Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#376 2017-08-12 01:43:52

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

I pointed out the connection between Luka, Devlin, and Anatoly. Some more-solid-than-usual evidence, not the typical, "He voted for the same person as her, must be mafia."

At this point, I'm really annoyed. Any other time, this quote would have been a huge red flag, and would have led to a lynch:
"Sorry Devlin but I cant be bothered. I consider you and Anatoly town and everyone else is a scum." - Luka

It's like everyone is overlooking that. Several people are just assuming Luka isn't lying, about being the doctor, like this game isn't all about deceiving others.

Anatoly being confirmed as mafia backed my claim. It's insane that so many people are following Devlin's crap, "we'll learn the most by lynching JaWapa." No, you won't. The only thing you could possibly learn is that AlphaJon is actually the RB, and that's ONLY if I was mafia. Since I'm town, they're not going to learn if AlphaJon is lying, if Luka is lying, or if mafia just didn't do anything.

Devlin said mafia not doing anything is very unlikely. That's not at all unlikely. That's something that has happened MANY times. But that's a scenario where I'm not lynched. I guess he wouldn't like it.

Since I've made such a fuss with Devlin, and I'm pushing so hard to get them lynched, I'll probably be killed tonight. That should be a red flag to the town.

Discord: jawp#5123

#377 2017-08-12 01:44:35

Different55
Forum Admin

Devlin wrote:

If jawapa flips scum, investigate diff.

For the love of all that is holy do not. I am townie. Totally unconfirmed but I am townie anyway. We need to find maf and looking at me will just waste a day. Unless you think confirming me being town would do some good.

Devlin wrote:

If jawapa flips town and you haven't investigated me or Luka, investigate me.

If you are scum then what you did D1 was an incredibly risky move. But it paid off, you're still alive.

Idk with Anatoly flipping scum I'm a little more open to JaWapa's Luka x Devlin x Anatoly maf conspiracy theory but honestly I don't have a clue. What Anatoly said to Luka was weird and I guess it's a little odd that Devlin was so against RNG D1 but looking at everyone else I have no idea at all.

Idk could someone sum up what's going on rn? I've been reading through the day but I must have been daydreaming or something while doing it because I have no idea what everyone's talking about when they're saying "Knowing JaWapa's role would be highly beneficial." Is it just because he gave that kinda cheaty quote from the end of his role? Because we got Anatoly's card and it doesn't end with eliminated so that's enough to clear JaWapa IMO. Although I really don't like clearing people that way since it is relying on something that's kinda sorta "outside" of the game.

Going to be doing some more reading and see what I see if anything.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#378 2017-08-12 01:49:31

AlphaJon

Different55 wrote:

Going to be doing some more reading and see what I see if anything.

I'm currently reading everyone in isolate mode, if that helps. Going to make a general post when I finish.

#379 2017-08-12 01:54:07

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Alpha claims to have role blocked jawa. Luka claims to have healed Dev. No other power roles have come forward. One of them is most likely true, one of them is most likely false. If Jawa is:
Maf:
Alpha is pretty much a confirmed townie. Luka's claim is less believable.
Town:
Alpha's claim is less believable. We follow through with Jawa's conspiracy theory.

Also since somebody else did pop up I'll hold out on the hammer.

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#380 2017-08-12 02:02:00

Evilbunny

Sorry for not posting, on vacation but headed home now.

Jawapa was right about Anatoly, why is he a suspect? Sounds like sonething mafia would push.

!vote Luka504

I don't believe him anymore. I also don't like what devlin has been doing recently but I still think he might be town.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#381 2017-08-12 02:06:04

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Vote count:

[6] MrJaWapa - AlphaJon, Devlin, Luka504, hummerz5, Gosha, Slabdrill (L-1)
[2] Luka504 - MrJaWapa, Evilbunny

7 votes needed for majority.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#382 2017-08-12 02:11:09

Evilbunny

I've read through everything and while it was a whole lot of back and forth I basically came out on team jawapa. So if you guys could not hammer him pls that would be nice.

