Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-18 02:06:26

Evilbunny

Mobile Apps/Games

Post good/interesting mobile games or useful apps here. Preferably something that you won't find on the front page of the app store. Also please say what the app is available for.

Break the Targets by Q'Prod (android/pc)- Trailer
A fun speedrunning game based on smash bros that was just released. Looks like tons of levels and controls. You can set up your own custom control scheme too.

Kill the King by Impact-Studios (android)
An interesting chess game where there are no turns, instead there is a cooldown timer on pieces after you move them. It's still early in development so when you "kill the king" the game just kind of ends and you exit the game and play another difficulty level.

Kittty Lander by Perch Drunk Thugz (android)
A simple pixel art game where you pilot a ship, land next to a cat and try to fly back up to your ship without dying. Also stuff is falling from space and explodes. The controls are difficult and your ship is fairly fragile so it takes some practice and patience.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#2 2017-04-18 02:13:49, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-04-18 02:18:21)

hummerz5

Re: Mobile Apps/Games

I've been enjoying minimalistic (?) games from this one dude on the iOS store

FallDown or FallDown 2 or FallDown Flip! -- these are probably already pretty popular I guess.

Super Slime is an app I thought was also created from the same guy, though iTunes doesn't immediately corroborate my story. I don't know what to think.

Super Slime is also minimalistic, you either jump or duck, otherwise your x/y position (and relation to obstacles) is determined by the game. One of those that requires good timing. (i.e., it took me like thirty tries to get the immediate hang of "oh, jump at the right time..."

edit: just ignore everything, sorry. He seems to have removed the app. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

I guess I kinda like BBC News?

#3 2017-04-18 02:58:00

Pingohits
Banned

SoundHound - basically Shazam, but with a lot more options and in my opinion has a cleaner UI (it's darker)

Google Translate - ubiquitous, but doesn't seem so on a mobile device. you can translate major languages via scanning it (runs even better if you download a small file; the text translates automatically as you hover over it)

Google Photos - for those who use an apple device and have limited storage, Google Photos transfers all of your photos into the cloud...for free...as well as clearing all of that storage your photos take up. However, it's tough when you want to use images in messaging apps, and the design for looking at all the pictures simultaneously is a bit eh (it orders chronologically by month, and i haven't found a way to change it yet). But really good app if you need some extra space

Blockheads - suggesting for nostalgia, very solid survival-sandbox game. i poured hours into my world, you can even set up a server if you want, it's quite simple

Tiny Tower - also suggesting for nostalgia, even though i play it every day. This is what I call the quintessential idle game. There's no tapping ****, you just manage a tower and put bitizens into respective jobs. Most of the time, the tasks barely take 3 minutes to finish, which is good if you're constantly busy. Probably the game I recommend the most for mobile

791mAP8.png

#4 2017-04-18 03:43:15, last edited by dcomet (2017-04-18 03:44:17)

dcomet

This game called Soda Dungeon made by Armor Games. I've been getting into it.
Also check out Drive Ahead! and Drive Ahead! Sports made by DoDreams.
eh that's what i can finds on the top of my head.

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#5 2017-04-18 04:50:59

21Twelve
Formerly 222Hockey222

Qiktionary is the only game I've kept for longer than a couple months.

b5c4b4f1a7.png

Wooted by:

#6 2017-04-18 05:40:47

Abelysk

I Love Hue, a relaxing game where you swap color tiles so they fit with the general frame.

DMV Genie, a great DMV study app.

Geometry Dash, a fun platforming game.

#7 2017-04-18 08:29:53, last edited by Emma333 (2017-04-18 08:39:58)

Emma333

Strateregy for IOS
It's kinda like risk but more minimalist and with random maps instead of the worldmap.

Mr Jump for IOS
Very similar to geometry dash but sound is less important and it's way easier to look at. It's more of a relax game.

Badland for IOS
Very cool adventure game with many possibilities which doesnt get boring at all for some reason. You can also make your own levels and play levels made by others. I'd play the adventure mode first though since theyre a very good way to gain skills and are more fun.

Pm me with anything math related please

#8 2017-04-18 09:21:44

Sensei1

I use android so idk if these games are avaible for iphone

-Burrito Bison
-All Nitrome games
-VOEZ
-Super Cat Bros

VOEZ is a rhythm game. I'm not sure how to explain Burrito Bison, but it's super fun!

Sensei11492503704655252

Board footer