Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-05 14:15:39, last edited by Weirdoverse (2021-07-07 22:37:52)

Weirdoverse
Website

We need EE neutrality lol

<snip>

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2017-08-05 14:20:08

BobRove

Re: We need EE neutrality lol

1. Get powerful allies.
2. Problem solved.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-08-05 14:52:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Weirdoverse wrote:

Quitin, stop causing drama and trying getting me banned, if you're popular that doesn't mean you're an EE god.

Weirdoverse wrote:

you're popular

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
No he isn't.

How many times do we have to tell you that nobody on the forums gives a flying **** about quitin/trollbusters/et cetera?
I don't know what are you trying to achieve with this thread.
You, quitin, the troll busters kids and whoever else you're whining about - all of you are literally on the very bottom of the so called "forum hierarchy" (which kinda makes all of you equal, just like you wanted) and the people here really don't care about these problems. Trust me, if your sworn enemies (such as quitin) came here making a topic like this aimed against you, we wouldn't care either.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2017-08-05 15:46:29

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Weirdoverse wrote:

If you're not popular > u don't get help, you have only friends to help you > you rarely get noticed by mods to get help, reporting people is just wasting time

That's stupid. We report something simply to bring it to a mod's attention; most mods are able to judge the contents of a report for themselves without bias towards the person who reported it.

However, I agree that ex-mods and certain other veterans are able to start EE drama a lot more easily, but is this unnatural? Of course there is a hierarchy - there have to be players with powers over others for the rules to be enforced, and the higher status that comes with these powers remains (to an extent) even if you're no longer part of the staff.

What do you want, a completely neutral social structure in which everyone is treated equally and has the same influence regardless of their opinions, actions or powers? Impossible - go find a different race because humanity can't do that.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#5 2017-08-05 16:33:09

Nebula

Weirdoverse wrote:

e.g.: everybody in damn trollbusters (bad crew, go on, ask anybody non-brainwashed), mods, EE celebrities

Just quick note:
Quitin, stop causing drama and trying getting me banned, if you're popular that doesn't mean you're an EE god. stop. geez...

1. I'm not in Trollbusters crew and anyone know that possibly, so...
2. Quitin wasn't able to access EE Forums anyway, his EEForums account password is lost...

#6 2017-08-05 16:39:21

HeyNK

maxi123 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
No he isn't.

How many times do we have to tell you that nobody on the forums gives a flying **** about quitin/trollbusters/et cetera?
I don't know what are you trying to achieve with this thread.
You, quitin, the troll busters kids and whoever else you're whining about - all of you are literally on the very bottom of the so called "forum hierarchy" (which kinda makes all of you equal, just like you wanted) and the people here really don't care about these problems. Trust me, if your sworn enemies (such as quitin) came here making a topic like this aimed against you, we wouldn't care either.

Do you know how I can tell you are actually the one on the bottom of the forum hirearchy? Oh yeah, It's because you don't understand the trollbusters and quitin. Who do you think really runs the forums, community, discords...? I don't think you have even begun to read the worlds explaining all of this. Without troll busters, where would we be. Everything as you know it would be overrun with trolls... and for thier service I am grateful. As for quitin, I cann't even speak of him here. His evil exceeds my grasp, my words. My words. My words. It really is a trick. You don't even know you're being manipulated into making posts like this? HELLO? Maybe it just doesnt occur to you the importance of these conflicts. If they were to really escelate beyond what they are now, everybody edits as we know it would get ddoxxed and cease to exist.

#7 2017-08-05 17:00:32

Zumza

Tomahawk wrote:

What do you want, a completely neutral social structure in which everyone is treated equally and has the same influence regardless of their opinions, actions or powers? Impossible - go find a different race because humanity can't do that.

Yeah, we better burn them like in them gud ol' North Korea.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#8 2017-08-05 17:08:11

Hostage
Banned
Website

Zumza wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Yeah, we better burn them like in them gud ol' North Korea.

you are now a moderator of r/pyongyang

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#9 2017-08-05 17:15:23

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

HeyNK wrote:

Do you know how I can tell you are actually the one on the bottom of the forum hirearchy? Oh yeah, It's because you don't understand the trollbusters and quitin. Who do you think really runs the forums, community, discords...? I don't think you have even begun to read the worlds explaining all of this. Without troll busters, where would we be. Everything as you know it would be overrun with trolls... and for thier service I am grateful. As for quitin, I cann't even speak of him here. His evil exceeds my grasp, my words. My words. My words. It really is a trick. You don't even know you're being manipulated into making posts like this? HELLO? Maybe it just doesnt occur to you the importance of these conflicts. If they were to really escelate beyond what they are now, everybody edits as we know it would get ddoxxed and cease to exist.

Your conclusions are wrong on so many levels, but i don't blame you. You are a minion brainwashed by the MEDIA which is controlled by NOU to spread anti-quitin Jewish cultural marxist propaganda. When i saw the documentary below it changed my life and completely changed my view on Everybody Edits politics. Watch the TRUTH and you too will break free from the survelliance POLICE state.

"The trollerhoax and why it's fake" On youtube.

Also: "The truths behind Quitin" by Dr. Robert Duke and "The bright future: The truths never taught about Mrshoe" by Henry King and research every of its references.

For all of you indoctrinated slaves, watch it, understand it, research it, connect the dots. Can you slaves do that? or is thinking with your own mind already to much? This has been happening while we swallow propaganda like "Quitin is evil and a noob" or "without trollbusters EE would be overrun by trolls" Good and evil are concepts spun up by their propaganda department. The evil ones are the trollbuster team who gain money and power while good people suffer.

"Well, it's true. We are smart - we are powerful, and at the right time we will take power from Quitin, and in 5 years you will all be slaves. Our trollbuster militia loves to bust trolls, and we encourage them by using them to our advantage. "

- The Weirdoverse in an interview 2016

You sheep still have alot to learn abut how the world of EE spins.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#10 2017-08-05 19:25:28, last edited by BobRove (2017-08-05 19:26:18)

BobRove

>"Let's be neutral"
>"Quitin is stupid"
>"But again, let's be neutral"
Lack of neutrality ensues

#11 2017-08-05 19:59:50

some woman

What do you mean by "neutrality" exactly?
When it comes to reporting, the mods don't have personal grudges against anyone (hopefully) and they wouldn't decline a report unless it's plain invalid or incorrect. If you're being flamed, doesn't matter who it comes from, just send a report and don't react.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#12 2017-08-05 20:16:14

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

this makes no sense, noobs randomly call me a hacker or a noob when I join a land, then when I join a popular land, only a few good people notice me, and if I make a land, everyone likes me.

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

#13 2017-08-06 01:40:19

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Weirdoverse wrote:

If you're not popular > u don't get help, you have only friends to help you > you rarely get noticed by mods to get help, reporting people is just wasting time
e.g.: new players, unnoticed veterans, casual players
If you're popular > u get backed up instantaneously > can get up mods anytime
e.g.: everybody in damn trollbusters (bad crew, go on, ask anybody non-brainwashed), mods, EE celebrities
<...>
lol my point of this thread is to make everybody equal instead what currently happens in EE, unpopular players have 0 power, if ur popular and with demand that player can vanish you!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Popularity is something to be earned over time. Anyone who is new to the game isn't going to be immediately popular. To earn popularity, you can either build some epic worlds promoting them a little by word of mouth or posting them in the Rooms section of the forums, or you can get really involved in the community, becoming well-known.

The mods do try to help people equally (to some extent), and reporting people is not a waste of time. Sure, it's true that people on my friends list are more likely to get my help because they can find me, but for me, I only add people I've gotten to know and earned a certain level of trust with over time as well. A lot of people, whether I know them or not, ask me to add mod text to their worlds. I often say I'll consider it once I've seen the world, and if it's a decent world, I may well add some text. I try to help a lot of people whether I know them or not, whether it's helping them find their way around the game, or help in the community in general.

However, a LOT of people are private messaging me when I join worlds. Sometimes, people feel they're ignored because I don't respond to them immediately, but it's usually just that I'm very busy, whether it's to do with EE or not. I may be talking to multiple people at once, so please be patient. I try not to ignore most messages, but with the volume I receive, sometimes it's hard to get to everyone.

You claim to get backed up instantaneously if you know mods and are popular enough, but this isn't always the case either. Popularity is still something to be earned, along with a level of trust, so just be a decent person, make cool worlds, be active in the community, and you'll become more popular naturally. Don't try to force popularity, because that rarely works out well.

Regarding your final point, I've never even heard of Trollbusters, and have no clue who's in the crew. I try to be impartial as a moderator in almost all situations, regardless of their status in society. As some of my friends know, I've banned some of them for the exact same reasons as banning someone unknown.

True equality in the world is virtually impossible, but at least some of us try to steer our way towards it.

Xenonetix_2.png

Xenonetix1501980019671190

Board footer