Jawapa came up with a theory about anatoly and friends when there was no pressure on him. Anatoly turns out to be mafia. Now if you are voting to kill jawapa, ask yourself why he would do that, throw his team under the bus out of nowhere. He wouldn't.

I don't like devlin pushing jawapa but I think it would be too obvious for him as mafia to be doing that. Jkdrip is going along with it and I think he is just trying to follow who he thinks is a strong townie.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#383 2017-08-12 02:13:19

Evilbunny

Of the voters, other than luka I am most suspicious of gosha and slabrill.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#384 2017-08-12 02:13:33

Onjit
Website

I just finished reading through the 6 pages worth of discussion, and I feel like this is something that no-one has brought up yet:

I think Anatoly pushing Luka so hard for being the doctor almost confirms his story. The reason I say this is beacuse I don't think that Anatoly would lie when he gets in his super panicky state. Alongside the whole Sapizza thing, that was pretty much confirmed by Maxi, leads me to think that Devlin was in fact targeted by the mafia.
Now whether Jawapa was also roleblocked and both happened at the same time, it seems unlikely but possible.

idk I could also just be bamboozling myself
That quote from Luka is pretty suspect

:.|:;

Wooted by: (2)

#385 2017-08-12 02:29:53

AlphaJon

Halfway through my 1 by 1 reading, I think I'll cut JaWapa some slack temporarily, because some things don't add up but I can't determine what
!unvote

#386 2017-08-12 02:32:33

Evilbunny

Ugh I did forget about the out of game stuff making luka seem legit doctor. Goddamnit I don't like that and don't know how to think about him but I'm leaving my vote for now.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by:

#387 2017-08-12 03:27:46

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

@alphajon why did you roleblock me instead of one of one of the people that had been close to being lynched?

#388 2017-08-12 03:28:18

AlphaJon

I'm going to bed now, but before doing that, I'd like to point out that slabdrill has done nothing but vote all game long. Seriously, it just feels like constant bandwagoning.
I mean just look at his posts in isolate mode. (why is the isolate parameter even encoded in such a way?)

Wooted by: (2)

#389 2017-08-12 03:32:23

AlphaJon

MrJaWapa wrote:

@alphajon why did you roleblock me instead of one of one of the people that had been close to being lynched?

Because I didn't feel like blocking Devlin, and I didn't want to roleblock an obvious target, in an attempt to block the mafia kill in a way that would be unpredictable for them. I was slightly suspicious of you, so that's it.

#390 2017-08-12 03:49:24

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Fair enough, I guess

#391 2017-08-12 04:37:05

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

@alphajon: the reason im not saying much is because i just dont have much to say. having occasional posts is better than not posting at all which is why im doing it. it doesnt help that i only check this thread every once in a while and its easy to forget stuff from a long time ago to counter people's points.

suddenly random sig change

#392 2017-08-12 05:42:36

Gosha

Jawapa town
Luka doctor
Devlin town
Processor witch

Also I think I know exactly who mafia is but I won't reveal it yet because there is not much evidence in that and mafia will kill me
!vote processor

#393 2017-08-12 06:11:09

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I'm confused. Why would you vote for the person you think is a witch?

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#394 2017-08-12 06:18:58

Gosha

jkdrip wrote:

He wants everyone to be dead
so
why not

#395 2017-08-12 06:19:00

Onjit
Website

jkdrip wrote:

Witches and similar neutral roles are usually immune to nightkills. Hence, the only way to get rid of them is to lynch them

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#396 2017-08-12 06:23:44

Anatoly

I know will be banned for this: But after I was warned I stopped breaking rules. My teammates even blocked me on Discord. 6 hours later, while being asleep, I was modkilled. Maxi: Why you give warnings if you kill me anyway, seriously, you're the worst game moderator ever. Warnings mean you'll be killed tonight.

!vote maxi123

Or better suicide.

