Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#301 2017-08-11 18:40:44

Anatoly

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

My Theorie: Jawapa is serial killer. But Devlin was indeed attacked night.

#302 2017-08-11 18:47:17

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

AnatolyEE wrote:

My Theorie: Jawapa is serial killer. But Devlin was indeed attacked night.

Interesting theory. What makes you think either of these?

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#303 2017-08-11 18:54:24

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

jkdrip wrote:

In what situation would mafia ever do this?

New to the game, inactivity, trying to give false reading to rb
Many reasons

Discord: jawp#5123

#304 2017-08-11 18:57:30

Anatoly

We know 2 roles and one fact: Nobody was killed during night. What if both, healing and roleblock have no connection. So mafia attacked Devlin, but JaWapa attacked nobody. Makes sence.

#305 2017-08-11 18:58:44

Anatoly

MrJaWapa wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

Many reasons

There is a thing called back up. And all 13 from the Game are Active Forum Users

#306 2017-08-11 19:03:06

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

Many reasons

There is a thing called back up. And all 13 from the Game are Active Forum Users

32 African children die a day without clean water...

Wtf are going on about?

#307 2017-08-11 19:06:42

Anatoly

MrJaWapa wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

Many reasons

Wtf are going on about?

What are you trying to say?

#308 2017-08-11 19:09:00

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

MrJaWapa wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

Many reasons

Wtf are going on about?

I think what Anatoly was suggesting that 'inactivity' doesn't seem like a likely cause. Also, in particular:

MrJaWapa wrote:

trying to give false reading to rb

This suggests to me that you're suggesting technically possible yet unlikely alternative scenarios we could be in, perhaps to get the heat off of you. How could the mafia have known that JaWa was a target for RB?
I'll keep my vote on you until I have good reason to change.

Wooted by:

#309 2017-08-11 19:09:43

hummerz5

one potential good reason for not taking all 72 hours is to strike while the iron's hot

the facts won't change, but people might cool down I guess...

anyhow hey proc welcome back I guess bye then

Wooted by: (2)

#310 2017-08-11 19:12:19

Anatoly

Is there a Detective? If you got anything pls tell. If not, please don't show yourself. Also we play with Prostitution role?

#311 2017-08-11 19:14:10

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

AnatolyEE wrote:

Is there a Detective? If you got anything pls tell. If not, please don't show yourself. Also we play with Prostitution role?

Pretty sure the different kinds of roles are intentionally hidden.

#312 2017-08-11 19:14:57

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

jkdrip wrote:

How could the mafia have known that JaWa was a target for RB?

I wasn't suggesting that.
They wouldn't have known they were targeting me. If that's what happened, they weren't intentionally trying to make me look bad. They were trying to make whoever was rb'd look bad

Ibalso just thought... If there isn't a mafia, instead an sk,  coukdnhave been gosha?

#313 2017-08-11 19:18:11

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Tbh I'm more comfortable with Gosha then proc. We at least know Gosha has had valid reason to not post here up until now. If you're gonna accuse an inactive I'd rather it be proc.

#314 2017-08-11 19:33:54

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Sure, but I what i was getting at is:
If gosha is an sk, he couldn't have killed anyone.

Just a thought.

#315 2017-08-11 19:44:06

Gosha

some thoughts:
PROC: Last game proc was very active because he was a mafia and he had to convince people to vote on town
This time he is very inactive. We all know that one of the best tactics of being alive is to be silent. I think Proc has some sort of role where he should stay alive for the end of the game and everyone being dead.

ANATOLY: I am pretty sure that Anatoly is mafia, he always ask "good people with powers" to show up. Also, how could he possibly know for sure that Devlin was attacked that night? He says that like he knows for a fact that it was him. also i don't like him +tried to talk about mafia with me outside of the game to get my role reveal
so
!Vote AnatolyEE

JAWAPA: i don't think that jawapa has some sort of evil role. i am pretty sure he is a town

LUKA: I think he is mafia, but if my theory on Anatoly is correct - anatoly wants luka to be dead too badly. So i think he has town role.

DIFF: i would like to believe diff and his words that he is a town, but he did some weird moves, so i am not sure. i vote for town

JKDRIP: town maybe? idk

DEVLIN: idk why people hated him so much at day 1. I don't see him as mafia.

GOSHA: town ofc

Not Sure / town / didn't get much info about them:
hummerz5
Slabdrill
Evilbunny
AlphaJon
Onjit
Devlin

#316 2017-08-11 19:46:40

Gosha

MrJaWapa wrote:

Maxi didn't let me to vote. i don't think that i could use my special powers as a killer

#317 2017-08-11 19:57:05

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Gosha wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

Maxi didn't let me to vote. i don't think that i could use my special powers as a killer

Exactly

#318 2017-08-11 20:05:20

Different55
Forum Admin

Friendly reminder that deleting posts is against game rules.

It's also now impossible.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#319 2017-08-11 20:09:26

Different55
Forum Admin

Friendly reminder that editing posts is also against the rules. That's still possible tho at least for the moment because there's a big obvious "EDITED BY XXXX AT (XXXXXXXXXXX)" message and I think it'd be funny if someone tried to do that and then end up getting kicked out of whatever.

Deleted posts.

AnatolyEE wrote:
Answer to D2

MrJaWapa wrote:

"I am completely at Luka's protection..." - Anatoly

Sorry if you understood me wrong, but I heard of RNG lynches for the first time, and I thought like you were Mafia. I started to protect Luka because you started the RNG lynch. I told earlier that RNG is just bad and looking at psychics, like you did now.

hummerz5 wrote:

pretty bad advice, mrjawapa. Should we look closer at why you said that? I mean if luka's an important role then we'd just as soon have them not dead. But  a doctor should probably not really come forth because they're the defense.

Is there someone like a Detective in the Game? Or someone who can check if JaWapa has a power role? It would be the case to proove him. However:

MrJaWapa wrote:

Did you read my post on why I'm confident Luka, Devlin, and Anatoly are mafia?

Then lets lynch anyone of us three, kill a townie, and exclude us from being mafia. I support your idea.

!vote AnatolyEE But I support hummerz5 that you exactly now spoke for the doctor and try this again:

!vote JaWapa

AlphaJon wrote:

Luka said he healed Devlin, which makes me believe it was indeed a roleblock, because I don't see mafia targeting Devlin.

Let's dont exclude this theory. If mafia indeed attacked Devlin, then there should be a reason. It could be invisible hidden in D1 i guess, however 3 theories come out:
Red means Mafia, Blue is the victim

1. JaWapa attacked Devlin

2. JaWapa attacked anyone

3. Somebody else attacked Devlin

This 3 bullet points come out with the knowledge that:

AlphaJon - says he is roleblocker; roleblocked JaWapa
Luka504 - says he is doctor, healed Devlin

Nope that's not enough. I don't believe that JaWapa is Mafia, but it looks like.

#239, #241

Evilbunny wrote:

[...]
Anatoly

I think I might just be too trusting because all those people haven't posted much and that's my only reason to not clear them lol.

Evilbunny wrote:

as possible mafia suspects. Thoughts?

Yeah sorry for posting so less... And no, I'm not Mafia, I'm virtually playing Mafia for first time, and it looks like reacting in the web is lot of harder then in reallife. I always try to catch my friends when playing Werewolf on speed, works sometimes, but here you can't see if people laugh or are terrified. Lets exclude Gosha from the list. He is banned, and it won't help killing him, because we simply got nothing. I'd like to point out that i'm Vanilla Townie, friendly, but I don't know much of you, that could be because i skipped something important or I'm just not as professional finding mafia is i thought.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Whether gosha is maf or not, he's incapable of hurting the town... he's incapable of doing anything. I guess we could lynch him for the hell of it.

Onjit has racked up a total of 2 useful posts. I've chalked it up to him not really wanting to play.

Slabdrill hasn't done anything that stands out to me.

Anatoly hasn't been particularly helpful. And all of this makes me believe he's mafia. I'd be okay lynching him.

As I already mentioned as a reply to #203: I was annoyed of you attacking someone randomly, i mean we lose if Mafia eliminates everybody of non-mafia. So I guess RNG seems Mafia Styled. Agaib, sorry for not knowing the RNG System. I didn't played earlier Mafia on this Forum and i don't know if RNG is really always used...

hummerz5 wrote:

11. AnatolyEE - feels like genuine newb townie. odd but sometimes not going with the flow is good, right? contrasting

That was my lifestyle always. I never read news, and in class I didn't listened in Details, also it would be helpful to me to go with the flow, like you say, if you stop using strange abbreviations. RB'd is roleblocked i got it, but what is EB, QD, etc..

Onjit wrote:

Okay I have excluded "2) Are either of these claims true, and if so, which one?" when replying to 225. If Luka or AlphaJon lied, then (obviously) their Mafia, because for what reason should they lied, then... It's not helpful right? Lets say they don't lie. Then there's a big chance that JaWapa is Mafia, also as a reply to 242, he told that I am Mafia. However lets take the fact the he said I am Mafia because I was protecting Luka (he told it in #203), but when he found out that Luka isn't Mafia (at least he said that) he continued attacking me. I'm surprised because the reason of why I should be Mafia staid, but it's condition became wrong, he continued telling I am Mafia. No, don't understand me wrong, I say that JaWapa is surely not Mafia, but this step is strange for me (Could be because of my low playing experience on the web).

So from this post, I am absolutely sure that: Diff is vanilla townie, Luka is doctor, AlphaJon is RB and JaWapa is against Mafia, but his role is unknown (except he told us he's vanilla townie, so I guess that's it).

So I guess before I even post this:

!voting for nobody – I'm not sure.

EDIT: @JaWapa: Are you the detective? You could proove if I am Mafia next night. Maybe then you will change your mind. But as already said, I'm noob in Mafia because i don't play so often.

Gosha wrote:

wazap!
No votes for now, still need to join the game
I've read all the messages, something weird is going on.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#320 2017-08-11 20:12:44

Gosha

(i deleted post to test this and report to diff, don't blame me)

#321 2017-08-11 20:37:36

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Anatoly, cheater.

#322 2017-08-11 20:42:05

AlphaJon

Honestly, I don't really know what to say right now. I don't have any strong opinion on anyone but JaWapa. I also have some bad feel towards jdkrip, but that's it.

#323 2017-08-11 20:52:29

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

AlphaJon wrote:

Honestly, I don't really know what to say right now. I don't have any strong opinion on anyone but JaWapa. I also have some bad feel towards jdkrip, but that's it.

I've been talking a lot and making a lot of claims, I guess that can't be helped. I'll explain anything you might want to know about, though.

#324 2017-08-11 21:00:55

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

AlphaJon wrote:

I also have some bad feel towards jdkrip, but that's it.

Explain

Also, explain why you modified a post.

#325 2017-08-11 21:02:28

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

@Anatoly for that last bit
That was confusing

AlphaJon1503166035673891