Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-18 08:27:33

Nebula

Why xJeex and Kaslai are both on the user group "EE Developer"?

This is a sequel to: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=38232

fadiWQj.png
Seems to be still standed on.
ey98g55.png
Same with xJeex but named on Caroling "Dev"

#2 2017-05-18 14:03:06

AlphaJon

Re: Why xJeex and Kaslai are both on the user group "EE Developer"?

Kaslai used to have a custom title (something close to "Official Caroler") before joining the EE team as a developer. As a result, Diff(?) decided to fuse his old title with his role.
Anyway, it's not something that's noticed often, as those 2 never post in the forums

#3 2017-05-18 14:21:37

Nebula

AlphaJon wrote:

Kaslai used to have a custom title (something close to "Official Caroler") before joining the EE team as a developer. As a result, Diff(?) decided to fuse his old title with his role.
Anyway, it's not something that's noticed often, as those 2 never post in the forums

I guess so they aren't EE Developers anymore, they are retired from EE Staff.

Wooted by:

#4 2017-05-18 22:25:25

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Whirl wrote:
AlphaJon wrote:

I guess so they aren't EE Developers anymore, they are retired from EE Staff.

The fact that they don't use the forums doesn't mean that they are not part of the EE staff. It's like that if Diff isn't an EE admin, he shouldn't be a forum admin either.

drunkbnu1495142725660256

Board footer