Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2017-05-17 04:02:15

Master1
Campaign Team
From: Crait
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,424

Add a joke

Hi. I suggest that we add a joke to EE

z6wPUSS.png?1

Fight me Buzzerbee


nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Offline

#2 2017-05-17 07:24:34

Nebula
Formerly Whirl
From: Minderia Forum
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,800
Website

Re: Add a joke

That incomes into next April Fools update which happens in 2018. You are welcome.


Youtube Twitter
nebulapersonal.gif
Kudos to Raphe9000, Zoey2070, Filip2005, Nikko99 & HG

rudik5000.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2017-05-17 20:18:49

Schlog
Member
Joined: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,856

Re: Add a joke

there used to be one called zoey but she left

Offline

#4 2017-05-17 20:31:54

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,071
Website

Re: Add a joke

Ninja wrote:

there used to be one called zoey but she left

no chill


jmz85ffh.png

Offline

#5 2017-05-18 01:14:56

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2
From: The Zoo
Joined: 2015-07-10
Posts: 474

Re: Add a joke

Ain't EE already a joke?


snip                   
                                                                      " I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me"
                                                                                                                                          - Frank Costello

Offline

#6 2017-05-18 02:52:35

Evilbunny
Member
From: The bottom of my heart
Joined: 2015-02-25
Posts: 1,276

Re: Add a joke

Everybody Edits wrote:

Unity is coming soon

I think we already have one. The problem is nobody is laughing. NOBODY IS LAUGHING, NVD! NOBODY!


Evilbunny (in cursive)

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2017-05-18 02:55:36

Prodigy
Member
From: The United States of America
Joined: 2015-07-15
Posts: 2,612

Re: Add a joke

Evilbunny wrote:
Everybody Edits wrote:

Unity is coming soon

I think we already have one. The problem is nobody is laughing. NOBODY IS LAUGHING, NVD! NOBODY!

I mean that fact that we started to play this game is a joke, even the fact that some played it once it got out


h0qIF0q.png

Offline

#8 2017-05-19 01:30:26

Freckleface
Member
Joined: 2015-04-02
Posts: 1,355

Re: Add a joke

Prodigy wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Everybody Edits wrote:

Unity is coming soon

I think we already have one. The problem is nobody is laughing. NOBODY IS LAUGHING, NVD! NOBODY!

I mean that fact that we started to play this game is a joke, even the fact that some played it once it got out

I mean, the game USED to be good... it's a joke that some of us are still playing it.


F

Offline

Freckleface1495153826660261

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1569094783.4725 - Generated in 0.031 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.39 MiB (Peak: 1.55 MiB) ]