#397 2017-08-12 06:33:33

Different55
Forum Admin

AnatolyEE wrote:

I know will be banned for this: But after I was warned I stopped breaking rules. My teammates even blocked me on Discord. 6 hours later, while being asleep, I was modkilled. Maxi: Why you give warnings if you kill me anyway, seriously, you're the worst game moderator ever. Warnings mean you'll be killed tonight.

!vote maxi123

Or better suicide.

You died get out.

Why are you even voting, you're maf and we all know you're maf. No citizen would accept the vote of an undead maf.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#398 2017-08-12 09:26:08

Luka504

Before i do my jkdrip rant i just have to say something @Jawapa.
Holy **** dude you do not stop do you?
Everything you have ever said on this topic has been to drag me down as much as possible and to lynch me at all costs.
Now you're using EEAnatoly defending a townie to make me seem susupicious.
Do you remember my very first Mafia game where i was the mafia and Maxi was a townie? I knew that if i got lynched people would go after him.
Just defending someone isn't a good enough evidence to consider someone scummy, especially after that person is a dang near confirmed townie.
Anyway now im writing why i think jkdrip is somewhat suspicious.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#399 2017-08-12 09:38:51

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

I found a member of mafia, and have two leads for the others,  why am I being looked at as scum?

You don't exactly have leads, they are hypothosies. And personally I started considering you scum from the moment you started trying to push against me, which for the record was D1 not D2. My guess that you were scum was backed up by AlphaJon stating he role blocked you. From that moment on you become not only a scum target (just to me and a few others) but a source of information. I don't think everyone on your wagon thinks you are scum but I still don't get how you don't see that your own death would be the most valuble one.

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

we will learn is that Luka's heal of me is what prevented the night kill

There's no way to confirm that.

The chances of this being what happened will dramatically increase. Personally I like to believe the most likely story as it is the one with the most evidence and plausabilty. All the other scenerios you mentioned are dramtically more unlikely than this one. 

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

f we lynch me what do we learn?

It's not a matter of learning anything. It's that you're connected to Anatoly.

I'm not really that connected to anatoly though am I? Anatoly defended Luka slightly, I defended Luka a lot. That is literally the only connection. Furthermore, if you lynch me and find I am town, you will have no information to go on the next day. At least with lynching you, even if you flip town, we will at least get a little knowledge as compensation.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Processor, where is your insight. It's been several hours.

^^ @Processor I get that your probably staying quite for a good reason but it would be nice if you could at least give a scum read of everyone and not just chip in randomly with reads that you don't even support with a reason why.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Plz devlin I can see through your lies.

I have not lied once during this game. At the very most I have reached the wrong conclusion but not once have I lied. I'm not so sure I could say the same for you though :/

MrJaWapa wrote:

At this point, I'm really annoyed. Any other time, this quote would have been a huge red flag, and would have led to a lynch:
"Sorry Devlin but I cant be bothered. I consider you and Anatoly town and everyone else is a scum." - Luka

Can you not see this is just hime being salty that he was chosen by a RNG. He is clearly being hyperbolic when states that everyone else is scum because that would be impossible. Myself and anatolyee were the only ones who were really defending him from the BS of a RNG. I don't really see why anatoly would defend someone from the RNG as Mafia though, he clearly wasn't up to the role.

MrJaWapa wrote:

It's like everyone is overlooking that. Several people are just assuming Luka isn't lying, about being the doctor, like this game isn't all about deceiving others.

How do we know AlphaJon isn't lying? How do we know you're not lying? How do we know anyone isn't lying? Personally I choose to believe what is most plausible and since there have been no counter claims I consider it almost certain that those 2 are the roles they say they are. You can't just deny the possiblity that someone is a role because you were previously against them. Otherwise I'd still be suspicious of AlphaJon.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Anatoly being confirmed as mafia backed my claim. It's insane that so many people are following Devlin's crap, "we'll learn the most by lynching JaWapa." No, you won't. The only thing you could possibly learn is that AlphaJon is actually the RB, and that's ONLY if I was mafia. Since I'm town, they're not going to learn if AlphaJon is lying, if Luka is lying, or if mafia just didn't do anything.

You being scum will not prove AlphaJon being role blocker any more than you being town will prove Luka is the doctor. If you do flip scum how do we know AlphaJon didn't lie about role blocking you and you were just sacraficed as a teammate to make him look like town? Escpeically if he was the godfather because that way he'd be 100% believed and there'd be no way to detect that he was mafia. And if you do flip town then it would mean that Luka's alleged protection of me would be the MOST LIKELY cause of there being no night kill. That is something to go on if you ask me.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Devlin said mafia not doing anything is very unlikely. That's not at all unlikely. That's something that has happened MANY times.

How the hell is it not unlikely? You are basically suggesting that the Mafia is inactive. With anatoly gone that leaves 2 other people who would have had to of been absent for there to be no kill. In case you havn't noticed I am very active so I would not have missed the kill option. Gosha would fit the description of inactivity perfectly since he was forced to be inactive. But out of everyone else do you really think anyone here is inactive enough to not perform a kill?

Unless you are suggesting that no kill was performed on purpose to make it look like whoever was role blocked is Mafia like you mentioned earlier? That is a ridiculous claim. Basically you are saying the Mafia gave up the chance to get a guaranteed kill on a person of their choice to have just a chance at getting a kill on a random person, which also could have been a member of the Mafia. Do you not see how tactically stupid that would be?

MrJaWapa wrote:

Since I've made such a fuss with Devlin, and I'm pushing so hard to get them lynched, I'll probably be killed tonight. That should be a red flag to the town.

Red is my favourite colour so go ahead and wave that flag and die.

Different55 wrote:
Devlin wrote:

If jawapa flips scum, investigate diff.

For the love of all that is holy do not. I am townie. Totally unconfirmed but I am townie anyway. We need to find maf and looking at me will just waste a day. Unless you think confirming me being town would do some good.

Confirming you and town would be good for me because it would mean that you are not connected with Jawapa. If jawapa does flip scum then you will be the next most suspicious person to me due to your similarities and consistent agreement with him. However, unlike MrWapa, I'm not going to assume that I am correct about my theory on you just because part of it is right. I'm still willing to give you a chance and the easiest way to do that is to have your role checked by a reliable source. Of course, the cop may not release this information which means the likely scenario tommorow (if jawapa flips scum) is that I'm probably going to be heavily accusing you. So I apologise for that in advance.

Different55 wrote:

I guess it's a little odd that Devlin was so against RNG D1 but looking at everyone else I have no idea at all.

If you look at previous games you will see I have always been against the idea of a RNG vote. This is not something new to me. It's just that this time people were taking the RNG prospect seriously and as a result I responded more seriously than simply saying 'I think that's a bad idea' like I did previously.

Evilbunny wrote:

Jawapa was right about Anatoly, why is he a suspect?

Just because he got one thing right doesn't mean everything he says is true. I'm right about you being town am I not? That doesn't make you believe eveything I say though. Also you forget that if jawapa is mafia then he would know that anatoly was scum also. Anatoly doesn't sound like he was the most cooprative tema mate and as a reuslt he would have been a tactical sacrafice to expose.

Slabdrill wrote:

@alphajon: the reason im not saying much is because i just dont have much to say.

Find something to say then. Analyse people. At the very least give your scum reads.

Finally I'd just like to say I think we can all agree that Maxi is town right? I mean if a confirmed Mafia is trying to lynch someone so agressivly then surely that lynch target is town?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#400 2017-08-12 09:58:28

Luka504

jkdrip wrote:

Tbh I don't really care who gets lynched, but it seems like we need to agree on somebody to make progress. Are we going for Luka, then?

This was already a red flag for me. Randomly following a small bandwagon. You keep trying to start a bandwagon and lynch a townie and end the day early.
And, i know this was RNG and all, but you SHOULD care who gets lynched. Since if an important role dies then the mafia gets an edge up. Maybe a general thought like ''Hmmm Maybe we shouldn't do this...''? No? Okay.

jkdrip wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

I'll post in a couple hours. @luka

Ok executioner.

Tbh this is sad.
Im defending myself from RNG and people are now saying that defending myself from dying is suspicious.
Do i need to explain the stupidness here?

I don't think anybody particularly said that was suspicious. This might possibly be, though. But I think everyone who's going with the RNG doesn't really care too much.

!vote Luka

Still following the blind RNG bandwagon.

jkdrip wrote:
Devlin wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

The biggest reason everyone's voting for Luka is because we want a d1 lynch and don't know who else to pick.

That's why I've just put forth another candidate. In my opinion anyone is better than a RNG picked candidate since there is little motive to the wagon.

I disagree with your motive for EB, since the timing of his post could really genuinely just been when he saw this thread and there's just not information to off of, which is how this whole RNG thing started. However, I do have reason to suspect you now.

!vote Devlin

After some attention shifted over to Devlin and he became another potential lynch-e jkdrip seems to just follow the bandwagon since he really wanted to lynch somebody, doesn't even matter who it is or how they can help the town.

jkdrip wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Lol the amount of drama i caused is hillarious!
Anyway considering i will not be playing any more Mafia games after this, this might be the last mafia post i ever make!
P.S. I regret nothing
Also ill probably do a night action why not.

Here's another post supporting Jawa's theory. If he truly meant this, why is he still here? And maybe he wasn't lying about doing a night action.
Although I have my doubts that the we caught 3 different mafia members all in one go.
But, there's still plenty of time to change my vote if need be.

!vote Luka

I find this quote not that scummy and i can understand why what i said was dumb.

jkdrip wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

I've noticed jkdrip being insanely flip-floppy with his votes.

Indeed I have been. The last time I gave out my list of suspects I didn't include you, but that was because I thought you were confirmed by the role card. That is no longer the case. It's still a toss-up between you and Luka actually being mafia imo, but lynching you gives more information pertaining to why nobody was night killed, as well as not risking our doctor(???).

Also I'm trying to keep my mindset as 'open' and read-able as possible. Otherwise I'd just wait to vote.

This. THIS. This is the main reason i think jkdrip is a potential scum suspect.
He never seems to have any sort of opinion on his own and his votes keep drastically changing depending on who the best candidate is.
Everything he has ever said was just completely trusting someone IF what they say can get someone lynched.
I have never seen him say something like: ''Hey maybe we should not do this and should think about it'' when someone was on the chopping block.
All of his suspects are identical to other people's suspects. His thoughts don't feel like they are his own. I don't like that.

Jkdrip wrote:

Probably because I'm new to the game and want town to win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep, the ''Im new and i can't possibly be mafia i love and agree with everybody <3'' card.
That's a pretty easy way to get the town to like you and not find you suspicious without actually putting any effort. I've seen it before.

Jkdrip wrote:

That makes 6. If nobody else pops up, I'll go ahead and hammer at 10:00 PM EST (or around that time I tend to be forgetful) so that we can move on with the game. That's in 2 hours, 12 minutes.

*sigh* Do i need to repeat myself?

jkdrip wrote:

Since the Witch role can harm the town? Still playing the Noob card eh?

Conclusion:

I still think jkdrip is a poetential suspect. I'm not saying that his words just guarantee that he is scum, like SOME people *cough* Jawapa *cough*
However jkdrip has shown the personallity of a piece of cardboard with no personallity and no thoughts of his own.
Most of what he has said is what someone else has said, but coming from jkdrips mouth, with the intention of
A) Lynching someone
B) Staying on the Town's good side by agreeing with everyone.
If Jawapa flips scum i think jkdrip is a good candidate, if Jawapa flips town then i think we should be a bit more lenient.
That is all.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer