey2070, Older signature by Amds
Thanks Latif for the avatar and Amds Zoey2070 Anatoly for the signature!

Offline

Wooted by:

#55 2017-08-15 03:22:23

medeia
Member
From: State Farm
Joined: 2016-11-25
Posts: 185

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Smiley: Girl
Bg: gold
Kind of it

Last edited by medeia (2017-08-15 03:23:49)


rvobPaQ.jpg

Offline

#56 2017-08-15 03:38:16

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,537

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

1. Hazmat
2. Black
3. White


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey

Offline

#57 2017-08-20 15:19:29

Whirl
Banned
From: Facebook
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 3,643

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Latif wrote:

Sorry for being slow everyone, I was doing some other stuff and forgot about the avatars. I will work on the new avatars today and finish as many as possible.

And I'll never take requests from Whirl anymore, doesn't matter what kind of request. You should think before saying something, I don't care if you will or won't use the avatar, I've heard enough from you now. It was better if you only said "Thanks" like some more people did. I even thought about being your friend, but you are just a rude guy.

I update my response to that post here.

Sorry, but Peace & Gosha also doesn't use the avatars. Am I the only one who doesn't use your avatars or?

Last edited by Whirl (2017-08-20 15:22:10)


9ZXle6w.png
Avatars by: Latif & zyhrllos (who blocked me, also current)
Signatures by: Stubby (old) & Reidolol

Offline

#58 2017-08-20 15:26:40

peace
Formerly peace men
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 620

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Whirl wrote:
Latif wrote:

Sorry for being slow everyone, I was doing some other stuff and forgot about the avatars. I will work on the new avatars today and finish as many as possible.

And I'll never take requests from Whirl anymore, doesn't matter what kind of request. You should think before saying something, I don't care if you will or won't use the avatar, I've heard enough from you now. It was better if you only said "Thanks" like some more people did. I even thought about being your friend, but you are just a rude guy.

I update my response to that post here.

Sorry, but Peace & Gosha also doesn't use the avatars. Am I the only one who doesn't use your avatars or?

i dotnt use it because i diddnt liked it that much and i said hwat i diddnt like so i give himtiem to remake it


ty anatoly (it was hard to choose which was the best now so i choosed this and yes i know it cuts off the buton one) 1HIqRW7.pnguBpU4Tf.png

Offline

#59 2017-08-20 15:30:48

Whirl
Banned
From: Facebook
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 3,643

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

peace wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Latif wrote:

Sorry for being slow everyone, I was doing some other stuff and forgot about the avatars. I will work on the new avatars today and finish as many as possible.

And I'll never take requests from Whirl anymore, doesn't matter what kind of request. You should think before saying something, I don't care if you will or won't use the avatar, I've heard enough from you now. It was better if you only said "Thanks" like some more people did. I even thought about being your friend, but you are just a rude guy.

I update my response to that post here.

Sorry, but Peace & Gosha also doesn't use the avatars. Am I the only one who doesn't use your avatars or?

i dotnt use it because i diddnt liked it that much and i said hwat i diddnt like so i give himtiem to remake it

Emalton wrote:

I honestly hope you're joking, because he spent lots of time and effort to make that for you. You really should be ashamed of yourself if you weren't going to use it to begin with. If you didn't like it, as him to make a change. Seriously though, why did ask for one if you weren't going to use it?

Latif even said don't ask for one if you weren't going to use it, so why'd you ask for one?


9ZXle6w.png
Avatars by: Latif & zyhrllos (who blocked me, also current)
Signatures by: Stubby (old) & Reidolol

Offline

#60 2017-08-20 15:54:15

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,556

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Whirl i have no idea what you are trying to prove here.
You have done enough. You insulted Latif's work by not wanting to use it as your avatar, and the only reason you used it was because of the backlash you received from the forums. You made Latif dislike you to the point where he won't take any requests you may give.
And now you have the nerve to shift the blame off of yourself and onto Gosha and Peace, and make this entire situation worse for yourself.

Whirl you really need to think before you post.

Last edited by Luka504 (2017-08-20 15:56:40)


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Online

#61 2017-08-20 15:59:41

Whirl
Banned
From: Facebook
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 3,643

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Luka504 wrote:

Whirl i have no idea what you are trying to prove here.
You have done enough. You insulted Latif's work by not wanting to use it as your avatar, and the only reason you used it was because of the backlash you received from the forums. You made Latif dislike you to the point where he won't take any requests you may give.
And now you have the nerve to shift the blame off of yourself and onto Gosha and Peace, and make this entire situation worse for yourself.

Whirl you really need to think before you post.

No, I don't need to fall out off EE Forums.


9ZXle6w.png
Avatars by: Latif & zyhrllos (who blocked me, also current)
Signatures by: Stubby (old) & Reidolol

Offline

#62 2017-08-20 17:33:25

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 770

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Vinyl Melody:
64qqo4.png
Moooo

Joranasc:
29gjyh0.png
A nice snowy background

I'm losing motivation for this lol


WOfmClS.png
No I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing.

I maek avatars 4 peeple if u liek u caen ask here 4 1 (it's kind of dead)

Offline

Wooted by:

#63 2017-08-20 19:19:01

peace
Formerly peace men
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 620

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Latif wrote:

Vinyl Melody:
64qqo4.png
Moooo

Joranasc:
29gjyh0.png
A nice snowy background

I'm losing motivation for this lol

nice latif i dont care how long you take just asking when you gonna fix my avatar? you kmay take as long as you need i dont care really


ty anatoly (it was hard to choose which was the best now so i choosed this and yes i know it cuts off the buton one) 1HIqRW7.pnguBpU4Tf.png

Offline

#64 2017-08-24 21:56:29

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 770

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Two more nice avatars big_smile

HeyNK:
1zlsjus_th.jpg
I think the rainy background fits better than a white background tongue

Napakeun
295xnw9_th.jpg
Just how you asked it, here it is big_smile


WOfmClS.png
No I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing.

I maek avatars 4 peeple if u liek u caen ask here 4 1 (it's kind of dead)

Offline

#65 2017-08-25 02:32:43

HeyNK
Member
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 547

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

That's really cute!!!!!


1zlsjus_th.jpg1zlsjus_th.jpg1zlsjus_th.jpg1zlsjus_th.jpg1zlsjus_th.jpg1zlsjus_th.jpg1zlsjus_th.jpg
Everyone posting under this line is DRY. PM ME to thank me.

Offline

Wooted by:

#66 2017-08-25 23:13:59

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 770

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

4 more avatars!

Michele:
58XsBdx.png
The boy smiley is really weird, I can't draw it lol.

EEAnatoly:
He left the forums??

2B55B5G:
XF978f6.png
Surprise! (made bg darker btw.. seriously, yellow and yellow??)

Danielcool1:
xR7QrVS.png
Nice color combinations :O

Megalamb
IYVAbv1.png
Now you can finally stop complaining when your avatar is done big_smile

Last edited by Latif (2017-08-26 15:44:08)


WOfmClS.png
No I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing.

I maek avatars 4 peeple if u liek u caen ask here 4 1 (it's kind of dead)

Offline

Wooted by:

#67 2017-08-26 00:02:08

danielcool1
Member
From: U.S.A
Joined: 2016-01-13
Posts: 233
Website

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Latif wrote:

Danielcool1:
http://i.imgur.com/xR7QrVS.png
Nice color combinations :O

Thanks! I'll use the avatar you made me smile

Offline

Wooted by:

#68 2017-08-26 00:04:17

Taylor
Member
From: Missouri
Joined: 2016-03-24
Posts: 63

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Hi Latif, could you make mine? If possible, I'd like the Diver smiley and a Navy Blue BG, similar to deep in the ocean. Thanks.
edit: white name.

Last edited by Taylor (2017-08-30 00:45:51)


oqaVvG5.png

Thanks for the sig Zoey.

Offline

#69 2017-08-26 07:59:10

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,537

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Latif wrote:

Now you can finally stop complaining when your avatar is done big_smile

>:c you didn't do mine


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey

Offline

#70 2017-08-26 11:39:09

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: One Place in the Universe
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 23

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Thanks for making my avatar Latif! big_smile


image.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#71 2017-08-26 19:21:01

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300
From: EE world
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,248

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Latif - Thanks for the new avatar. Don't worry if you find it weird, this avatar is based on the face of a normal human boy. Still, I rate you 9/10!


Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif
user.php?id=NVD - user.php?id=NOU - user.php?id=TOOP - user.php?id=PROCESSOR - user.php?id=THANEL - user.php?id=MASTER1 - user.php?id=PHINAROSE

Offline

Wooted by:

#72 2017-08-26 20:06:39

MatthijsFidder
Member
From: The Netherlands - Emmen
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 527

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

can you make a avatar for me?


Beta member on Everybody Edits
Matthijsfidder.jpg
First signature by AnatolyEE My badges by lrussell My real time where I living thx AnatolyEE for this signature
0f2A0ef.png

Offline

#73 2017-08-26 20:56:59

Emalton
Member
From: USA ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-06-16
Posts: 1,111

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

hi Latif can you make me another avatar (another game)

this but better:

TERRIBLE AVATAR I MADE

i want it to look very close to that but like not bad tongue

pls send help


U08r7YL.png
?type=location&name=Emalton
Old signature by Zoey2070, Older signature by Amds
Thanks Latif for the avatar and Amds Zoey2070 Anatoly for the signature!

Offline

Wooted by:

#74 2017-08-27 09:06:51

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 770

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

MatthijsFidder wrote:

can you make a avatar for me?

Read topic


WOfmClS.png
No I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing.

I maek avatars 4 peeple if u liek u caen ask here 4 1 (it's kind of dead)

Offline

Wooted by:

#75 2017-08-27 14:47:49

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake
From: Ponies and Harmony
Joined: 2016-06-19
Posts: 537

Re: Avatar [stopped working on it]

Latif wrote:

Vinyl Melody:
64qqo4.png
Moooo

aaaa, it's cute <3


c5094df540.png

Official%20Discord%20Server-Melody-blue.svg?style=flat-square
Avatars: Latif (Old)
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar)

Offline

Wooted by:
AnatolyEE1513186691686133

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1513408970.961 - Generated in 0.324 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.58 MiB (Peak: 1.86 MiB) ]