Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-20 15:05:55

Dragonus

How to get magic coins

I'm trying to get magic coins but i never got one ever in my life i play minigames but still nothing i saw my friend get 2 in a row do you have any tips what do i do

Hello I'm Dragonus I love making smileys even though I'm kinda a newbie to smiley making //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

?type=online&name=dragonus ?type=energy&name=dragonus ?type=loginstreak&name=dragonus ?type=lastlogin&name=dragonus ?type=registered&name=dragonus

Wooted by:

#2 2017-04-20 16:05:59

capasha

Re: How to get magic coins

Dragonus wrote:

I'm trying to get magic coins but i never got one ever in my life i play minigames but still nothing i saw my friend get 2 in a row do you have any tips what do i do

I don't know if this is changed, but nou said that people that have played a longer time which have more energy doesn't get it anymore.

#3 2017-04-20 16:38:54

Gosha

capasha wrote:

I don't know if this is changed, but nou said that people that have played a longer time which have more energy doesn't get it anymore.

I have 1302 energy and last week i got 3 magic coins in 3 days in a row (gave me 37 energy in total) so i don't think so

Wooted by:

#4 2017-04-20 17:19:23

capasha

Gosha wrote:
capasha wrote:

I have 1302 energy and last week i got 3 magic coins in 3 days in a row (gave me 37 energy in total) so i don't think so

Then it's fixed, still I don't get anything //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#5 2017-04-20 17:52:45

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Here's what I've been told /learnt about magic coins:

Worlds that mention coins or magic in the title don't give magic coins to prevent magic coin farming worlds. (Not sure if true).
Any world with more than 80 coins will not give magic. (Not sure if true).
The more coins there are in the world the less chance of magic from each individual coin. (Definitely true).
The longer the interval between each coin collected the higher chance the next coin will be magic. (Not sure if true but I generally get most of my magic coins after being afk for a long time)
The more you move before collecting each coin the higher chance the next coin will be magic. (Not sure if true, may just be a part of the above statement)
Only magic gold coins will give you a smiley. (Not sure if true).
Only magic blue coins will give you a magic block. (Definitely true).
Both types of coins can increase your max energy. (Definitely true).
You cannot get 2 magic coins from the same world, other people still can. (Not sure if true, another variation may be that you just have to reconnect to the world to get magic).
Activating a reset block or being reset by the world owner means that you can no longer get magic. (Not sure if true, also applies for /load level).
If you travelled to the world you are in through a world portal you cannot get magic. (Not sure if true)
Even if a bot places the coins, you can still get magic. (Definitely true). This does not apply if the bot is placing the coin in the same location, has to be a different location. (Not sure if true).

As you can see, the way magic coins work is mostly speculation. I'm pretty sure it was either nou or nvd (can't remember which) that they don't even fully know how the magic coin system works since it has not be changed much since the original. (Other than to add new rewards and that weird phase when EE had xp levels and required magic coins to level up).

I went without a magic coin for about 2 years but finally got 1 about 2 weeks ago and have found 2 more since. So good luck hunting and just keep praying to the RNGods.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#6 2017-04-20 19:41:24

Gosha

Devlin wrote:

Worlds that mention coins or magic in the title don't give magic coins to prevent magic coin farming worlds. (Not sure if true).

was true(maybe), but not the case now

Devlin wrote:

Any world with more than 80 coins will not give magic. (Not sure if true).

no

Devlin wrote:

The more coins there are in the world the less chance of magic from each individual coin. (Definitely true).

lol. sure it is. this is how nature works. 1 coin - 100%; 4 coins - 25% on each; etc

Devlin wrote:

The longer the interval between each coin collected the higher chance the next coin will be magic. (Not sure if true but I generally get most of my magic coins after being afk for a long time)

i get magic coins very random.

Devlin wrote:

Only magic gold coins will give you a smiley. (Not sure if true).

no

Devlin wrote:

Only magic blue coins will give you a magic block. (Definitely true).

yes

Devlin wrote:

You cannot get 2 magic coins from the same world, other people still can. (Not sure if true, another variation may be that you just have to reconnect to the world to get magic).

That's just untested. Chance of getting 2 magic coins in the same world is very low

Devlin wrote:

Activating a reset block or being reset by the world owner means that you can no longer get magic. (Not sure if true, also applies for /load level).
If you travelled to the world you are in through a world portal you cannot get magic. (Not sure if true)

that's not true at all

Devlin wrote:

Even if a bot places the coins, you can still get magic. (Definitely true)

ofc it is. Coins are the same

Devlin wrote:

This does not apply if the bot is placing the coin in the same location, has to be a different location. (Not sure if true).

that's not true

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2017-04-20 22:14:27

dcomet

i think the magic coin cap is either 40 or 45

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#8 2017-04-21 11:00:19

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

DarkComet wrote:

What do you mean? As in once you get 40 or 45 magic coins you can't get anymore? If so that seems a little bs to me since someone could get unlucky and mostly only get +max energy meaning they would miss out on blocks and smileys.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#9 2017-04-21 22:30:12

dcomet

Devlin wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

What do you mean? As in once you get 40 or 45 magic coins you can't get anymore? If so that seems a little bs to me since someone could get unlucky and mostly only get +max energy meaning they would miss out on blocks and smileys.

i mean if there's more than 40 or 45 you don't get magic

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

Wooted by:

#10 2017-04-22 00:29:47

Freckleface

DarkComet wrote:
Devlin wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

I thought it was only if the coin count was more than double digits.

F

#11 2017-04-22 00:41:14

dcomet

Freckleface wrote:
DarkComet wrote:
Devlin wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

I thought it was only if the coin count was more than double digits.

well it's a mystery still

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png

#12 2017-04-22 01:45:20, last edited by soniiiety (2017-04-22 01:47:47)

soniiiety

hello dragonus welcome to the forums do you want to join ee crew? its called lost foxes crew im always need new people and friends that like building and i need you idea for this topic id ill get it soon as i can find dit please help me make this bot become real "viewtopic.php?id=38912" copy that and paste it into the browrser its so you can help ee get a texture pack and smile texture pack bot etc

#13 2017-04-24 13:40:39

Dragonus

My friends say they get magic a lot but i never ever got it in my life and this account was made in 2015

Hello I'm Dragonus I love making smileys even though I'm kinda a newbie to smiley making //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

?type=online&name=dragonus ?type=energy&name=dragonus ?type=loginstreak&name=dragonus ?type=lastlogin&name=dragonus ?type=registered&name=dragonus

#14 2017-04-24 14:41:56

Anatoly

I hear about /magic %username%

((Not sure if true))

#15 2017-04-24 16:38:55

LukeM
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

((Not sure if true))

Nope

#16 2017-04-25 09:48:23

xcxyx18

I remember reading somewhere in the wiki that 400 coins is max for chance of coin. Might be completely false or outdated though.

AAA (...)
jMXDrBJ.png?1 Vcaqrsr.png cjrriEx.png

#17 2017-04-25 13:28:55

Koya
Fabulous Member

AnatolyEE wrote:

((Not sure if true))

It's a joke, btw it's /givemagic

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by:

#18 2017-04-25 16:32:02

Gosha

Koya wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

((Not sure if true))

i have a screenshot where koya gives me 30 energy magic coin.

#19 2017-04-25 18:03:29

Anatoly

Koya wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

((Not sure if true))

So /givemagic exists?

#20 2017-04-25 18:39:17

Gosha