Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-30 17:45:24, last edited by Minisaurus (2017-05-30 17:56:20)

Minisaurus
Banned

Some graphic suggestions & others

Weapons:
Bolas V1 (Native):jFwIlM9.png
Bolas V2 (Native):CHmGLse.png
Bow (Native): Tr7XTfS.png
Quiver (Native): xnAnJ34.png
Spear rod & Spear head (Native) (adjustable): tUaiKMI.pngztWH9zi.png

Display full Image example:

I was thinking about making more weapons/suits/armors/hats (for face blocks)/etc, about native/middle ages/inquisition/Asian/Romans/etc.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel like the actual thunders of EE are not really pretty, I would like to have other thunders, electricity is random, so having variety of electricity rays would be great.

Thunder example: Nj2GLCW.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Someone could take the project of doing weapons/suits/armors/hats (for face blocks)/etc.
Suggestions that I would like to see:
Weapons: Trident (Gold/silver/rusty/red)), Native axe, scimitar, others.
Hats: Devil horns, morrión, Samurai, coolie, headdress (Native), others.
Suits/armors: Native suit, Middle age armor, crusader armor, Samurai armor, monk suit, Buddhist, ,others.
There should be more variety of face blocks.

PD: I have opened all my secret labs where I was making minis for my worlds, also some Wip maps, including God effect for all that worlds.
I was working on this project time ago, I´m posting it undone because I´m not going to continue this project, for personal reasons.
With love, MinimisauriokFIacAV.png

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-05-30 23:06:13

ParadoxInTheVoid

Re: Some graphic suggestions & others

berimbau //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

signature.png

ParadoxInTheVoid1496181973661964

Board footer