Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-22 00:46:30

SarahTheGuard

loss of filled energy when you click into "Crew" tab then open shop

When i logged into my account, its usually set without the selection of a crew next to your username on lobby screen, and as i go to select a crew and then click to open the shop, all my energy disappears and i am left with about 10-14 remaining. As i understand, in order to access a crew's shop for faceplates, etc, you need to select a crew, but i cant even put energy into anything when it instantly disappears. And yes, you can see the number drop from  your max energy to like, 13. I don't know how to fix, or even record this happening, other than i continuously lose 500+ energy over this. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad any way to fix?

hate my levels? don't worry, i do too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

?type=online&name=sarahtheguard ?type=registered&name=sarahtheguard

#2 2017-07-22 00:50:53

hummerz5

Re: loss of filled energy when you click into "Crew" tab then open shop

I'm not a developer, but do you know where your energy is going? Perhaps you have more of a certain item than you would have thought. Maybe at some point the game thinks you do want to spend all your energy somewhere

#3 2017-07-22 00:52:47

SarahTheGuard

hummerz5 wrote:

I'm not a developer, but do you know where your energy is going? Perhaps you have more of a certain item than you would have thought. Maybe at some point the game thinks you do want to spend all your energy somewhere

I looked through all the tabs in shop, and checked other crew shops, and no sign of an additional 500 energy gone into another item. It just goes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

hate my levels? don't worry, i do too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 2017-07-22 11:17:48

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

SarahTheGuard wrote:

When i logged into my account, its usually set without the selection of a crew next to your username on lobby screen, and as i go to select a crew and then click to open the shop, all my energy disappears and i am left with about 10-14 remaining. As i understand, in order to access a crew's shop for faceplates, etc, you need to select a crew, but i cant even put energy into anything when it instantly disappears. And yes, you can see the number drop from  your max energy to like, 13. I don't know how to fix, or even record this happening, other than i continuously lose 500+ energy over this. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad any way to fix?

the first time that you buy a rank is 500 energy. you unlock a rank creation. then it cost 200 energy to buy a new rank. It is not a bug. I had it also.

#5 2017-07-23 04:35:44

SarahTheGuard

MatthijsFidder wrote:
SarahTheGuard wrote:

the first time that you buy a rank is 500 energy. you unlock a rank creation. then it cost 200 energy to buy a new rank. It is not a bug. I had it also.

But in this case, ive already bought a rank. The energy i have is intended to be used for the logo world. I do not believe we are discussing the same issue. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

SarahTheGuard1500780944669064

Board footer