Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-04-07 03:24:00

Norga

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

lets make EE great again.. :cool:

#27 2017-04-07 07:32:14

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I think it would be wise for everyone to refrain from praising any of the new staff until we actually see their performance. The new EEra or just another year of adding bad smileys and no-effort palette swapped blocks while the already pathetically small community dwindles even further?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#28 2017-04-07 08:51:19

Swarth100

NVD wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:
NVD wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:

I notice a severe lack of information about the actual changes related to the game... Even simple answers would be appreciated
Will unity development continue?
Will the current progress be discarded?
What is happening about the 'reboot'?
What exactly was meant by 'reboot'?
Along with a lot of other questions I had that I can't remember at the moment

NVD wrote:

We are definitely looking forward to sharing our detailed plans in the upcoming weeks.

I know you said that, but you seemed to have a good idea of what your plans were while you were trying to take over, it can't be that hard to just give us a simple overview of what's going to happen. It doesn't need to be detailed, a simple (we're (not) going to continue unity would be good enough)

We want the plans to be very detailed because first impressions are always important.
In addition to that we're not trying to promise things that may not even happen.

#NoMan'sSky

Wooted by:

#29 2017-04-07 10:52:37, last edited by Zumza (2017-04-07 10:54:18)

Zumza

NVD wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:
NVD wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:

I notice a severe lack of information about the actual changes related to the game... Even simple answers would be appreciated
Will unity development continue?
Will the current progress be discarded?
What is happening about the 'reboot'?
What exactly was meant by 'reboot'?
Along with a lot of other questions I had that I can't remember at the moment

NVD wrote:

We are definitely looking forward to sharing our detailed plans in the upcoming weeks.

I know you said that, but you seemed to have a good idea of what your plans were while you were trying to take over, it can't be that hard to just give us a simple overview of what's going to happen. It doesn't need to be detailed, a simple (we're (not) going to continue unity would be good enough)

We want the plans to be very detailed because first impressions are always important.
In addition to that we're not trying to promise things that may not even happen.

Well the first impression is that you unthroned NOU without any motive, you don't have a clue on what to do now, and that you have no vision. It appears like you're waiting the other staff members to come with ideas or just to approve your owns. While slightly before that, half of the staff left because they were sick of the madness.
Just saying if we talk about appearances...

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#30 2017-04-07 13:25:46

Nou

Three things:

1: How come Koya is suddenly back from the dead, rising as a zombie admin after not responding to anything for months?
2: "Koya will be working alongside Toop, helping to develop and improve upon the designs and layouts, old and new within Everybody Edits." -- Why? I thought you were dropping current EE development -the very reason the recent changes in staff happened- and starting anew? Or have you changed your minds and just used it as an excuse to push me away. Show me that transparency you proclaim to exercise.
3: Nice writing NVD's post Megalamb, I recognize that style anywhere //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

No u.

#31 2017-04-07 13:34:43

oxidizer

So where's a full list of staff?

#32 2017-04-07 14:25:45

Anatoly

megalamb
phinarose

No Koya >=3

#33 2017-04-07 15:06:56

Koya
Fabulous Member

Yeah, I deleted my photo and don't want my face shown.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by:

#34 2017-04-07 18:09:46

Bimps

Nou wrote:

Three things:

1: How come Koya is suddenly back from the dead, rising as a zombie admin after not responding to anything for months?
2: "Koya will be working alongside Toop, helping to develop and improve upon the designs and layouts, old and new within Everybody Edits." -- Why? I thought you were dropping current EE development -the very reason the recent changes in staff happened- and starting anew? Or have you changed your minds and just used it as an excuse to push me away. Show me that transparency you proclaim to exercise.
3: Nice writing NVD's post Megalamb, I recognize that style anywhere //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

nice job trying to starting drama ****. this is poor form.

Wooted by: (3)

#35 2017-04-07 18:15:21

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Bimps wrote:
Nou wrote:

Three things:

I agree with this post but with less flaming.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#36 2017-04-07 18:31:11, last edited by LukeM (2017-04-07 18:33:12)

LukeM
Website

N1KF wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Nou wrote:

Three things:

I agree with this post but with less flaming.

I can understand that Nou is worried about the new changes, basically being kicked out because they want the game to go in a different direction, then it is implied that that isn't going to happen anyway...
Especially with the way the main post is worded, e.g. now the game has been 'acquired', along with the fact that next to no info was given about what Nou was doing wrong, it seems like there may have been a bit of foul play
I guess we'll have to wait until more info is given about what is being changed before we reach any conclusions though

If things do go bad (I'm not saying they will do, just that it's a possibility), I'm starting to be sold on open sourcing the game, and it might be best if Nou was brought back to help with organising that, as it seems quite like his previous style

Wooted by:

#37 2017-04-07 20:10:24

Phinarose

Well that picture of me is old. However, what's the point in showing what we look like?

WjoM2zh.png

Wooted by: (5)

#38 2017-04-07 20:23:56

HeyNK

Prove you're not all the same person orchestrating an elaborate third coup on the EE government.

#39 2017-04-07 20:32:51

Phinarose

HeyNK wrote:

Prove you're not all the same person orchestrating an elaborate third coup on the EE government.

Well, I can honestly say we are not the same person.

WjoM2zh.png

#40 2017-04-07 20:35:17, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-04-09 01:49:18)

Zumza

phinarose wrote:

Well that picture of me is old. However, what's the point in showing what we look like?

(late snip)

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#41 2017-04-07 22:27:49

Latif

phinarose wrote:

Human verification

Wooted by:

JME

#42 2017-04-08 12:03:36

Mait

Can EEunity be called from now on EE 3.0  ?

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

#43 2017-04-08 13:40:33

peace

hi nvd wtf is with the nw brickeffectflipgravity block that is in the shop and has no image and no text so we don tknow what it does and you even diddnt amounce it and why it cost so much gems but only 2K eergy is this a bug one s oyeah give everyone their energy back ima tryna buying it

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#44 2017-04-08 14:21:52

Koya
Fabulous Member

peace men wrote:

hi nvd wtf is with the nw brickeffectflipgravity block that is in the shop and has no image and no text so we don tknow what it does and you even diddnt amounce it and why it cost so much gems but only 2K eergy is this a bug one s oyeah give everyone their energy back ima tryna buying it

See http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=38761

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#45 2017-04-08 16:19:22

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Mait wrote:

2.0 just came a few updates ago. Which was a few years ago.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#46 2017-04-08 23:15:36, last edited by oxidizer (2017-04-08 23:16:20)

oxidizer

N1KF wrote:
Mait wrote:

2.0 just came a few updates ago. Which was a few years ago.

Doeant really matter, it could of been 2.0 latest update and the next update was 3.0 because it's the next big step into the game.

#47 2017-04-09 00:40:48, last edited by Slabdrill (2017-04-09 00:41:44)

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

hey toop didnt you say contest in january march?

Also, I'm waiting for those plans to come out. The fact that you aren't sharing them immediately makes me think that you're taking the time to think of a few more.

suddenly random sig change

#48 2017-04-09 03:03:28

dcomet

Slabdrill wrote:

Also, I'm waiting for those plans to come out. The fact that you aren't sharing them immediately makes me think that you're taking the time to think of a few more.

it's probably a summer contest he made in advance
if not then panic

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#49 2017-04-09 03:07:51

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

DarkComet wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

if not then panic

I hope there isn't another summer contest. That would be very redundant and unoriginal!

Everybody Edits is Fred

#50 2017-04-09 03:16:12

dcomet

N1KF wrote:
DarkComet wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

if not then panic

I hope there isn't another summer contest. That would be very redundant and unoriginal!

ok then i hope toop makes it a smiley contest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

Different551514383855688330

Board footer