Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#476 2017-08-12 20:43:51

Evilbunny

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Devlin wrote:

Also @Evilbunny what do you think of the whole lynch Jawapa instead of Luka to save AlphaJon fiasco?

I think it is likely that Luka is scum, meaning the real doctor will save alphajon even if we kill Luka. I also think it is likely that mafia will not bother going for alphajon because of how much attention you have brought onto saving him. So it is hard to say what will happen tonight and that shouldn't make us not want to lynch luka. Also, who says we have to pick between just those two?

If we can't agree on either jawapa or luka I say we save that for later when it might be easier to decide. We could focus on somebody like slabdrill today if we agree to it.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#477 2017-08-12 20:44:11

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

They may target someone else but that way they are less likely to kill a power role that way. If the Mafia are smart enough they will kill Luka to eliminate the doctor, but Luka should protect AlphaJon anyway in case they think it's a bluff that Luka will protect AlphaJon.

These are the options I think the Mafia have to night if jawapa is lynched:

Do what I predict and shoot Luka to eliminate the doctor for a guaranteed kill on them.
Assume Luka chooses not to protect AlphaJon and shoot AlphaJon (and risk have a 2nd no kill).
Choose someone else to shoot at random to make Luka's look more suspicious for tomorrow and risk not killing a power role.

Of course if it turns out Luka is actually scum then there is still that chance there is a protective role to save AlphaJon anyway.

Why are none of those possible if I'm not lynched

They would be possible on the same level if it was someone else other than Luka.

But if it was Luka that was lynched, AlphaJon would almost definitely die if Luka was doctor and if Luka was Mafia he may still die unless there is an actual protective role to protect him.

But since this vote is mostly out of you and Luka, you are the better option.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#478 2017-08-12 20:45:28

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

They may target someone else but that way they are less likely to kill a power role that way. If the Mafia are smart enough they will kill Luka to eliminate the doctor, but Luka should protect AlphaJon anyway in case they think it's a bluff that Luka will protect AlphaJon.

These are the options I think the Mafia have to night if jawapa is lynched:

Do what I predict and shoot Luka to eliminate the doctor for a guaranteed kill on them.
Assume Luka chooses not to protect AlphaJon and shoot AlphaJon (and risk have a 2nd no kill).
Choose someone else to shoot at random to make Luka's look more suspicious for tomorrow and risk not killing a power role.

Of course if it turns out Luka is actually scum then there is still that chance there is a protective role to save AlphaJon anyway.

Why are none of those possible if I'm not lynched

This was a bit off-topic

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#479 2017-08-12 20:47:22

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Ask a question about what's said and it's considered off topic... okay hummerz

Discord: jawp#5123

#480 2017-08-12 20:47:26

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

@Evilbunny. Slabdrill will be an idea I'd be open to if Jawapa flips town. But you forgot that me and jawapa are literally at each other's throat with a rope, that situation won't magically go away. People are still going to be accusing Luka and people are still going to be accusing Jawapa unless something is resolved today.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#481 2017-08-12 20:49:50

Evilbunny

Devlin wrote:

@Evilbunny. Slabdrill will be an idea I'd be open to if Jawapa flips town. But you forgot that me and jawapa are literally at each other's throat with a rope, that situation won't magically go away. People are still going to be accusing Luka and people are still going to be accusing Jawapa unless something is resolved today.

I think it is possible to still not like each other and let the rest of the town discuss lynching Slabdrill.

Jawapa would you be willing to not push on Luka today so we can talk about slabdrill (or someone else).

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#482 2017-08-12 20:50:32

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Evilbunny wrote:
Devlin wrote:

I think it is possible to still not like each other and let the rest of the town discuss lynching Slabdrill.

Jawapa would you be willing to not push on Luka today so we can talk about slabdrill (or someone else).

Good luck convincing Luka to back down on jawapa though.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#483 2017-08-12 20:53:19

Evilbunny

luka has already moved onto jkdrip

!vote Slabdrill

he is fairly active but isn't saying anything useful. He is just putting his votes down and leaving without saying anything that helps the town. I feel like this only helps the mafia and if he was truly town then he would be more involved, and more thoughtful with how he uses his votes.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#484 2017-08-12 20:54:49

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

MrJaWapa wrote:

Ask a question about what's said and it's considered off topic... okay hummerz

I meant that it didn't have anything to do with you getting lynched.

#485 2017-08-12 20:55:10

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Fine

#486 2017-08-12 20:55:47

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Tbh though Evilbunny I'd rather wait until tomorrow before we start going for Slabdrill.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#487 2017-08-12 20:55:55

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Just for discussion
!vote slab

#488 2017-08-12 20:56:32

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Devlin wrote:

Tbh though Evilbunny I'd rather wait until tomorrow before we start going for Slabdrill.

