Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#451 2017-08-12 19:48:05

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Tell ya what, though. If you turn out town, it'll be all the more reason to believe your conspiracy theory.

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#452 2017-08-12 19:49:13

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:

And diff your inability to even see where we are coming from in our push against jawapa is what makes you so suspicious to me.

Had a busy day yesterday, apparently wasn't keeping up as well as I thought. I'm seeing a lot of push against JaWapa with no actual clear reasoning which worries me. Even when asked nobody's really got anything. JaWapa quoting his rolecard is scummy but he's basically confirmed town because of it. Maf card does not match and him just guessing and getting lucky is hardly believable.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#453 2017-08-12 19:52:28

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

MrJaWapa wrote:

You change your mind every three posts. Gtfo

A. I sense some salt, calm down bro. Just a game.

B. How is this a bad thing? I'm keeping my current mindset out in the open.

#454 2017-08-12 19:57:26

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

I think the most likely is they all chose not to make a kill

why

suddenly random sig change

#455 2017-08-12 19:58:37

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Because your current mind set is always changing. Bandwagoning looks very bad.

Discord: jawp#5123

#456 2017-08-12 19:58:44

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

I think you're full of ****

I'm full of **** for pointing out that AlphaJon is more likely to live if you are lynch instead of Luka? Surely having the role blocker survive instead of a normal townie is a good thing? Jawapa, if you are town, you will not die in vein; why can't you see that?

And also I want proc's input too, but probably not for the same reasons you do.

jkdrip wrote:

Tell ya what, though. If you turn out town, it'll be all the more reason to believe your conspiracy theory.

I already have a defence prepared for that as I mentioned earlier. I'm hoping I won't have to say it though.

Different55 wrote:
Devlin wrote:

And diff your inability to even see where we are coming from in our push against jawapa is what makes you so suspicious to me.

Had a busy day yesterday, apparently wasn't keeping up as well as I thought. I'm seeing a lot of push against JaWapa with no actual clear reasoning which worries me. Even when asked nobody's really got anything. JaWapa quoting his rolecard is scummy but he's basically confirmed town because of it. Maf card does not match and him just guessing and getting lucky is hardly believable.

Fair enough about not being able to keep up. If you want to see why people are voting against him then just isolate my posts. But to sum up here are the main 3 reasons:

1. Jawapa has been acting kinda scummy (you even agree with that on the role card situation).
2. There is more information to be gained from lynching Jawapa than there is lynching Luka.
3. Lynching Jawapa instead of Luka increases the chances AlphaJon will survive the night and continue to be able to role block.

If you don't consider, at the very least, the 3rd point being a good reason to lynch Jawapa and not Luka then you should probably stopped asking why people are lynching Jawapa because you will probably never understand why. No one is forcing you to hammer him even if you agree with any of those points though.

Btw these are the people who haven't voted yet:

Proc, diff and AlphaJon.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#457 2017-08-12 20:00:12

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I really need to spend more time proof reading my messages :/

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#458 2017-08-12 20:01:09

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:

3. Lynching Jawapa instead of Luka increases the chances AlphaJon will survive the night and continue to be able to role block.

If you don't consider, at the very least, the 3rd point being a good reason to lynch Jawapa and not Luka then you should probably stopped asking why people are lynching Jawapa because you will probably never understand why.

Literally how does point #3 even make sense logically. Spell it out like I'm retarded because apparently I am

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#459 2017-08-12 20:03:10

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Devlin wrote:

AlphaJon, as an exposed role blocker, is arguably the most valuable player we have right now. We need to protect him and keep him alive. Jawapa is our safest option for the lynch to keep AlphaJon alive. If we lynched Luka and he turns out to be the doctor then we will also lose our role blocker in the same night. Do you really want to lose 2 power roles with 1 bad mistake?

But if we lynch Luka and find he is indeed Mafia, then that would mean we still probably have a hidden protective role who is sure to protect AlphaJon. So basically, if Luka is Mafia and we do not lynch him, AlphaJon will probably survive anyway.

If you agree with me that AlphaJon should be kept alive and as a result we should lynch with his fate in consideration, think of it like this:

If both Jawapa and Luka are town and doctor and we lynch Luka: Then AlphaJon is almost guaranteed to die.
If Jawapa is scum and Luka is the doctor and we lynch Luka: Then AlphaJon is almost guaranteed to die.
If Jawapa is town and Luka is scum and we lynch Luka: There is still a chance AlphaJon could be saved by a real protective role.

If both Jawapa and Luka are town and doctor and we lynch Jawapa: Then AlphaJon is almost guaranteed to live.
If Jawapa is town and Luka is scum and we lynch Jawapa: There is still a chance AlphaJon could be saved by a real protective role.
If Jawapa is scum and Luka is the doctor and we lynch Jawapa: Then AlphaJon is almost guaranteed to live.

As you can see, in all 6 situations we have a better chance of AlphaJon, aka the role blocker aka our current known most valuable player, seeing the light of the next day and potentially prevent night kills. This isn't just about if we should lynch Jawapa or Luka anymore, we have to consider how badly the town as a whole would be damaged from their lynches. And I consider there more to be lost from voting Luka than there is from voting Jawapa.

I posted that earlier ^^

If you don't have time to scroll back and read everything then that is basically the main part of the argument for point 3.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#460 2017-08-12 20:03:17

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

MrJaWapa wrote:

Because your current mind set is always changing. Bandwagoning looks very bad.

Most of my votes this game have been against Luka, you and Devlin. I started the Devlin train. Sorry that I happen to agree with logic.

#461 2017-08-12 20:06:02

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Slabdrill wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

I think the most likely is they all chose not to make a kill

why

I don't believe one bit that luka is a doctor, and unless someone else steps forward claiming doctor, I'm assuming there is not a doctor role.

I don't think our overseer would have given one mafia the job of killing. If that one member dies, another mafia members role has to be changed... It's a bit difficult to manage.

Unless alphajon is lying, his RB had no affect on the night.

Night immune roles are usually killing roles, wouldn't think town would have to combat 2 killing forces, not enough people

#462 2017-08-12 20:09:56

Evilbunny

Devlin wrote:

It is possible that jawapa (or rather the Mafia) knew whatever drama was going on with anatoly. As a result they may have known that he was likely to be mod killed. Anatoly doesn't sound like he was someone who'd be willing to co-operate with the rest of the Mafia and as a result may have caused argument and problems in the Mafia chat. Anatoly is basically scum towards the Mafia. This means it would be a tactical move to be against anatoly so that they looked innocent when he was mod killed.

If you would like me to explain that better then feel free to ask (I feel like I poorly worded that).

There was no "drama" that anatoly was involved in at the very beginning of the day. He just deleted his post later and was killed for it. If jawapa was actually scum buddies with anatoly then he wouldn't try to "move to be against anatoly" because that would just draw more attention to his relationship with him. He would just stay quiet like the rest of us were so he would end up neutral just like everybody else. I don't see how you can actually believe what you said there. Even if jawapa isn't right about you or luka, he WAS right about anatoly and that is enough to basically confirm him as town to me.

my conservative thoughts

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#463 2017-08-12 20:10:24

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

My lynch has nothing to do with alpha living or not. Mafia doesn't give a **** who's lynched in the day.

#464 2017-08-12 20:13:05

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

@EB
Anatoly broke rule 8 as well iirc (talking out of the game)

Somebody confirm this though, I've already shifted through enough pages

Wooted by:

#465 2017-08-12 20:13:54

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

They're not going to see me lynch in the day and then go "oh I guess we can't kill the roleblocker..."

No! They're gonna snipe his ****.

#466 2017-08-12 20:16:02

Evilbunny

Well even if that did happen, it just doesn't make sense for jawapa to call him out if he was his teammate. Why am I the only person (except jawapa) that is saying this?

He just wouldn't draw attention to himself and anatoly if he thought anatoly was going to be mod killed. That doesn't make sense.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#467 2017-08-12 20:17:28

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

My lynch has nothing to do with alpha living or not. Mafia doesn't give a **** who's lynched in the day.

