Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Epicfish

Re: Predict The Halloween contest winners

I agree with the current top 4; MG Alcatraz; SCAR Rocky Horror; MMBA Skull Citadel and Cry Kid Cry.

#52 Before February 2015

Calicara

Why does everyone keep saying MG crew Alcatraz? Sure Alcatraz is a scary place, but it has nothing to do with Halloween at all. The level is excellent, but the theme is off. Any other day I would give MG crew their props, but I don't think Alcatraz relates to Halloween in any way besides maybe the spooky factor. That's why I don't think it should win.

MMBA Skull citadel, and Cry kid cry are good because they have something to Halloween and the levels are good.

My top 4 are still:

1. MMBA
2. Carvers of Victory
3. Full moon rising
4. Cry kid cry

#53 Before February 2015

Master1

1st - M.M.B.A.
1st - cod-stormers
1st - carvers of victory
1st - Cry Kid Cry (self promotion ftw)
2nd - Bro-co
3rd - I don't give a Financially Unclear Cause, K?
Yes I know I put my crew, and my actual contest team in there, but only because I truly believe they can achieve the ranks I put them in. Please don't start a rant about it like you did with failgirl.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#54 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

I cant tell you how happy i would be if that was the top four. There are alot of great maps this contest, so getting in the top 12 is an achievment undoubtly.

#55 Before February 2015

Epicfish

Failgirl101: I don't wish to be demeaning to Dazz; but I don't think Full Moon Rising will come 1st. There is a lot of good art (aside from the church); however the minis are pretty much all black bricks.

I think the only guarenteed 1st's are MMBA and Cry Kid Cry.

#56 Before February 2015

Calicara

That one might have been a bit biased on my side. Dazz and I are like best friends.

I do rather like Irakas halloween night. Now THAT is fun. It's easy and good looking, what else do you need? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#57 Before February 2015

theredtigers

1st. "full moon rising" by dazz's crew
1st   "*feel the fear" by cry kid cry
1st   " spooky forest" by spookie cookies
1st   " MGcrew Alcatraz" MGcrew
1st. " M.M.A.A or some thing

-

Last edited by theredtigers (Nov 11 2011 2:33:34 pm)

#58 Before February 2015

Epicfish

Theredtigers: There are only 4 1st place spots.
And I change my 1st places; I totally forgot 'Spooky Island':
So I now think:
-MMBA Skull Citadel
-SCAR Rocky Horror
-Feel The Fear
-Spooky Island.

#59 Before February 2015

Master1

this makes me so happy to see that just about every post has my team for one of the 1st places ^^ If I win this contest that'd be freaking epic, and also unlike every other contest winner we've had, I WON'T go bragging about it in my sig //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#60 Before February 2015

BobMcnally

Ok so not many people know this but, me and mrbooga are bros, well I'm his older brother. Now I am not a pro in ee, nor do I know all the key aspects. But I gotta admit when he showed me his level I was quite amazed at the art. And I actually found the minis quite fun (to me) as I progressed further into the map. Now I understand there are some other pretty good levels in this contest, but due to my actual lack of activity, I haven't really been able to view many worlds. I hope be able to play more   and actually post some more possible winners but for now I'm gonna have to go with my lil bros team.

*feel the fear* - Cry Kid Cry

But good luck to all!

#61 Before February 2015

kaylee123

I have no idea what team is #79 is, or even if they entered a level or not... but on the periodic table of elements, 79 is gold. And gold reminds me of winning/winners/etc.
So, I say group 79 will win.

#62 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

kaylee123 wrote:

I have no idea what team is #79 is, or even if they entered a level or not... but on the periodic table of elements, 79 is gold. And gold reminds me of winning/winners/etc.

:/ That's my group.

Some people are saying we're maybe going to make it third or possibly 2nd.

#63 Before February 2015

kaylee123

ThuggishPrune wrote:
kaylee123 wrote:

:/ That's my group.

Some people are saying we're maybe going to make it third or possibly 2nd.

Oh, well in that case, you will win.

#64 Before February 2015

iDC

The winners will be "Mighty Morphin Block Arrangers", "Cod Stormers" (the best map ever made in the history of EE IMO). "SCAR" and "This is Not a Team".

DVNTehT.png

#65 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

BobMcnally wrote:
xXExpress0Xx wrote:

I would say Iraka's Halloween Night definitely deserves a place in the top 10.

Dont we all, dont we all.

Iraka dont press ctrl + a

(lol hell no //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

Are you implying I am iraka? In that case, I don't even have anything to say.
Also, his level is pretty good so no need to hate on him.

#66 Before February 2015

Dazz

Failgirl101 wrote:

That one might have been a bit biased on my side. Dazz and I are like best friends.

I do rather like Irakas halloween night. Now THAT is fun. It's easy and good looking, what else do you need? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

FMR its a silly level made for fun, not to win the Halloween competition, not to offer the best quality of minigames or "art" as you all call it. I, personally when I make a level, don't think what "you", "you" or "you" prefer to see or play I make every level in my own way. FMR got everyone's attention because of that bla***d moon and whoever saw it was freaking out like a werewolf //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue but that's it, that's all what that level has to offer imo, nothing more, sure it looks nice on minimap...but meh. To be honest I find this competitions unfair, its silly to play with candies around kids, silly and mean.
About this "Dazz and I are like best friends". Its funny that after aprox. a week after I joined on this forum I got a fight with you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue and I think, after a week or so I apologized, to be honest you are the only person I know except my mother, who can really forget and forgive someone 100%. Despite what others think about you, imo you are sincere and a well balanced awesome person, don't change, EVER. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#67 Before February 2015

Calicara

Umm.. thanks? I don't remember that fight... maybe I do.. I don't know... I'm very forgiving usually, which sometimes is a good thing. It would have been sad not being friends with you. (But IRL I have a lot of annoying friends because I'm nice to like everyone, even the bratty kids)

I still like FMR win or not. It's cool and fun in my opinion //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#68 Before February 2015

jfurey14

Cry kid cry for sure. I'm not 100% on SCAR because it's not exactly halloween based. It doesn't show me a lot of originality either.
Maybe the morphin block arrangers, probobaly not alcatraz, not full moon rising because they used a lot of black bricks, maybe my world //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink, but it doesn't get played a lot lol, not carvers of victory, feel the fear?

I'm totally sure on Cry Kid Cry because it has a great concept, it's original, and it is well made.
EDIT: all I want is 2nd or 3rd... I care about recognision or trophies, I really like the pumpkin smilies. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by jfurey14 (Nov 11 2011 6:58:43 pm)

#69 Before February 2015

Dazz

Failgirl101 wrote:

Umm.. thanks? I don't remember that fight... maybe I do.. I don't know... I'm very forgiving usually, which sometimes is a good thing. It would have been sad not being friends with you. (But IRL I have a lot of annoying friends because I'm nice to like everyone, even the bratty kids)

I still like FMR win or not. It's cool and fun in my opinion //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Indeed it is a good thing, and quite demanding by some //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue .

Well if you like it Im happy, everyone did a good job imo including your crew, I can't take this competition serious to be honest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile its nice to see everyone so involved and excited tough, I have seen everyone's levels including back up's and I must say Im impressed, sure nothing it's perfect but imo that's what makes everything unique or interesting, little errors //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile if everything would be perfect the judges would be useless the competition too and basically everything in this world including you and me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by dazz (Nov 11 2011 7:11:59 pm)

#70 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Thats is sad, nobody said anything about my crew level... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#71 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

Will someone please check out my level?Im a backup team,its called "The Hanging Tree" and i really need some feedback.Thanks!

#72 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

1. Ex Crew's "First place"
2. Ex Crew's "First place"
3. Ex Crew's "First place"
All other places: Ex Crew's "First place"

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#73 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

Also,Cry Kid Cry is fantastic.The detail is awesome,and the minis are well as spectacular too.Alcatraz,absolutely has nothing to do with Halloween.Rocky Horror,is good too.I love the sky,its so detailed.Dazz's level is fantastic,the art,but the minis are completely black.Only bad thing about it.Carvers Of Victory,just no.No.The only thing really Halloween theme is the pumpkin and the spider and its not very detailed or creepy to me.Iraka's is good,but i just dont like it for some reason.I havent looked at all of the levels,but i hope to soon.Trick Or Treat by Star just NO.There is no Halloween thing about it besides the pumpkins and the trick or treat sign.My opinion,so dont be mad at me for saying stuff.Good luck everyone,and I hope you are doing well.

~Ilikenoah

#74 Before February 2015

LuigiFan47

I predict Team CC Crew will win.

Last edited by LuigiFan47 (Nov 19 2011 10:54:49 pm)

#75 Before February 2015

johan

I hope that my group will win, I honestly think that it's the best map by far in this competition, and maybe, if it won, it would inspire people to at least consider the design of the minimap instead of creating "stupid art".

yay go team #99, I strongly doubt that the judges will understand it tho.

Koto142389446666966

Board footer