Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#401 2017-08-12 10:18:42

Gosha

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

72 hours day is really too long
we need somewhere between 30-40

#402 2017-08-12 10:19:34

Luka504

Gosha wrote:

72 hours day is really too long
we need somewhere between 30-40

Yeah no.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#403 2017-08-12 13:51:32

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:

Holy **** dude you do not stop do you?
Everything you have ever said on this topic has been to drag me down as much as possible and to lynch me at all costs.
Now you're using EEAnatoly defending a townie to make me seem susupicious.

Are you going to give a defense or keep saying "wow you keep pushing scum wow"?

Luka504 wrote:

Do you remember my very first Mafia game where i was the mafia and Maxi was a townie? I knew that if i got lynched people would go after him.

Stop referring to previous games. That's ****.

Luka504 wrote:

Just defending someone isn't a good enough evidence to consider someone scummy, especially after that person is a dang near confirmed townie.

You're not "dang near confirmed townie". You've claimed a role, that's all.

Devlin wrote:

All the other scenerios you mentioned are dramtically more unlikely than this one.

Not killing isn't unlikely, why do you keep saying that?

Devlin wrote:

I'm not really that connected to anatoly though am I?

Luka saying you and anatoly are town, everyone else is scum. That's suspicious as ****.

Devlin wrote:

You being scum will not prove AlphaJon being role blocker any more than you being town will prove Luka is the doctor. If you do flip scum how do we know AlphaJon didn't lie about role blocking you and you were just sacraficed as a teammate to make him look like town?

Right, so we're not going to learn ****!

Devlin wrote:

With anatoly gone that leaves 2 other people who would have had to of been absent for there to be no kill. In case you havn't noticed I am very active so I would not have missed the kill option.

Inactivity is not the only reason a kill would not have been made.

Luka504 wrote:

jkdrip has shown the personallity of a piece of cardboard with no personallity and no thoughts of his own.

m8, you... hm, k.

Luka504 wrote:

A) Lynching someone
B) Staying on the Town's good side by agreeing with everyone.

Is this not the point of the game? I can see where he looks guilty, but this is a bad argument.

Discord: jawp#5123

#404 2017-08-12 14:26:05

AlphaJon

What's the vote standing? I heavily looked into the possibility of JaWapa flipping either side, but ultimately I consider the lynch to be necessary if we want to make progress. I know some people will consider me responsible if JaWapa does ends up town, but that's a risk I'm willing to take for the game as a whole.

I'm not voting in this post though because I don't know if we are L-1.

#405 2017-08-12 14:35:36

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

What progress is going to be made by me being lynched?

#406 2017-08-12 14:46:18

Luka504

MrJaWapa wrote:

What progress was going to be made ehen you tried to lynch me?

#407 2017-08-12 14:55:26

AlphaJon

MrJaWapa wrote:

If you're not lynched, what happened today is just going to repeat itself during D3, as in some will want to lynch you again, and ultimately we will have lost a day. Lynching you will allow us to move on, along will the information that will come with your lynching.

Wooted by:

#408 2017-08-12 15:02:39

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

What progress was going to be made ehen you tried to lynch me?

The difference between me and you, is you ha e ties to mafia

AlphaJon wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

If you're not lynched, what happened today is just going to repeat itself during D3, as in some will want to lynch you again, and ultimately we will have lost a day. Lynching you will allow us to move on, along will the information that will come with your lynching.

What information?

#409 2017-08-12 15:10:50

Luka504

@Jawapa
I think you are more likely to be Mafia than I am.
We don't have a better candidate so...

#410 2017-08-12 15:17:27

Gosha

Luka504 wrote:

Look at this list
This is how much players are left
must of them are silent af, that's why you don't remember about their existence

hummerz5
Different55
jkdrip
Slabdrill
Evilbunny
AlphaJon
Onjit
Processor

I am sure you are 2 (3 with deviln) town and fight with each other
there are 2 (as far as i know) mafia left and other bad guys like witch (proc) which should be killed

We don't get anything from lynching town

#411 2017-08-12 15:52:20

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:

@Jawapa
I think you are more likely to be Mafia than I am.

Except you defended the confirmed mafia, and he said he would defend you.

#412 2017-08-12 15:53:14

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Ignore this post if you don't suspect me or don't believe Luka's ramblings.

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

Tbh I don't really care who gets lynched, but it seems like we need to agree on somebody to make progress. Are we going for Luka, then?

This was already a red flag for me. Randomly following a small bandwagon. You keep trying to start a bandwagon and lynch a townie and end the day early.
And, i know this was RNG and all, but you SHOULD care who gets lynched. Since if an important role dies then the mafia gets an edge up. Maybe a general thought like ''Hmmm Maybe we shouldn't do this...''? No? Okay.

I was under the impression that a d1 lynch was necessary if town were to progress at all, and that we did not have enough information to make accurate accusations. Hence, why I did not care too much at the time of this post about the d1 lynch.

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

I'll post in a couple hours. @luka

Ok executioner.

Tbh this is sad.
Im defending myself from RNG and people are now saying that defending myself from dying is suspicious.
Do i need to explain the stupidness here?

I don't think anybody particularly said that was suspicious. This might possibly be, though. But I think everyone who's going with the RNG doesn't really care too much.

!vote Luka

Still following the blind RNG bandwagon.

See above.

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
Devlin wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

The biggest reason everyone's voting for Luka is because we want a d1 lynch and don't know who else to pick.

That's why I've just put forth another candidate. In my opinion anyone is better than a RNG picked candidate since there is little motive to the wagon.

I disagree with your motive for EB, since the timing of his post could really genuinely just been when he saw this thread and there's just not information to off of, which is how this whole RNG thing started. However, I do have reason to suspect you now.

!vote Devlin

After some attention shifted over to Devlin and he became another potential lynch-e jkdrip seems to just follow the bandwagon since he really wanted to lynch somebody, doesn't even matter who it is or how they can help the town.

I'm the one that started that bandwagon, although I wasn't the first to vote him. Here, I'll make it easy for you. Have a quote:

jkdrip wrote:

The biggest reason everyone's voting for Luka is because we want a d1 lynch and don't know who else to pick. Most of us seem to agree that d1 lynches are necessary if town is to win. By voting for someone else you're splitting up the bandwagon, hurting town. I also disagree with Devlin's reasoning to why EB is suspicious. Due to this, I suspect Devlin to be mafia. This also makes me not want to vote for EB, as mafia would not suggest other mafia. I don't think I could get a bandwagon on Dev however, so I'll keep my vote on Luka for now.

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Lol the amount of drama i caused is hillarious!
Anyway considering i will not be playing any more Mafia games after this, this might be the last mafia post i ever make!
P.S. I regret nothing
Also ill probably do a night action why not.

Here's another post supporting Jawa's theory. If he truly meant this, why is he still here? And maybe he wasn't lying about doing a night action.
Although I have my doubts that the we caught 3 different mafia members all in one go.
But, there's still plenty of time to change my vote if need be.

!vote Luka

I find this quote not that scummy and i can understand why what i said was dumb.

So why did you include this?

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

I've noticed jkdrip being insanely flip-floppy with his votes.

Indeed I have been. The last time I gave out my list of suspects I didn't include you, but that was because I thought you were confirmed by the role card. That is no longer the case. It's still a toss-up between you and Luka actually being mafia imo, but lynching you gives more information pertaining to why nobody was night killed, as well as not risking our doctor(???).

Also I'm trying to keep my mindset as 'open' and read-able as possible. Otherwise I'd just wait to vote.

This. THIS. This is the main reason i think jkdrip is a potential scum suspect.
He never seems to have any sort of opinion on his own and his votes keep drastically changing depending on who the best candidate is.
Everything he has ever said was just completely trusting someone IF what they say can get someone lynched.
I have never seen him say something like: ''Hey maybe we should not do this and should think about it'' when someone was on the chopping block.
All of his suspects are identical to other people's suspects. His thoughts don't feel like they are his own. I don't like that.

I've been posting my own opinion quite a bit, where have you been? Try isolating my posts. You'll find that some of my opinions differ from other people! Wow! Also, I kind of did say "hey let's stop and think about this" by unvoting jawa. How many times have you, or anyone else said "hey let's stop and think about this?"

Luka504 wrote:
Jkdrip wrote:

Probably because I'm new to the game and want town to win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep, the ''Im new and i can't possibly be mafia i love and agree with everybody <3'' card.
That's a pretty easy way to get the town to like you and not find you suspicious without actually putting any effort. I've seen it before.

Thanks for not including the context. Remember how I was sarcastically mocking you with this post? Here, have a quote:

jkdrip wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

!vote MrJawapa
Anywho, after MrJawapa i would like to interrogate or potentially even lynch jkdrip. Especially if Jawapa flips scum
Personally everything he has done and said so far feels like he is playing the "Im new to the game and want what's best for town" card.
I'll go more into detail tommorow since its past midnight and I can't be bothered to write so much text using my phone.

Probably because I'm new to the game and want town to win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luka504 wrote:
Jkdrip wrote:

That makes 6. If nobody else pops up, I'll go ahead and hammer at 10:00 PM EST (or around that time I tend to be forgetful) so that we can move on with the game. That's in 2 hours, 12 minutes.

*sigh* Do i need to repeat myself?

The reason I did this was to give those who did not put in their 2 cents in time to do so, as well as make it so another townie doesn't have to claim the hammer spot. Let me also remind you I intentionally unvoted jawa before this, despite still considering him the prime lynch.

Luka504 wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

I'm confused. Why would you vote for the person you think is a witch?

Since the Witch role can harm the town? Still playing the Noob card eh?