But they do care who they shoot. They are almost guaranteed to shoot AlphaJon for claiming role blocker.

I have proven why, no matter what your's or Luka's roles are, even considering everyone is wrong and you are both who you say you are, AlphaJon has a statistically higher chance of surviving if you are lynched instead of Luka.

Technically it doesn't actually have to be you that's lynched. Anyone can be lynched as long as it isn't Luka (or AlphaJon obviously) to maximise the chance AlphaJon lives until the next day.

Also @Evilbunny what do you think of the whole lynch Jawapa instead of Luka to save AlphaJon fiasco?

As a sidenote to Evilbunny, you are the single person that makes me doubt my scum reads on Jawapa. You speak with logical sense which is why I have taken into consideration that Jawapa may indeed by town. But ultimately, I think Jawapa is a better option than Luka.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#468 2017-08-12 20:19:14

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

They're not going to see me lynch in the day and then go "oh I guess we can't kill the roleblocker..."

Only if there are no protective roles which you have clearly assumed.

You forget that there is at least a CHANCE that Luka is a doctor.

And if he isn't then there is still at least a CHANCE that someone is a protective role.

So there are still 2 chances that AlphaJon will live if you flip town.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#469 2017-08-12 20:24:09

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Devlin wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

You forget that there is at least a CHANCE that Luka is a doctor.

And if he isn't then there is still at least a CHANCE that someone is a protective role.

So there are still 2 chances that AlphaJon will live if you flip town.

Technically right but I'm not sure this is the way to go. Mafia sees that Alpha is likely to be protected? Mafia targets somebody else.
There's a lot of mind games with this.

#470 2017-08-12 20:27:12

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Devlin wrote:

Nope. Just don't believe there's a doctor.

And no. Alpha is getting **** up one of these nights.

#471 2017-08-12 20:30:56

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

They may target someone else but that way they are less likely to kill a power role that way. If the Mafia are smart enough they will kill Luka to eliminate the doctor, but Luka should protect AlphaJon anyway in case they think it's a bluff that Luka will protect AlphaJon.

These are the options I think the Mafia have to night if jawapa is lynched:

Do what I predict and shoot Luka to eliminate the doctor for a guaranteed kill on them.
Assume Luka chooses not to protect AlphaJon and shoot AlphaJon (and risk have a 2nd no kill).
Choose someone else to shoot at random to make Luka's look more suspicious for tomorrow and risk not killing a power role.

Of course if it turns out Luka is actually scum then there is still that chance there is a protective role to save AlphaJon anyway.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#472 2017-08-12 20:33:07

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

And no. Alpha is getting **** up one of these nights.

Well of course. Even if Luka is the doctor, once he is dead he can't do any more protecting can? But surely just because he is bound to die some when it doesn't mean we just let him die? We may as well delay his death because that way he can still help us by role blocking more people. And with you dead he doesn't have to waste another role block on you to try and confirm if there is no night kill again because of it.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#473 2017-08-12 20:37:07

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

We're missing votes from Alpha, Diff, and Proc. And Gosha voted for somebody nobody else thinks should be the lynch target. Diff has already posted his thoughts, so I'd like to hear from the other 3 and what they think about Jawa.

#474 2017-08-12 20:38:34

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

The fact that there could be another protective role is what makes AlphaJon's chances of survival greater by lynching you.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#475 2017-08-12 20:40:48

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Devlin wrote:

They may target someone else but that way they are less likely to kill a power role that way. If the Mafia are smart enough they will kill Luka to eliminate the doctor, but Luka should protect AlphaJon anyway in case they think it's a bluff that Luka will protect AlphaJon.

These are the options I think the Mafia have to night if jawapa is lynched:

Do what I predict and shoot Luka to eliminate the doctor for a guaranteed kill on them.
Assume Luka chooses not to protect AlphaJon and shoot AlphaJon (and risk have a 2nd no kill).
Choose someone else to shoot at random to make Luka's look more suspicious for tomorrow and risk not killing a power role.

Of course if it turns out Luka is actually scum then there is still that chance there is a protective role to save AlphaJon anyway.

Why are none of those possible if I'm not lynched

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer