Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-24 04:33:36

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

wheres benje00

emalton made a great point

Emalton wrote:

I agree with Ninjasupeatsninja's post except that phina is arguably the most active mod and Benje00 is the inactive mod.

where be you @ benje00

#2 2017-07-24 04:38:32

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

Re: wheres benje00

why don't you make a "fire benje00" thread?

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

#3 2017-07-24 04:39:23, last edited by SirJosh3917 (2017-07-24 04:40:20)

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

pls no

latest?cb=20140217205639

#4 2017-07-24 05:14:34

Lictor666

he's in my heart <3

Wooted by:

#5 2017-07-24 05:21:28

Zumza

Lictor666 wrote:

he's in my heart <3

I'm afraid we will have to open your heart then.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2017-07-24 05:34:21

John

I wrote:

I agree with Ninjasupeatsninja's post except that phina is arguably the most active mod and Benje00 is the inactive mod.

(from my perspective)

PW?scale=2

#7 2017-07-24 05:49:36

Gosha

He decided to return to his origins
S70724-07481090.jpg

#8 2017-07-25 00:13:44

John

I think he's risen from the dead

PW?scale=2

#9 2017-07-25 01:51:27, last edited by rdash (2017-07-25 01:52:20)

rdash

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

We can't fire benje00 because he's already lit AF. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Also he's the best mod.

rdash

#10 2017-07-25 04:00:29

Benje00

Where's anyone?  This is just one of many enigmas asked by philosophers since the dawn of time.  Many associate "Where?" with geographical locations.  This is because the human is limited to the knowledge of one's self, that is, their mind.  When knowledge is not present, the brain will grasp for any small information it deems relatable in hope of better understanding.  When asked "Where?", think less in terms of "here" or "there" and more in terms of "state of being" and "mindfulness".  Where is less a location and more a subjective, theorectical state of mind.

One vice to decipher this mystery is through nature.  All humans are born with a innate desire to connect with nature.  The first human, Adam, rose from the dust of the earth.  Turning to nature is essentially looking at mankind's origins of the mind and of thought.  Getting lost in nature and traveling further and further into the uncharted is where I think one will truly comprehend the full magnitude of the question "Where?".

Once you are nowhere, only then you will know where.

#11 2017-07-25 04:03:25

hummerz5

Benje00 wrote:

Where's anyone?  This is just one of many enigmas asked by philosophers since the dawn of time.  Many associate "Where?" with geographical locations.  This is because the human is limited to the knowledge of one's self, that is, their mind.  When knowledge is not present, the brain will grasp for any small information it deems relatable in hope of better understanding.  When asked "Where?", think less in terms of "here" or "there" and more in terms of "state of being" and "mindfulness".  Where is less a location and more a subjective, theorectical state of mind.

One vice to decipher this mystery is through nature.  All humans are born with a innate desire to connect with nature.  The first human, Adam, rose from the dust of the earth.  Turning to nature is essentially looking at mankind's origins of the mind and of thought.  Getting lost in nature and traveling further and further into the uncharted is where I think one will truly comprehend the full magnitude of the question "Where?".

can you at least offer some claim like "I'm still around"? Or is this topic simply not worth stooping to?

#12 2017-07-25 05:20:57

Kirby

hummerz5 wrote:
Benje00 wrote:

can you at least offer some claim like "I'm still around"? Or is this topic simply not worth stooping to?

why lol

#13 2017-07-25 05:22:33

hummerz5

Kirby wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:
Benje00 wrote:

why lol

Isn't it reasonable for users to wonder at the moderation staff? His response is no answer

#14 2017-07-25 05:24:47

John

I completely agree with Hummerz5.

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#15 2017-07-25 05:44:45

Benje00

My real life has been requiring more of me recently.  When I have a chance to sit down on my computer, EE is no longer my first choice to play.  My go-to is Overwatch at the moment, which filled the (actual) 20 minutes I could spare today.  I have tried to move away from being on the computer too much because I was consumed by video games for most of grade school. The amount of time I was spending grew into an unhealthy addiction.  It was unhealthy because I didn't have any friends, interests, or hobbies other than video games.  I was holding myself back by consuming ALL my time with the computer.

Now, going to college, I'm making friends, trying new things, discovering stuff.  I'm happier than ever.  Looking back on that time in my life of consistent gaming, all I got was a temporary sense of fun and excitement.  I feel worthlessness and unfulfillment about how I spent many, many hours every day of my life.  It was a dark time in my life that I don't want to fall back into. 

EE had a special hold of me during this time because it offered commmunity.  I didn't feel like a part of anything in real life mostly because I was a loner who was also homeschooled my entire education. EE isn't a problem, but it was a vice which I used to falsely meet emotional needs.  I made levels which people played and enjoyed, which made me feel liked.  I completed all of the extremely difficult levels which gave me esteem.  I talked and hung out with friends which made me feel accepted and wanted.

Now that my needs are being met IRL, I realize just how unhealthy it was for me.  I'm spending less time on EE because I realize I was doing certain things on EE to feel a certain way.  EE was my life for 3 solid years and it was destructive the way I was playing.  I shouldn't have been looking to a game to meet all my emotional needs.  Now, I almost think I was playing so much because the community was amazing and that it was what I needed to get through that time of loneliness in my life.  I'm at a place where I'm not reliant on EE and that now I just go to EE if I want to chill and have some fun.

Any questions?

#16 2017-07-25 12:27:04

peace

Benje00 wrote:

My real life has been requiring more of me recently.  When I have a chance to sit down on my computer, EE is no longer my first choice to play.  My go-to is Overwatch at the moment, which filled the (actual) 20 minutes I could spare today.  I have tried to move away from being on the computer too much because I was consumed by video games for most of grade school. The amount of time I was spending grew into an unhealthy addiction.  It was unhealthy because I didn't have any friends, interests, or hobbies other than video games.  I was holding myself back by consuming ALL my time with the computer.

Now, going to college, I'm making friends, trying new things, discovering stuff.  I'm happier than ever.  Looking back on that time in my life of consistent gaming, all I got was a temporary sense of fun and excitement.  I feel worthlessness and unfulfillment about how I spent many, many hours every day of my life.  It was a dark time in my life that I don't want to fall back into. 

EE had a special hold of me during this time because it offered commmunity.  I didn't feel like a part of anything in real life mostly because I was a loner who was also homeschooled my entire education. EE isn't a problem, but it was a vice which I used to falsely meet emotional needs.  I made levels which people played and enjoyed, which made me feel liked.  I completed all of the extremely difficult levels which gave me esteem.  I talked and hung out with friends which made me feel accepted and wanted.

Now that my needs are being met IRL, I realize just how unhealthy it was for me.  I'm spending less time on EE because I realize I was doing certain things on EE to feel a certain way.  EE was my life for 3 solid years and it was destructive the way I was playing.  I shouldn't have been looking to a game to meet all my emotional needs.  Now, I almost think I was playing so much because the community was amazing and that it was what I needed to get through that time of loneliness in my life.  I'm at a place where I'm not reliant on EE and that now I just go to EE if I want to chill and have some fun.

Any questions?

ur a mod u shouldve made a topic that u were playing ee less time or shouvdve asked for a demod

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#17 2017-07-25 12:32:14

Kira

peace men wrote:
Benje00 wrote:

Any questions?

ur a mod u shouldve made a topic that u were playing ee less time or shouvdve asked for a demod

he didn't want to spam the forums with demotions #respect

#18 2017-07-25 16:24:35

John

I agree with what peace men said. We all understand that people have things to do outside EE but that should be communicated. KOTO has the same problem but he said he was going to be offline before he disappeared. You should at least be respectful of the game and it's players. Dieing off without warning is just uncool.

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#19 2017-07-25 17:22:27

Gosha

Nvd isn't here
There is no goal to go
That's why even mods lose interest in the game
We shouldn't blame them for being inactive

#20 2017-07-25 19:20:42

Latif

Benje00 wrote:

Any questions?

Oh no.. I'm in the destructive phase.. This is bad, I need friends but nobody likes me in real life GAAAAAHHH.

#21 2017-07-25 19:27:58

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Latif wrote:

Oh no.. I'm in the destructive phase.. This is bad, I need friends but nobody likes me in real life GAAAAAHHH.

Don't give up just because some people dislike you. It just means that you're going against the norm, and I consider that a good thing. No matter who you are, there are people who will like you an accept you. Try to find those people.

Don't isolate yourself. Some alone time is okay, but cutting off personal contact from people is dangerous. Trust me, it will get worse and worse if you ever let it start. And if you have already started, get out of it as soon as possible.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#22 2017-07-25 20:05:09

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

But hey, this is the first mod who hasn't been driven away from EE by toxicity within the community and by conflict between staff.

How does it feel? =3

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#23 2017-07-25 20:28:44

rdash

I disagree with Peace Men and Emalton. How often do you see the other mods active in the game? Hardly more than Benje00. At least when he's online, he's usually actively playing and interacting with people rather than sitting afk in mod-god mode.

@Latif, People had pressured him into answering why he is more inactive than usual and you're behaving as if he came on his own to complain about life. Don't be rude to someone answering a question honestly.

Benje00 wrote:

Any questions?

What's your rank in OW?

rdash

Wooted by:

#24 2017-07-25 20:31:25

John

rdash wrote:

I disagree with Peace Men and Emalton. How often do you see the other mods active in the game? Hardly more than Benje00.<snip>

I see all the mods almost every day and I've never seen Benje00 before as a mod.

Benje00 has solved zero reports in the last thousand, as of a few days ago.

PW?scale=2

#25 2017-07-25 20:47:31

rdash

Emalton wrote:

I see all the mods almost every day and I've never seen Benje00 before as a mod.

I guess they all must be hiding from me then.

Emalton wrote:

Benje00 has solved zero reports in the last thousand, as of a few days ago.

Can you give the breakdown for all of the mods? When Master1 was a mod, his entire job was to solve reports. Now he's been demoded for some reason, so clearly number of reports solved isn't a good metric for performance according to the EE staff.

rdash

Wooted by:
Offensive Ray1501444137670374

Board footer