Infinitely sorry for asking a question.

Luka504 wrote:
Conclusion:

I still think jkdrip is a poetential suspect. I'm not saying that his words just guarantee that he is scum, like SOME people *cough* Jawapa *cough*
However jkdrip has shown the personallity of a piece of cardboard with no personallity and no thoughts of his own.
Most of what he has said is what someone else has said, but coming from jkdrips mouth, with the intention of
A) Lynching someone
B) Staying on the Town's good side by agreeing with everyone.
If Jawapa flips scum i think jkdrip is a good candidate, if Jawapa flips town then i think we should be a bit more lenient.
That is all.

Again, isolate my posts. I've been pretty open about my opinions. I've no idea where you're getting this "no personality" hullabaloo.

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#413 2017-08-12 15:59:35

AlphaJon

MrJaWapa wrote:

What information?

Whether you are actually town or mafia. I believe in the latter. And I don't want to lose D3 repeating myself over what could or could have not happened if we lynched you.

#414 2017-08-12 16:05:08

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Can somebody give me a vote count plz thnks i o big debt

#415 2017-08-12 16:10:47

Evilbunny

Evilbunny wrote:

Jawapa came up with a theory about anatoly and friends when there was no pressure on him. Anatoly turns out to be mafia. Now if you are voting to kill jawapa, ask yourself why he would do that, throw his team under the bus out of nowhere. He wouldn't.

@devlin respond to this

and luka's attack on jkdrip is really weak

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (3)

#416 2017-08-12 16:16:04

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Vote count:

[4] MrJaWapa - Devlin, Luka504, hummerz5, Slabdrill
[2] Luka504 - MrJaWapa, Evilbunny
[1] Processor - Gosha

7 votes needed for majority.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#417 2017-08-12 16:33:33

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

AlphaJon wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

What information?

Whether you are actually town or mafia. I believe in the latter. And I don't want to lose D3 repeating myself over what could or could have not happened if we lynched you.

That's literally the case with anyone

#418 2017-08-12 16:34:48

Different55
Forum Admin

Gosha wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Look at this list
This is how much players are left
must of them are silent af, that's why you don't remember about their existence

hummerz5
Different55
jkdrip
Slabdrill
Evilbunny
AlphaJon
Onjit
Processor

I am sure you are 2 (3 with deviln) town and fight with each other
there are 2 (as far as i know) mafia left and other bad guys like witch (proc) which should be killed

We don't get anything from lynching town

Sorry I'm still just super confused rn.

Also are we ignoring the extremely cheaty stuff that's been happening with role cards and such because that's the only way I'm making sense of what's going on.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#419 2017-08-12 16:36:25

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Anatoly's role card has the eliminated stuff on it as well, so it's quite possible that JaWa just used the generic structure of it.

#420 2017-08-12 16:45:25

Different55
Forum Admin

But it doesn't have it as the last word. If JaWapa had a maf rolecard like Anatoly's then it'd be extremely risky for him to go and try to guess a totally different word was the last one of every citizen's card. Unless he's a maf investigator or something which doesn't seem likely.

That said I wouldn't be against ignoring all the rolecard stuff except for Anatoly because that really seems kinda game breaking.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#421 2017-08-12 16:53:06

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Proc asked for the last few words.

#422 2017-08-12 16:58:54

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

!vote Luka

I feel that JaWa's conspiracy theory is getting more and more viable. Luka probably attacked me because I've been giving him heat this whole game, so he retaliated with loose grounds. I'm still not a fan of how over-dramatic he was d1, along with him fake rage quitting.

#423 2017-08-12 17:06:28

Onjit
Website

Honestly, I think that Luka is innocent, and that Jawapa is playing us for fools.

Either way, I'm not going to lynch our doctor.

I'm going to sleep now, try not to hammer before I wake up this time please

!vote Jawapa

:.|:;

#424 2017-08-12 17:15:24

hummerz5

Different55 wrote:

But it doesn't have it as the last word. If JaWapa had a maf rolecard like Anatoly's then it'd be extremely risky for him to go and try to guess a totally different word was the last one of every citizen's card. Unless he's a maf investigator or something which doesn't seem likely.

But Devlin was the one that gave the definition. Simply searching the words on a whim would return the exact match. Onjit mentioned the possibility of a "maf investigator" -- someone else mentioned the possibility of day chat. Either way, whoever the investigator is might have shared the card info

I concede luka is suspicious but idk if I see them fake claiming from the start. Then again, I might wrongly assume that a lot of us folk don't have major background strategies. Based on that assumption, most often claims would be made until someone at the end of the line couldn't keep the story going.

I'm not a huge fan of alphajon backing off so I'd like to hear his/your thoughts but my "read" on mrjawapa is still sour. there's a lot of literature to read so please excuse my sluggishness

#425 2017-08-12 17:25:51

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

If it adds weight to my claim, lynch me and see I'm town

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer