Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-02 20:10:47

XcnafelL

Button for changing the border's blocks

I mean, it's not that annoying to change the blocks of the border, but I mean there could be a button for changing the border's blocks to anything. Don't know if anything, like decorations and stuff, maybe just blocks.

8cZv82z.png

#2 2017-08-03 12:05:06

peace

Re: Button for changing the border's blocks

XcnafelL wrote:

I mean, it's not that annoying to change the blocks of the border, but I mean there could be a button for changing the border's blocks to anything. Don't know if anything, like decorations and stuff, maybe just blocks.

nice but staff dont add cuz staff think ur lazy and they are lazy to add such an useless thing

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2017-08-03 12:41:14, last edited by LukeM (2017-08-03 12:42:04)

LukeM
Website

I think there is already support for changing the border and fill blocks when clearing the world (iirc its how the old low grav worlds had the black borders), so maybe just add a way to control that? This would also really help with filling whole worlds, as the best way to do it currently is to use bots, and thats still time consuming and not everyone can download and use them

#4 2017-08-03 17:46:34

peace

destroyer123 wrote:

I think there is already support for changing the border and fill blocks when clearing the world (iirc its how the old low grav worlds had the black borders), so maybe just add a way to control that? This would also really help with filling whole worlds, as the best way to do it currently is to use bots, and thats still time consuming and not everyone can download and use them

well it could be poss becuz /clear now just replaces the boarder wiht (id of gray basic block what is it 9? 10?) and replaces the rest with 0 so if we could get a /fill command to fill the whole world with (id of block) if would be even nicer if you could actulay select an area to fill like /fill (id of block) (x, y, (of first bloc) x, y, (of 2nd block (should be in the same horizontale line)) x, y, (of 3rd block in vertical line of 1st block) x, y, (of last block)) this way you could fill in a square whit a centrain block not sure hot fill in circles thouhg but u could fill in the bigges poss square then just manualy fill the outer parts

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1501778794670885

Board footer