Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-17 05:12:23

danielcool1
Website

This person is taking hating too seriously.

Now this is getting ridiculous.
Remember my last topic, "This is unbelievable..."
Well, the same person "V-12" decided to make an bad decision, again.
Believe it or not, it's not V-12 anymore. It's Avocardo instead.
Here are some comments that tried to ruin my life.

Evidence

This person is terrorizing me and my fans. This person is one of the main villain of the internet. This person wants me gone. This person wants me to vanish!
Avacardo is taking this too seriously...or should I say....kubapolish?
No seriously. These evil comments should stop. Well, if this person keeps doing this, I am going to ban that person from my channel in the comments by muting those haters.
Imagine an happy innocent was //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile until a cyberbully comes and haunts that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. What would the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile do? He has two choices. Be depressed, or do something about this. The best choice for that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile would be to do something because if you just let this hater keep haunting, nothing good will happen. So, after reporting it, or asking your parents about this, the hater can result to arrest or ban from the internet.
That's how justice works for the internet.
But, for an shy innocent, they can either be depressed or ignore. Their best choice is ignore.
Just remember, don't hate, speak up! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

#2 2017-05-17 05:14:08

Abelysk

Re: This person is taking hating too seriously.

If you stop these posts they will stop talking trash, all they want is attention.

#3 2017-05-17 05:16:08, last edited by danielcool1 (2017-05-17 05:20:21)

danielcool1
Website

Abelysk wrote:

If you stop these posts they will stop talking trash, all they want is attention.

Alright. So if the hater keeps doing this, I can just mute them right?

Edit: V 12 and Avocardo is now banned from my channel and their comments will never be shown in my channel ever again.

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

#4 2017-05-17 05:50:09

Different55
Forum Admin

Enough of these topics. Go reuse one of your other topics.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)
Different551494996609660131

Board footer