Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-07 12:14:31

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Is this game over...?

Is this game and this life over...?
Toop has left... *sulking* Is this really all over for my life? If EE die, then my life, and everything within it... is over... *sob*

How can we get the staffs to work harder...? *sulking* This is not what I wanted...
I wanted EE to be popular... But instead, all of you guys are getting peoples to leave... *sob*

Is there anyone to comfort me...? *sulking while sobbing*

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#2 2017-07-07 12:14:48, last edited by Doomsdaytoy9000 (2017-07-07 12:15:19)

Doomsdaytoy9000

Re: Is this game over...?

yes

XR0wvu0.png

Wooted by:

#3 2017-07-07 12:19:56

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

Fluff Hugs Michele
Sadly, the "yes" answer is getting dominant.

Though there are ways to save the game but *cough cough* forum users and mostly staffs not cooperating *cough cough*.

I'll try my best not to leave EE, (unless there's another great game that can be abused with bots :3)

IF EE WASN'T SO STRICT AND STUFFS AND CODE MASTERS CAN EASILY CONTRIBUTE ON THE GAME (correct me if im wrong lol im nub)

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-07-07 12:44:02

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

For the record I will not stop playing even if the game is never updated again. My guess is we are soon to be facing another period of no updates like the MrShoe one.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2017-07-07 13:17:10

LukeM
Website

It seems they are missing a fairly obvious way to make people stay longer... Communicate with the players...

Im sure NVD must have seen all the posts etc. about keeping the players in the loop about what is being done, but there still havent been any updates on whats happening (there hasnt even been one about whats going to change now NVD took over)

Just having a monthly 'this is what we've been doing' would be great, maybe in the news tab in game too, then even the non-forum users can be more involved

#6 2017-07-07 13:19:21

Luka504

Devlin wrote:

For the record I will not stop playing even if the game is never updated again. My guess is we are soon to be facing another period of no updates like the MrShoe one.

While sure you and the most dedicated players will stay, another year of no updates will destroy whatever little chances EE has of surviving because of the player drop. And since we need someone to design the blocks and smileys for more updates to be pumped out, i would recommend gettin someone to fill that slot as soon as possible.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#7 2017-07-07 16:31:07

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Normally I'm your stubborn optimist explaining why we should have hope for the game, but I actually think this game will die soon. Everything seems to point toward it.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#8 2017-07-07 17:21:24

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

yes

A one word post, isn't it? Too bad there is no report link in forums. It has disappeared suddenly around months ago...

Vinyl Melody wrote:

Fluff Hugs Michele
Sadly, the "yes" answer is getting dominant.

Though there are ways to save the game but *cough cough* forum users and mostly staffs not cooperating *cough cough*.

I'll try my best not to leave EE, (unless there's another great game that can be abused with bots :3)

IF EE WASN'T SO STRICT AND STUFFS AND CODE MASTERS CAN EASILY CONTRIBUTE ON THE GAME (correct me if im wrong lol im nub)

T-thanks, but alone won't do... i just need to find members who can comfort me, and then it'll be alright for me...

Devlin wrote:

This kinds of hurts me, I did not want to see them taking a break... if we can adversite this game, maybe we can find more staff members, and start having weekly updates like old times.

destroyer123 wrote:

It seems they are missing a fairly obvious way to make people stay longer... Communicate with the players...

Im sure NVD must have seen all the posts etc. about keeping the players in the loop about what is being done, but there still havent been any updates on whats happening (there hasnt even been one about whats going to change now NVD took over)

Just having a monthly 'this is what we've been doing' would be great, maybe in the news tab in game too, then even the non-forum users can be more involved

But then, how can we get the staff to listen to our suggestions? You have a point, yes, but how do we get the staff to understand what we are talking about? Don't you see users complaining about mods becoming inactive, expect for Phinarose? Maybe she can tell us what's going on.

Luka504 wrote:
Devlin wrote:

While sure you and the most dedicated players will stay, another year of no updates will destroy whatever little chances EE has of surviving because of the player drop. And since we need someone to design the blocks and smileys for more updates to be pumped out, i would recommend gettin someone to fill that slot as soon as possible.

I suggest you go around the internet and ask everyone about it. Maybe one of your friends can code, or maybe someone is willing to be hired to EE's office? It's just my suggestion so don't take it hardly, please.

N1KF wrote:

Normally I'm your stubborn optimist explaining why we should have hope for the game, but I actually think this game will die soon. Everything seems to point toward it.

So you think the opposite... *sigh* Why can't you lift your spirits up and try hoping once more, just this once?!

Thanks for your posts, but I don't feel like alone will just lift my spirits. If only the staffs started to take our suggestions as moderators and admins into consideration, maybe they will give us back hope for EE to gain popularity again.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#9 2017-07-07 17:35:23

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Michele wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

yes

A one word post, isn't it? Too bad there is no report link in forums. It has disappeared suddenly around months ago...

It still exists as the flag button, which has the same function.

N1KF wrote:

So you think the opposite... *sigh* Why can't you lift your spirits up and try hoping once more, just this once?!

Thanks for your posts, but I don't feel like alone will just lift my spirits. If only the staffs started to take our suggestions as moderators and admins into consideration, maybe they will give us back hope for EE to gain popularity again.

I think the problem here is that simply hoping won't fix things. Back in the MrShoe era, I tried to encourage players to be content with the updates they have and work around that.

For the game to survive, we need:

• a good Staff team

• a good game

• a good community

It's a cycle. If you have a good Staff team, you have a good game, which creates a good community, which encourages the Staff team, etc. This cycle is being broken because the Staff team isn't good right now. Even now, in this game's dire state, they're still secretive.

Our game? It's cluttered. The reason people like the original game is because it was simple and easy to get into. We can't go back without removing stuff, and most of the Staff don't like that idea. While Nou liked the idea of rebooting the game, he was outnumbered in his creative direction and had to leave.

The community right now seems to be the thing we can affect the most. I've tried to make the community a better place, but it's hard to say what sort of results my efforts have had throughout the last few years.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#10 2017-07-07 18:58:37

Sensei1

N1KF wrote:

This cycle is being broken because the Staff team isn't good right now.

So basically all we can do is hope that the staff will be able to fix their problems as quickly as possible?

The community can do a lot of things, but we can't just magically make the staff communicate with us. What I think we need the most is discussion.
EE does have people (in the staff and outside staff too) who have the skills and are willing to help with the game. There just should be more discussion about what kind of changes EE really needs, so that these people can start doing something meaningful.

Wooted by: (4)

#11 2017-07-07 19:12:30

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

I think you're sparking a point here and there, there are few examples of them.
The one I would say the example most is Roblox; when it was first created it had around 100 players, but then, when that game started adversiting, the average players started to rise up to around 100,000 players onlines. Seems like that company is going very well.
Another example I can relate to is some cilent game, I mean a MMO game that I won't specify for personal reasons.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#12 2017-07-07 21:10:16

Latif

I hate to read this nonsense. What does it matter if the game dies. Just go play another game.

#13 2017-07-07 21:57:13

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Latif wrote:

I hate to read this nonsense. What does it matter if the game dies. Just go play another game.

Do you realize what website you're posting this on? The reason most of us are here is because we are or were specifically interested in Everybody Edits as a game that we can find entertainment from. That's why it matters. You may not care about the game, but I assure you there are many people that still do.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#14 2017-07-07 22:00:06

HeyNK

This game was going to die soon several years ago. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Wooted by: (4)

#15 2017-07-07 22:15:24

Abelysk

TOOP will be getting replaced by Smittyw. right? right?

#16 2017-07-07 22:59:48

Latif

N1KF wrote:
Latif wrote:

Do you realize what website you're posting this on? The reason most of us are here is because we are or were specifically interested in Everybody Edits as a game that we can find entertainment from. That's why it matters. You may not care about the game, but I assure you there are many people that still do.

It was a bit rude. But I don't see any progress in this game anymore. I only see small updates coming and there isn't a big goal, Unity is just dead. And staff members aren't saying anything. New people are very rare now. This makes me think this game is nothing. While I loved it when I was young. Now I tend to leave this game and never come back because why am I still here.

#17 2017-07-07 23:07:12

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Latif wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Latif wrote:

It was a bit rude. But I don't see any progress in this game anymore. I only see small updates coming and there isn't a big goal, Unity is just dead. And staff members aren't saying anything. New people are very rare now. This makes me think this game is nothing. While I loved it when I was young. Now I tend to leave this game and never come back because why am I still here.

You're explaining why the game is dying, but you're not explaining why we shouldn't care about it.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#18 2017-07-07 23:11:42

Doomsdaytoy9000

Abelysk wrote:

I thought it was Koya-oh...no

XR0wvu0.png

#19 2017-07-08 00:02:34

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I don't care if the game is discontinued, I haven't played in nearly a year. But, I do want to keep in touch with the community. Hopefully a forum/chatroom will continue to be managed.

Discord: jawp#5123

#20 2017-07-08 04:32:49, last edited by dcomet (2017-07-08 04:32:58)

dcomet

Abelysk wrote:

me
I'm rooting for Cola1 though.
Or anyone other than me.
because i'm being less active and a quitter.

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

Wooted by:

#21 2017-07-14 18:05:40

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Michele wrote:

The one I would say the example most is Roblox; when it was first created it had around 100 players, but then, when that game started adversiting, the average players started to rise up to around 100,000 players onlines. Seems like that company is going very well.

Please, take some information first before talking... EE isn't Rocringe

First created it had 2-3 players, the staff. However, if you refer to advertizing, it got hundreds, more than 100.
100.000 players online? Actually, millions online a day. they are kiddos

We don't need EE to become Rocringeblox, and simple advertizement won't save this game. It needs a better staff.

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#22 2017-07-15 02:38:34

HeyNK

It needs to be fun. The game is not fun. That's why i dont play it.

#23 2017-07-15 05:03:12

Tomch

Tbh I kinda expected that EE wouldn't exist when I came back to check out of boredom, and it's kinda surprising how resilient this game is.

I wouldn't want the game to die if it didn't need to. We're not really at the point of no return, are we? I feel like if this staff issue thing is figured out there's still a chance.

Staff change > more advertising + base improvements to the game > EE revival is how I want things to go but given the current situation I wouldn't be surprised if things went either way.

I agree with keeping this community active.

Fingers crossed,
Tomch

#24 2017-07-15 15:25:24

Anatoly

#25 2017-07-15 22:44:23

kubapolish
Banned
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

what