Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-04-30 05:34:24

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Staff, what's the deal?

Freckleface wrote:

Does nobody remember the GIF NVD posted about UnitEE's progress? That showed how much they had completed. The same goes for the UnitEE lobby design that Koya posted about not too long ago. Stop being greedy and enjoy what you got!

I don't know how game development works, but I'm pretty sure creating a fixed fullscreen mode and a redesigned hotbar UI would take like a few weeks at most. For an update that was announced a year and a half ago, it's really been taking its time. While I agree that we should appreciate the teaser, I can understand why some people are getting a bit frustrated at this.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by: (2)

#27 2017-04-30 06:48:20

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

Well there was the moderation change a month ago. Which will make it hard to continue where they left off. But I would like to see the progress made. There should be no excuse for not being close to finish.

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

#28 2017-04-30 11:27:03

Kira

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

Well there was the moderation change a month ago. Which will make it hard to continue where they left off. But I would like to see the progress made. There should be no excuse for not being close to finish.

That doesn't make sense. Moderators are close to useless in the staff team I don't see why it would make the process "harder".

#29 2017-04-30 15:45:56

Guest.

Kira wrote:
WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

That doesn't make sense. Moderators are close to useless in the staff team I don't see why it would make the process "harder".

unknown.png that couldn't be more true //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

also i'm pretty sure he meant an entire staff change and that does obviously slow the game down a bit

#30 2017-04-30 16:40:55

SirSoul

Kira wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

Staff, what's the deal?

It's obvious. Our staff is incompetent. The game would be better off with a developer that is actually serious about the game (not Nvd). I fail to see how this game can grow with a teenager owning it.

Mhm... and having an ex-staff member continue to complain about his de-modding in various says shows how incompetent he was to begin with.

#31 2017-04-30 16:49:46

Kira

SirSoul wrote:
Kira wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

Staff, what's the deal?

It's obvious. Our staff is incompetent. The game would be better off with a developer that is actually serious about the game (not Nvd). I fail to see how this game can grow with a teenager owning it.

Mhm... and having an ex-staff member continue to complain about his de-modding in various says shows how incompetent he was to begin with.

Where can you see the complaining? I'm curious, enlighten me. Our staff is incompetent, I've seen the core of this same exact team that has demoted me. There was no teamwork, no communication, no plans and even planned meetings were ignored.

You have no idea what happened yet, you're criticizing me. Stop.

#32 2017-04-30 16:58:49

SirSoul

Kira wrote:
SirSoul wrote:
Kira wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

Staff, what's the deal?

Where can you see the complaining? I'm curious, enlighten me. Our staff is incompetent, I've seen the core of this same exact team that has demoted me. There was no teamwork, no communication, no plans and even planned meetings were ignored.

You have no idea what happened yet, you're criticizing me. Stop.

Then tell us what happened then. From what it seems to quite a lot of people is that you're just complaining about how you where de-modded. and taking it out on NVD talking about how he is incompetent.

#33 2017-05-02 03:09:34

Wizard2002

There comes a day when even the community is hopeless. As an inactive user of EE, I come back to this forum every now and then only to see it progressively getting worse. A lot of you I have known for quite some time and possibly became a friend. But when I read through the replies on this... It makes it seem like this game is going nowhere with a community that is trying to tear itself down already.

The Derpiest Wizard there ever was //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#34 2017-05-02 12:34:43

Guest.

Wizard2002 wrote:

There comes a day when even the community is hopeless. As an inactive user of EE, I come back to this forum every now and then only to see it progressively getting worse. A lot of you I have known for quite some time and possibly became a friend. But when I read through the replies on this... It makes it seem like this game is going nowhere with a community that is trying to tear itself down already.

Welcome to Everybody Edits //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#35 2017-05-13 04:15:27

Wizard2002

Ernesdo wrote:
Wizard2002 wrote:

I've played EE for years, so I have no need for a welcome.

The Derpiest Wizard there ever was //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#36 2017-05-13 04:38:49

Guest.

Wizard2002 wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
Wizard2002 wrote:

I've played EE for years, so I have no need for a welcome.

oh dear you took that literally

Guest.1494646729659635

Board footer