Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-02 09:20:17, last edited by BuzzerBee (2017-05-02 11:39:39)

soniiiety

IM QUITING EE AND THE FORUMS SOON

Hidden text

hello guys im thinking of quiting im sorry guys its just im runing out of ideas and no one really cares about ee or the fourms and im bored and i got things i need to leave to get a job and i cant keep playing on my laptop all day its getting me adicted and i

might quit im going soon if theres no new update for the game or nothing for me too do  and i know might get banned soon too so why not im not perfect. i do not know my mistakes and what im done wrong.  no one will help me or tell me

im sorry but ee is dead so is the forums i might expose a secret that will make me banned and everyone hate me also if you want to contact me my facebook name is <snip> and my youtube is fun terra dysonic. my twitter is @ugoolow my gmail is <snip> i dont know how else you guys can contact me ill think.

good bye soon guys im sorry

im sad lonely and bored and have no one to talk to i know so might laugh at me and  i feel really bad  i feel like suicide  i dont know what to do im scared as well and by the time you read this i will be banned
PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME

im sick and tired and i have tryed getting friends i have not succeeded and im dum stupid noob

#2 2017-05-02 10:31:15

Gosha

Re: IM QUITING EE AND THE FORUMS SOON

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2017-05-02 11:30:51

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Soniiiety please don't do this
There always is a better path to resolving the problem of lack of ideas
DONT LEAVE US. PLEASE.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-05-02 11:52:38

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Locked.

soniiiety please reach out for help. I am happy to talk, as I'm sure everyone on the forum staff is as well. Find a few close friends, online or in real life to help you out.

Feeling bad is temporary, but suicide is permanent and will hurt many people around you. I ask that if you are ever in a place where you have any intention to hurt yourself, please contact me. I won't judge you or condemn you, I just want you to know I am available to talk.

For everyone, posts like these should be in non-topic worthy threads, or better yet sent to someone you can trust in a PM.

Publicizing your issues on the Internet is risky.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by: (3)
BuzzerBee1493722358657936

Board footer