Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#526 2016-12-16 17:12:34

AlphaJon

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I think I never introduced myself either, but there's no need for it. Especially if it's for stuff that most people don't care and will forget 2 minutes later.

Wooted by:

#527 2016-12-16 18:03:23

Gosha

Whirl wrote:
Remmoze wrote:

We all know who are you, rudik

not all know, most of 50% know me, most of 50% not

where did you get that statistics

#528 2016-12-20 23:57:39

Abelysk

People making fun of your grammar? Talk smack to them in your own language.

#529 2017-01-06 21:32:51, last edited by Firecrackericebreak (2017-01-06 21:33:03)

Firecrackericebreak
Website

im back

#530 2017-01-06 21:33:56

Gosha

Firecrackericebreak wrote:

im back

maxresdefault.jpg

Wooted by: (4)

#531 2017-01-14 05:06:05

fishbole

HEY IM HAPPYMELE AND IM BACK  LETS SEE IF I CAN MAKE THIS FORUM A HAPPY FORUM !! LETS GO oZw1WSY.png

hi im fishboleand its raining

#532 2017-01-16 11:26:43

Thegreat

Ok, first to clarify, I have known the forum a lot of years ago, but I just created an account.

Well, I introduce myself, My real name is Agustín Quinteros, maybe you will notice that the name is strange, this is because I am from South America, specifically from Argentina, and yes, I speak Spanish, but I also know some English, I am not an expert but since I was a kid I'm interested in learning that language, so if I'm wrong in some parts you already know why it is. Well, entering the theme of EE, several years ago I started playing this game, that have been called my attention because I could create and create what I wanted, and could play what other people created, it was interesting, I get caught very fast. The username I have now is the same as I have in the game, maybe they will ask the great what? Because it only says the great and nothing more, well I explain...

I did not want to complicate much thinking of a good nickname so opt for this simple username: Thegreat. I chose because I consider myself good in many things, I do not feel special or anything, but I can become very good at something if I propose it, something like that if I want to learn hockey I feel that I can do it, but only if I really want to do it. I consider myself an "all-terrain" because of the fact that I have always liked to live everything that can be lived, and I can adapt to anything, I only put it to work and I finish learning fast, I still have many things to live but I have A lot of time, forget to say my age, I'm 15, I'm going to turn 16 in a couple of months, exactly 30 August. Well, from there comes that nickname, because by saying that I am the great, I say that I can be very good in everything I propose to do, and the reason I did not write anything after "el gran" is because I consider myself good in general, I like to know everything a little, I have things that I do better than others but I want to learn all the possible things.

Well, to conclude, for years I did not enter EE, now I came back and I was surprised of all the changes, it was exciting, I already managed to get several new things and started to play the campaigns, until now only complete 3, I just start. The changes were great, there is not much to say, just that, and well, my return to EE will be to have a good time, without more to say, this is my presentation, surely I'll start to make me notice in the forum https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Extra info: Until now I only have a world finished since I came back, it's a small one but with a good difficulty, it's called "Invisible Maze[Mini]" you can enter to my profile to play it (My user is Thegreat) or look for it in the lobby (Right now I'm on the level). Anyway in my next post I will upload the level link and more details because I still can't.

Well I am thegreat and this is my presentation, I have returned to EE and this time with more potential than ever! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

For me, Everybody Edits is a way to connect everyone in a game where you just have to use your creativity, where everyone creates what they want, where everyone expresses themselves with total freedom, and being a multiplayer game, you can interact with others and play their creations, and that is unique. The sense of the game is gived by all, because for me this is a way of expression! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#533 2017-01-16 15:00:47

hummerz5

welcome, you've been merged

#534 2017-01-16 15:31:30

Guest.

Thegreat wrote:

Ok, first to clarify, I have known the forum a lot of years ago, but I just created an account.

Well, I introduce myself, My real name is Agustín Quinteros, maybe you will notice that the name is strange, this is because I am from South America, specifically from Argentina, and yes, I speak Spanish, but I also know some English, I am not an expert but since I was a kid I'm interested in learning that language, so if I'm wrong in some parts you already know why it is. Well, entering the theme of EE, several years ago I started playing this game, that have been called my attention because I could create and create what I wanted, and could play what other people created, it was interesting, I get caught very fast. The username I have now is the same as I have in the game, maybe they will ask the great what? Because it only says the great and nothing more, well I explain...

I did not want to complicate much thinking of a good nickname so opt for this simple username: Thegreat. I chose because I consider myself good in many things, I do not feel special or anything, but I can become very good at something if I propose it, something like that if I want to learn hockey I feel that I can do it, but only if I really want to do it. I consider myself an "all-terrain" because of the fact that I have always liked to live everything that can be lived, and I can adapt to anything, I only put it to work and I finish learning fast, I still have many things to live but I have A lot of time, forget to say my age, I'm 15, I'm going to turn 16 in a couple of months, exactly 30 August. Well, from there comes that nickname, because by saying that I am the great, I say that I can be very good in everything I propose to do, and the reason I did not write anything after "el gran" is because I consider myself good in general, I like to know everything a little, I have things that I do better than others but I want to learn all the possible things.

Well, to conclude, for years I did not enter EE, now I came back and I was surprised of all the changes, it was exciting, I already managed to get several new things and started to play the campaigns, until now only complete 3, I just start. The changes were great, there is not much to say, just that, and well, my return to EE will be to have a good time, without more to say, this is my presentation, surely I'll start to make me notice in the forum https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Extra info: Until now I only have a world finished since I came back, it's a small one but with a good difficulty, it's called "Invisible Maze[Mini]" you can enter to my profile to play it (My user is Thegreat) or look for it in the lobby (Right now I'm on the level). Anyway in my next post I will upload the level link and more details because I still can't.

Well I am thegreat and this is my presentation, I have returned to EE and this time with more potential than ever! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

welcome to hell, enjoy your stay

#535 2017-01-17 01:49:06

Thegreat

Ernesdo wrote:
Thegreat wrote:

welcome to hell, enjoy your stay

Hahaha I'll enjoy it, sure.

For me, Everybody Edits is a way to connect everyone in a game where you just have to use your creativity, where everyone creates what they want, where everyone expresses themselves with total freedom, and being a multiplayer game, you can interact with others and play their creations, and that is unique. The sense of the game is gived by all, because for me this is a way of expression! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#536 2017-01-22 17:05:08

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

omarabdulhaq wrote:

hello~~ everyone~~!! ^_^ I would like to reintroduce myself to the forums of sorts yes!please refer to me as Janezy the beatiful pony from the 15th rose Dimensional colloseum from now on :DD! Thanks everyoneee~~!
mod-san please change my username thank you ^O^

i cringed so hard i almost fell off a chair despite not even sitting on one.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#537 2017-01-22 17:34:31

Evilbunny

Thegreat wrote:

Well, I introduce myself, My real name is Agustín Quinteros...
... I'm going to turn 16 in a couple of months, exactly 30 August.

>named Agustín
>born in August
Wow your parents really wracked their brain to come up with that name.

Anyways, welcome, enjoy your stay yadda yadda.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#538 2017-01-22 20:14:39

Bimps

omarabdulhaq wrote:

hello~~ everyone~~!! ^_^ I would like to reintroduce myself to the forums of sorts yes!please refer to me as Janezy the beatiful pony from the 15th rose Dimensional colloseum from now on :DD! Thanks everyoneee~~!
mod-san please change my username thank you ^O^

is it random xd

#539 2017-01-29 11:33:43

Anatoly

After many of you saw it last week: I am officialy announcing that i leave EE and the forum. Not so hard guys, if everything continues like this you will all leave: If you want to stay in contatcts PM me next 3 days. After then, I am permament (I guess) leaving. I am moving to MMO shooters. I saw my account is still active there and i have chances to return my account.

As mentioned: 3 days to say goodbye, if you are banned, then cry at Diff. EE learned me to write on forums, and how you can have fun in school, when you write an exam, and you think of EE - I can't continue like this. Of course many things were good - but my first mission is to finish school!

I will miss some nice guys here, and I will think I make some people happy, after i leave (e.g. vitalijus and atilla). But I don't care anymore...

#540 2017-01-29 11:54:42

Gosha

Goodbye Anatoly
I remember you as a stupid kid spamming forums when you entered the forums
Now you a cool guy

Wooted by:

#541 2017-01-29 17:39:28

Anatoly

Facebook | VK

To contact me;

#542 2017-01-29 18:10:32

Xfrogman43

AnatolyEE wrote:

After many of you saw it last week: I am officialy announcing that i leave EE and the forum. Not so hard guys, if everything continues like this you will all leave: If you want to stay in contatcts PM me next 3 days. After then, I am permament (I guess) leaving. I am moving to MMO shooters. I saw my account is still active there and i have chances to return my account.

As mentioned: 3 days to say goodbye, if you are banned, then cry at Diff. EE learned me to write on forums, and how you can have fun in school, when you write an exam, and you think of EE - I can't continue like this. Of course many things were good - but my first mission is to finish school!

I will miss some nice guys here, and I will think I make some people happy, after i leave (e.g. vitalijus and atilla). But I don't care anymore...

Cya later (you will come back at one point, so don't say you won't.) It's good to have motivation to finish school, most people hate it but good on you for having that mentality //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile good luck at school and mmo shooters

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#543 2017-02-17 03:23:22

STD
Formerly BenWanted

IM BACK FROM THE BAN BOISSSSSSSSSSS

random-pictures-316.jpg

#544 2017-02-17 16:58:29

Pingohits
Banned

welcome back std we have been awaiting your arrival since tomorrow

791mAP8.png

#545 2017-02-17 20:04:48

Abelysk

STD wrote:

IM BACK FROM THE BAN BOISSSSSSSSSSS

Time to get vaccinated again

Wooted by: (2)

#546 2017-02-20 18:56:55

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Hi my laptop charger stopped working so I finally just went and found another.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#547 2017-03-12 19:59:56

Abelysk

I'll go get a drink! See ya everyone it was nice being with ya'll these past 7 years //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#548 2017-03-12 20:04:58

XxAtillaxX

Looking forward to the next 7 years.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#549 2017-03-12 20:06:18

Zumza

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Looking forward to the next 7 years.

Good joke!

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#550 2017-03-12 20:30:17

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I'm assuming you mean you believe with the loss of Nou, Thanel and Processor EE is going to die? (correct me if I am wrong)

Well personally, I am not ready to give up on this game, it has been in my life far too long for that. I've been playing EE longer than I have known some of my closest friends and until the day it is announced that EE is being abandoned with no more updates and everyone has stopped playing I will continue to play and support the growth / regrowth of this game.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:
N1KF1698868162798148

Board footer