Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-12 19:31:23

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Name Your Favorite Song

What is your top favorite song?
List one out of each genre, up to 10 genres. You don't have to do them all but if you participate, at least name three.
Please name the artist and song. The goal here is to get to know what people here like and if you share any similar favorite songs. The more participants, the better.

Genres 
*These genres include all sub categories of its kind, if you want, name the specific sub category it is*
*Instrumentals are a part of music but not a song, must include lyrics*
*If there's a song not within any of these genres, name the genre too*

Pop

Rock

Country

Jazz

R & B/ Soul

Punk

Reggae

Rap/ hip-hop

Metal

Electronic

#2 2017-04-12 19:53:42, last edited by Emma333 (2017-04-13 15:29:15)

Emma333

Re: Name Your Favorite Song

Genre: Folk
Amari Szi Amari by Csokolom

Genre: Pop
Left Outside Alone by Anastacia

Genre: Reggae
Madam medusa by UB40

Genre: Jazz
Take Five by Dave Drubeck

Genre: Electronic
Traffic by Tiesto or Traumtanzer by Jonas Mantey

Genre: Country
Jolene by Dolly Parton

Genre: Rock
Paint it Black by The Rolling Stones

Genre: Metal
The Phantom Agony by Epica

New:
Genre: Rap/Hiphop
Te Quiero by Stromae

Pm me with anything math related please

#3 2017-04-12 20:09:27

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Here's mine

I like songs that have a good combination of lyrics and instrumentals together, if they're both not present, i wont like the song.
Checking your Spotify account will help out a great deal in choosing songs.

Pop/ Rock
Artist- forKingandCountry
Song- To the Dreamers

Rock
Artist- Switch Foot
song- When we come alive

R & B
Artist- Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
Song- Ain't no mountain high enough

Soul
Artist- Adele
Song- Set fire to the rain

Pop
Artist- Future Generations
Song- Stars

Jazz
Artist- Cyndi Lauper
Song- Time after time

Country
Artist- Britt Nicole
song- The lost get found

Rap
Artist- Beautiful Eulogy
Song- You can save me

Metal/ Screemo
Artist- Bring Me The Horizon
Song- Can you feel my heart

You might be like waa? You like Screemo? I like one* Screemo song. I don't agree with what this person is saying in the song but i've been through a similar experience so i feeeel it u know? The artist made the song well enough for anybody to understand the state they're in.

#5 2017-04-12 22:57:08

Doomsdaytoy9000

Rock
Muse - Darkshines

XR0wvu0.png

#7 2017-04-13 10:34:32, last edited by Doodle (2017-04-13 10:45:52)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Ugh, i just finished commenting on all of you guys music who posted already but lost my text due to being signed out automatically and clicking go back -_- Wished there was a saved draft option. I like most of the music so far. I'll redo my reply later.

#8 2017-04-13 19:35:13

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Doodle wrote:

Ugh, i just finished commenting on all of you guys music who posted already but lost my text due to being signed out automatically and clicking go back -_- Wished there was a saved draft option. I like most of the music so far. I'll redo my reply later.

I just copy a long post before submitting it. It's simple and quick to do, but can save lots of time.

#9 2017-04-25 05:11:21

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Hey //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I'm back, now to finnish that so undesired repeated post.
For the most part, i kept out songs i didn't like.

Emma33 and Sensei1
I'm surprised you both listen to folk music. I was thinking that, that genre of music is barely recognized nowadays, in the United States that is.

-Emma33

Nice song; "Left Outside Alone by Anastacia", i heard that song long ago and now just been reminded of it. I thought that this song was sung by a woman and man but actually that woman sung the whole song. She has great vocal cords.
"Madam medusa by UB40", That's some raw reggae, personally not my style though.
"Take Five by Dave Drubeck", That's my Dad's jam right there, he loves jazz music, i like it too. Good music.
"Traffic by Tiesto or Traumtanzer by Jonas Mantey" I checked this out on Sound cloud, that bass is too clear lol. One of my brothers listens to alot of techno/electronic dancing music. I don't listen to it that much but i admire the style. i like a few though, like Disfigure - Blank VIP (feat. Tara Louise) [NCS Release]  (The bass drop is perfect!) and LMFAO Party Rock Anthem lol. That was the jam back in the days (2011-2012)
"The Phantom Agony by Epica" What (O_o), this song sounds like it mixes death metal with classic instrumental music, interesting. For me, just take out that guys weird groaning voice and the song is perfect haha.
"Te Quiero by Stromae" What country is this song from?

-Sensei1

"ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning" Cool Japanese and English mixture within the song. Well sung. I think you may like this closing song from the anime Owari No Serpah by scaPEGoat. https://youtu.be/LIdpJtJPAbg
"Louis Armstrong - When the saints go marchin'in" I enjoy listening to Louis Armstrong and his band. I really like his song "What a Wonderful World".
"Nightwish - I Want My Tears Back" I don't like this song, however the woman's voice reminded me of a song i heard from a old movie Final Fantasy VII, Within Temptation - Angels.
"The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back" Yep, that's a nice song. Surprising a little boy can compose and sing a song like that. His brothers likely helped him write it.
"Franz Schubert - Wiegenlied" Beautiful, very nice classy instrumental. Schubert has a nice collection of instrumental music i checked out on Souncloud.

-Doomsdaytoy9000

"Muse - Darkshines" ooo i like it. A clear simple example of a good combination of musical elements and interesting lyrics. And i really don't like many Rock songs, but the alternative of it Pop, lol.

-32OrtonEdge32dh

"Moby - South Side (ft. Gwen Stefani)" I like the melody of this song. The woman's voice fits well with it. They going all directions in this song, oh dang!
"Red Hot Chilli Peppers"! Your from California huh?. That band or a representative of the band sung at my park in my city during a park concert. Nice song //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
"Amy Winehouse - October Song" I know a song that can beat that, Alicia Keys- If i ain't got you. haha just joking. Nice song! I was reminded of Alicia Keys from hearing the melody.
"R. Kelly - Ignition (Remix)" Oh! What a classic song back in the days. You definitely from California right? Nice love song....
I want to mock you on one of your song choices but were not friends so i cant do that lol.
"The Wailers - I'm Gonna Put It On" Cool....
"Ghostface Killah - Purified Thoughts (ft. Killah Priest & GZA)" Oh! you like Christian rap? Check out this hilarious scene from a movie https://youtu.be/8ryg5-hwB2M
Criminals busting out rapping in Church lol.
"Megadeth - Hangar 18" I don't like the song but I like the prelude out of the whole song from title "Megadeth - Hangar 18 (HD)" on Youtube 0:20-1:00.

I enjoyed listening to your guys music //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by:
Doodle1493093481656597

Board footer