Same it's a distraction from  what's being discussed currently

Wooted by: (2)

#489 2017-08-12 20:57:39

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

But we're not getting anywhere so... idk

#490 2017-08-12 20:58:03

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I'm still convinced that either jawa or luka should go down today.
Then again, Luka attacked me today so I can understand if anybody would consider that biased.

#491 2017-08-12 20:59:29

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I don't think slab should be lynched, but in pretty sure it's already decided who will be lynched.

Minds well get a head start on discussion

#492 2017-08-12 21:00:06

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Just to bring hummerz's words back to light:

hummerz5 wrote:

one potential good reason for not taking all 72 hours is to strike while the iron's hot

the facts won't change, but people might cool down I guess...

I'd rather have the me and Luka vs jawapa situation settled now than give everyone the chance to cool down.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#493 2017-08-12 21:00:12

Evilbunny

I'm ok with lynching luka but like jawapa said you guys weren't getting anywhere. Half the players aren't around right now so I guess I'll wait for a few outsiders to say their opinions.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#494 2017-08-12 21:01:09

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Evilbunny wrote:

I'm ok with lynching luka but like jawapa said you guys weren't getting anywhere. Half the players aren't around right now so I guess I'll wait for a few outsiders to say their opinions.

I feel like they already have a lot to read through. I don't think distracting them with information about Slabdrill is wise.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#495 2017-08-12 21:02:01

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:

I posted that earlier ^^

Alright makes sense

problem with that is

what you're really saying is "I don't want to lynch Luka." You could swap JaWapa for literally any other player and come up with the same six scenarios. Why go after JaWapa specifically? Again, he's basically confirmed town. Confirmed in the worst way possible, but still confirmed.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#496 2017-08-12 21:07:15

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Different55 wrote:
Devlin wrote:

I posted that earlier ^^

Alright makes sense

problem with that is

what you're really saying is "I don't want to lynch Luka." You could swap JaWapa for literally any other player and come up with the same six scenarios. Why go after JaWapa specifically? Again, he's basically confirmed town. Confirmed in the worst way possible, but still confirmed.

I'm a bit fuzzy on the whole rolecard thing. Could you or somebody remind me what went down?

#497 2017-08-12 21:08:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Different55 wrote:
Devlin wrote:

I posted that earlier ^^

Alright makes sense

problem with that is

It's true that Jawapa can be swapped out with anyone else (besides AlphaJon obviously). That is also something I mentioned in my earlier messages.

So in theory it's true that we could replace Jawapa with Slabdrill.

However, whilst you do not see it, points 2 and 1 that I made still stand against jawapa. You admitted that you did see slight scum in jawapa even if it isn't much. Obviously the way people view point 1 will vary from person to person but is still there. Furthermore, some people do see validity in point 2. Unless they are Mafia, we won't learn anything from lynching a random other person and we even risk lynching another power role. At least with Jawapa we get an idea as to what actually happened N1 no matter what way he flips.

Basically there is more support for jawapa at this stage than any other random person.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#498 2017-08-12 21:14:45

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Also Jawapa is not confirmed townie.

If he knew anatoly would be mod killed, then he could have purposely went against him to make himself look innocent.

If he didn't know anatoly would be mod killed, then how do we know his attack on anatoly wasn't a temporary thing? He mentioned that AlphaJon could be involved but both Anatoly and AlphaJon couldn't be involved could they? How did we know he didn't plan to shift focus away from anatoly and onto AlphaJon in the future when luckily (I guess?) for him anatoly was mod killed. If anatoly had been lynched later on Jawapa would have the perfect defence that he was suspicious of him much earlier.

I know that these theories will appear to have low validity but I guess that Jawapa is town for you what Luka is doctor for me. The chances of Luka being doctor is high due to the dram involving him but you just don't see it, likewise the chances of Jawapa being town are high but I just don't see that.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#499 2017-08-12 21:47:15

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:

You admitted that you did see slight scum in jawapa even if it isn't much.

"scum" not as in in-game mafia but as out-of-game generic dishonesty. He's confirmed town in a scummy/dishonest way that I don't like but accept as valid anyway.

I don't agree with your Pt 1 (you haven't brought up anything scummy so far) and both 2 and 3 fall victim to "you could swap out JaWapa for literally anyone else and get the same conclusion"

- ShinsukeIto

#500 2017-08-12 21:48:07

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:

I know that these theories will appear to have low validity but I guess that Jawapa is town for you what Luka is doctor for me. The chances of Luka being doctor is high due to the dram involving him but you just don't see it, likewise the chances of Jawapa being town are high but I just don't see that.

Not wanting to go after JaWapa does not mean I want to go after Luka quit trying to force it into one or the other.

- ShinsukeIto

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer