Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 2017-08-11 21:29:41, last edited by TaskManager (2017-08-12 00:10:02)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Everyone is at the Town meeting discussing who could the mafia be. Suddenly a powerful lightning bolt strikes into AnatolyEE, burning the desire to break rules out of their body.
AnatolyEE has been modkilled for breaking the rules 3, 8, and 11.

A burning rolecard falls out of their pocket but one of the townspeople manages to extinguish it before it is lost. It turns out AnatolyEE was a Janitor!

Rolecard

I am sincerely disappointed that you just fail to follow rules after being given so many warnings. Until the very last moment I did not want to modkill you since that would severely hurt the Mafia. But you simply fail to learn. Well, there you go. Stop trying to make a fool out of me or anybody else.

Thank you for your attention, everyone, please carry on with your mob justice.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#327 2017-08-11 21:36:08

Luka504

Pretty ironic how you modkilled AlphaJon for hurting the mafia even though i gamethrowed and spoke with someone outside the game.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#328 2017-08-11 21:37:32, last edited by TaskManager (2017-08-11 21:39:53)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Luka504 wrote:

Pretty ironic how you modkilled AlphaJon for hurting the mafia even though i gamethrowed and spoke with someone outside the game.

Anatoly*

In your case I let it slide because it was done once. In my opinion that did not warrant a modkill. You don't want to know how much trouble caused this guy though.
If you really want to discuss this drama, let's do it after the end of the game and not now.

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by: (2)

#329 2017-08-11 21:37:57

Gosha

o hi, i was right

also
maxi
!pleasegivelynchcount

#330 2017-08-11 21:41:20, last edited by TaskManager (2017-08-11 21:41:37)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Vote count:

[3] MrJaWapa - AlphaJon, Devlin, jkdrip
[1] Luka504 - MrJaWapa

7 votes needed for majority.

i8SwC8p.png

#331 2017-08-11 21:47:34

Gosha

!vote proc

#332 2017-08-11 22:01:05

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Gosha wrote:

some thoughts:
PROC: Last game proc was very active because he was a mafia and he had to convince people to vote on town
This time he is very inactive. We all know that one of the best tactics of being alive is to be silent. I think Proc has some sort of role where he should stay alive for the end of the game and everyone being dead.

Care to explain why you changed your mind?

Anatoly being maf supports JaWa's theory on the Dev/Anat/Luka trio. My vote's staying until more evidence pops up or somebody goofs, though. We get a lot of information by lynching JaWa.

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#333 2017-08-11 22:14:24

Gosha

jkdrip wrote:

Care to explain why you changed your mind?

i.. didn't change my mind? i said proc is a scum or something and anatoly is a mafia
anatoly was kicked
i am voting for proc

i don't believe that jawapa is mafia. Dev / anat / luka had too rocky relationship. Anatoly tried to make people lynch luka too hard. idk about devlin tho.

There are too many people who stay silent. Play guys, play!

also

so it will be more clear to see

!vote Processor

#334 2017-08-11 22:19:07

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

My b, I misinterpreted. I thought you were suggesting something I think Diff (if I'm wrong don't hurt me I'm just too lazy to check) mentioned - a nuetral 'witch' role whose only goal is to stay alive until the very end. I see now by

and everyone being dead

you meant for Proc to be doing the killing.

#335 2017-08-11 22:27:47

Gosha

There are too many inactive people

wtf

Wooted by:

#336 2017-08-11 22:30:46

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Humz, Diff, EB, Luka (post-d1), Alpha?, Onjit, and Proc could all post more yeh

#337 2017-08-11 22:40:19

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

If you are skim reading I recommend you skip to the bottom part; this full post may not be all that interesting but the bottom is important. However, if you are a cop like role then please read the full thin because I adress you sometimes.

Different55 wrote:

Neutral roles don't have to be killing roles, there was that one game I was a witch or something, basically my win condition was just to survive.

On the topic of neutral roles I'm just going to say that I don't think there is one. I don't think jawapa being executioner is a good theory as I really do not see how it was exclusively him pushing for his 'target', that's assuming he rigged the RNG which I very much doubt. However if there is a neutral role then I'm willing to bet it's a witch or a survivor.

MrJaWapa wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

hey guys again can I motion to throw out any talk of role cards? one, it's bs. two, the role cards are probably formatted similarly. win conditions have parallels and copy & paste is easy. It's just as likely that the text was copy/pasted and key words changed.

Can't argue that it could be copy/pasted, but I was the first one to say anything.

Erm... no you weren't. Pretty sure I was in response to proc's question. Since I gave the definition there is every chance that if you were scum that you were able to figure out. Also for all anyone knows I could have easily just guessed the last word based on previous game's role cards. So the role card stuff doesn't clear anyone, neither me nor you.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Everyone involved there should have been mod-killed.

Tbh I don't feel that a mod kill would have been needed nor fair. It's not needed since what little information I got everyone *technically* has now and not fair because I neither asked nor had the chance to say no to the information. Sapizza was basically like "hey here's some illegal knowledge, oh that's against the rules? I'm sorry...". I really wish we could stop talking and looking into the sapizza drama because it's bad for the game's health. I will post what was said (if maxi doesn't beforehand) once the game was over if you're that interested.

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

They were the easiest target to shift focus away from Luka

That's exactly what I was getting at.

Okay so my defence here is basically that you are right then. It's just that you think I did that with scum intent whereas I know that I did it with town intent.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Based on what I posted earlier, I'm convinced Luka, Anatoly, and you are mafia. If Luka turned out mafia, you would more than likely be. I question Anatoly, and wonder if it could be AlphaJon, but I'm pretty sure it's Anatoly. For me, that was a win. If a real doctor stepped forward, Luka was obviously lying and hiding something, and we could just go down the line.

Well no one else has come forward as doctor have they? And I'm pretty sure most people would if it meant a guaranteed mafia lynch. Therefore we have no proof Luka is scum. You keep saying this point but there is clearly no grounds to it. As a result every time you say it you just look more and more desperate. Also I get the whole me and luka could be working together theory and I slightly understand your point that anatoly is in on it as well. But where has alphajon done anything that would make him linked to us? He role blocked you and it seems you are trying to sneakily make us think he is a liar.

MrJaWapa wrote:
Devlin wrote:

...Gosha clearly can't defend himself due to his ban...

Should've been replaced anyway.

Well that's a bit harsh isn't it?

MrJaWapa wrote:

Or mafia didn't use their night kill. That's a possibility.

A possibility yes but that is hugely unlikely. You keep putting forward these theories that have possibility but low validity. It's almost as if you are trying to distract us from the more likely ones that just happen to involve you.

MrJaWapa wrote:

If I'm lynched, and you see I'm town, Devlin pushed for it.
If either Luka or Devlin is lynched, and they turn up town, it's likely the other is town.

Do it.

MrJaWapa wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

In what situation would mafia ever do this?

New to the game, inactivity, trying to give false reading to rb
Many reasons

Again these are more theories of you that are statistically unlikely. There would at least be 1 Mafia member that would be smart enough to prevent each of those situations occurring.

hummerz5 wrote:

one potential good reason for not taking all 72 hours is to strike while the iron's hot

the facts won't change, but people might cool down I guess...

I hadn't previously considered this and I agree with you. If jawapa does reach a near lynch then I am no longer likely to remove my vote as it may kill the moment.

AnatolyEE wrote:

Is there a Detective? If you got anything pls tell. If not, please don't show yourself.

This is a bad idea in my opinion. We've had enough role claims and it's too risky for the town to have anymore anytime soon. @Whoever the cop / detective is: If you do discover scum then I don't think you should roleclaim until absolutely necessary. By giving it time you can discover who that scum seems friendly with and as a result catch them out also. Only role claim if the town seems lost for who to lynch or you have a result for scum and someone you had a result for innocent is on the chopping block.

Also just pointing out that the detective / cop would probably have investigated myself or luka last night since we were the most voted for. As a result the cop is either someone who is pushing for us to die or defending us instead of someone who is unsure either way. And I know that they would be defending us.

If you are a night kill cop like I was last game then I just want you to know that your role sucks :3 Since you can only detect night kills you can easily confuse a vigilante or a bodyguard (who both could kill at night) for Mafia which would be very bad for everyone. So basically sucks to be you and don't role claim unless you are certain of your results (through results + behaviour).

But if the cop is who I think it is then I would just like to say we are in safe hands unless they get killed by the Mafia :/

MrJaWapa wrote:

Sure, but I what i was getting at is:
If gosha is an sk, he couldn't have killed anyone.

Omg yet another improbable theory to try and make us consider other situations that we could be in. Stop doing this, it's bad for your neck.

Okay I was writing all that and then got to page 14 and bam more rule breaks. Like seriously why have there been so many rule breaks this game? Also @maxi I'd be interested to know what happened with anatoly after the game ends.

I guess this puts some validity into jawapa's claims which isn't good for me and luka I guess. Luckily I know that we probably have the support of the cop. But I'd just like to point out that jawapa only recently threw anatoly into the mix of being with myself and luka. It's possible that the Mafia may have been aware of the drama going on with anatoly and as a result pushed against him and pinned him with us if they knew he was potentially going to be mod killed. So basically jawapa could have know anatoly would be struck by Thor so made it look like he was with us to make us look more suspicious.

Message to the cop: if you have to choose between role claiming or letting myself or luka die then I recommend that you let us die. I am a normal townie and luka is an inactive doctor, both of which are less valuable than a hidden cop.

Finally to end with, I think jkdrip was alluding to this but I just want to spell it out since I had not realised it:

If we lynch jawapa and it turns out he is town then it would mean that luka protecting me was the most likely cause of the no night kill, if he is scum then obviously it was the role block.

So basically if we lynch jawapa we will discover the results of N1 and either learn that there is 1 mafia member left and it will confirm that alphajon is the role blocker or it will confirm luka as the doctor and potentially clear my name as well.

There is literally nothing to lose in lynching jawapa at this point. A plus side for me here is that, unless you declare that the roleclaims are liars no matter what, then lynching jawapa will pretty much prove me as town either way.

I'd also like to state that I have the feeling that the Mafia have access to talk to each other during the day as well. If I was to guess at the other 2 Mafia roles I would say Godfather and Enforcer.

Basically, by lynching jawapa we have the most to learn. Whether jawapa is or isn't scum the point is we will learn a lot just by having his role confirmed to us.

And as jkdrip put it:

jkdrip wrote:

We get a lot of information by lynching JaWa.

jkdrip has just gone from a player I am slightly suspicious of to confirmed town in my opinion, similar to what happened when alphajon role claimed. As a side effect I now also consider Slabdrill town since I had previously paired them together as Mafia. Out of all the previous theories I had, only the one pairing jawapa and diff remains. This theory can be tested with a simple lynch on jawapa.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#338 2017-08-11 22:48:57

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Also gosha if your only point against proc is that he is inactive you should probably re-read the entire thread to get a better candidate.

Inactive players are almost never Mafia. This logic is purely anecdotal but in all the games I have played and in all the games I have read over, lynching an inactive player has never resulted in scum and often caused the town to fail.

Furthermore, most of what processor has said when he chips in every now and then has been in support of me so I guess that makes me a little biased to defend him. But Gosha if you genuinely believe I am town then I assure you that so is proc.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#339 2017-08-11 22:57:24

Gosha

Devlin wrote:

Inactive players are almost never Mafia.

I didn't say he is a mafia!
I said he was a mafia in the previous game, that's why he was Very active.

Now he is almost inactive like he is trying to live silently while everyone is killing each other. This is not a tactic of the mafia. nor a town. This is the tactic of scum or whatever it's called

"the person who should live while everyone is dead"

#340 2017-08-11 22:59:11

Gosha

i mean, we know that Processor is not a silent mouse who always sits in the dark. He always talks about many stuff (last game is proof)
so being inactive is the only sign of bad person in this situation

#341 2017-08-11 23:00:17

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Anatoly was mad like I said

Discord: jawp#5123

#342 2017-08-11 23:01:53

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the last sentence on Anatoly's role card, especially if you're unsure about voting JaWa:

You will win once Mafia gains majority in the Town population or eliminates the Town.

And, a quote from page 7 jawa:

MrJaWapa wrote:

Are we going to do something? We need to find the mafia. They must be eliminated.

I'll let the lot of you do the math.

I know I'm still talking about role cards, but it's how Jawa supposedly got cleared earlier. I feel this unavoidable.

#343 2017-08-11 23:01:56

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Gosha wrote:
Devlin wrote:

Inactive players are almost never Mafia.

I didn't say he is a mafia!
I said he was a mafia in the previous game, that's why he was Very active.

Now he is almost inactive like he is trying to live silently while everyone is killing each other. This is not a tactic of the mafia. nor a town. This is the tactic of scum or whatever it's called

"the person who should live while everyone is dead"

Ahh so you think he's a witch?

Gosha wrote:

i mean, we know that Processor is not a silent mouse who always sits in the dark. He always talks about many stuff (last game is proof)
so being inactive is the only sign of bad person in this situation

I disagree. Last game I planned to stay low and out of the way to gather information as a night kill cop. Obviously I'm not very good at staying quiet but since proc has more experience than I do then perhaps he is able to control himself. Silence from a usual active player I do agree may be scum indicative, however it may also mean he is a power role trying to stay out of the cross hairs of the Mafia so I wouldn't risk a lynch on him.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#344 2017-08-11 23:02:54

Gosha

don't tell me that we won't be lynching anybody today too
meh

#345 2017-08-11 23:04:17

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

jkdrip wrote:

I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the last sentence on Anatoly's role card, especially if you're unsure about voting JaWa:

You will win once Mafia gains majority in the Town population or eliminates the Town.

And, a quote from page 7 jawa:

MrJaWapa wrote:

Are we going to do something? We need to find the mafia. They must be eliminated.

I'll let the lot of you do the math.

I know I'm still talking about role cards, but it's how Jawa supposedly got cleared earlier. I feel this unavoidable.

Agreed. It's now confirmed that the word eliminate is on both types of role card so any defence formed from knowing the word is invalid.

Gosha wrote:

don't tell me that we won't be lynching anybody today too
meh

And no, hopefully we will lynch jawapa today as we can learn the most information from his death.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#346 2017-08-11 23:24:52

Luka504

!vote MrJawapa
I pretty much agree with everything Devlin said and im putting my vote now so i don't have to hammer.
Who knew that RNG was gonna be your downfall eh Jawapa?
Anywho, after MrJawapa i would like to interrogate or potentially even lynch jkdrip. Especially if Jawapa flips scum
Personally everything he has done and said so far feels like he is playing the "Im new to the game and want what's best for town" card.
I'll go more into detail tommorow since its past midnight and I can't be bothered to write so much text using my phone.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#347 2017-08-11 23:27:08

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Oh wow Luka you're putting effort in now? That's good I guess.

And I look forward to your points on jkdrip because I used to have that mentality. I just don't see him as scum anymore though since he brought up how we could lynch jawapa to gain the optimum amount of information.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#348 2017-08-11 23:29:13

Gosha

!TimeLeft

#349 2017-08-11 23:39:50

hummerz5

gosha pls just check maxi's posts. Aug 13 22:00 UTC

so just looking through some statements from some folk since the Alphajon v. MrJawapa case started

actual votes: AlphaJon, jkdrip, devlin, luka504

intent: hummerz5 (was concerned about leftover time). Slabdrill (was considering?) onjit (didn't want to risk a hammer position).

Evilbunny voted, redacted

gosha slightly defended

otherwise I don't see a whole lot of folks. I think I'm confident enough in how we've discussed and examined the situation to vote

!vote mrjawapa

#350 2017-08-11 23:41:33, last edited by TaskManager (2017-08-11 23:42:18)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Gosha wrote:

!TimeLeft

maxi123 wrote:

Day 2 begins. Day 2 will last 72 hours and will end on August 13th, 22:00 UTC.

2 days left.

Vote count:

[5] MrJaWapa - AlphaJon, Devlin, jkdrip, Luka504, hummerz5
[1] Luka504 - MrJaWapa
[1] Processor - Gosha

7 votes needed for majority.

>tfw ninja'd

i8SwC8p.png

AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer