Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-01 20:29:23

kanyewesticle

Pac-Battle Royale

So I've made a world where it's a 5 player minigame. One player is Pac-Man, and the other 4 are ghosts. Here's the URL to check it out (also I don't know how to add images):

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWtE2ZpixjcEI

I'm not too sure to do with the system. Currently the "ghosts" are zombies, and their job is to kill Pac-Man before he gets the 5 switches to leave. If Pac-Man gets all of the switches,
then he will be able to leave the arena and the zombies will die. The situation is that if Pac-Man dies, there's no current way to turn off the purple switches. Can someone help me fix this system
or find a new way to play this game?

Owner of the Retro Gaming Crew and music composer.

Also   m E m e s.

#2 2017-08-01 21:11:26

AlphaJon

Re: Pac-Battle Royale

kanyewesticle wrote:

The situation is that if Pac-Man dies, there's no current way to turn off the purple switches. Can someone help me fix this system

Try putting a checkpoint specifically for Pac-Man, which would send him in a switch resetter if he dies.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-08-02 10:21:22

peace

Re: Pac-Battle Royale

kanyewesticle wrote:

So I've made a world where it's a 5 player minigame. One player is Pac-Man, and the other 4 are ghosts. Here's the URL to check it out (also I don't know how to add images):

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWtE2ZpixjcEI

I'm not too sure to do with the system. Currently the "ghosts" are zombies, and their job is to kill Pac-Man before he gets the 5 switches to leave. If Pac-Man gets all of the switches,
then he will be able to leave the arena and the zombies will die. The situation is that if Pac-Man dies, there's no current way to turn off the purple switches. Can someone help me fix this system
or find a new way to play this game?

when everyone dies send them to a switch resetter whic resets everyones switches to disable also when pacman leaves the area you should close it with a global switch so the ghosts dont escape

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1501665682670728

Board footer