Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-31 07:26:31

theunknownman1

Guys! Check out my normal difficulty level and tell me what you think!

It's WIP so some suggestions for minigames are needed.
WARNING: The plot may or may not make you cringe.
I present you, GRAYSCALE!

You have not succeeded when you read this.
1.Water will water water because water can water water, after water waters water, water will not water water because when water is watered by water, water can no longer be watered by water thus water can not water water. -me
2.If water is water instead of water or water, water will not be water but water will be water, if water isn't water but instead is water, water will be water instead of water, meaning water is not water or water, water is water. -also me
3.If i asked you anything about anything i would probably ask you about which would be for you to answer it which is anything i would ask you about if i could ask you about anything, would you answer anything i asked you about which would be about anything i could ask you about if i were to ask you about anything i would ask you about?

Wooted by:

#2 2017-01-31 15:57:36

medeia
Banned

Re: Guys! Check out my normal difficulty level and tell me what you think!

I know you said not to complain about the font, but I don't follow the rules.

Don't use undertale's font as a logo, it represents a lack of creativity and poor design. The font also doesn't apply to your world, It seems as if you're trying to push a narrative with this as well. Just consider changing it to a free windows font or something.

g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif

#3 2017-01-31 16:41:53

Luka504

It looks and plays amazing. 10/10 would grayscale again.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#4 2017-01-31 19:26:34

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Well...

835c03cb41e545258655dac90c6635cd.png

FIX PLZ

Wooted by:

#5 2017-02-12 10:23:31, last edited by theunknownman1 (2017-02-12 10:40:06)

theunknownman1

medeia wrote:

I know you said not to complain about the font, but I don't follow the rules.

Don't use undertale's font as a logo, it represents a lack of creativity and poor design. The font also doesn't apply to your world, It seems as if you're trying to push a narrative with this as well. Just consider changing it to a free windows font or something.

Ok, thanks for your tip //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
lol i suck at making fonts im gonna die now bye
seriously though, i think i made the font even worse

1.Water will water water because water can water water, after water waters water, water will not water water because when water is watered by water, water can no longer be watered by water thus water can not water water. -me
2.If water is water instead of water or water, water will not be water but water will be water, if water isn't water but instead is water, water will be water instead of water, meaning water is not water or water, water is water. -also me
3.If i asked you anything about anything i would probably ask you about which would be for you to answer it which is anything i would ask you about if i could ask you about anything, would you answer anything i asked you about which would be about anything i could ask you about if i were to ask you about anything i would ask you about?

#6 2017-02-12 10:24:05, last edited by theunknownman1 (2017-02-12 10:24:38)

theunknownman1

RIP ok let me add a spike
but you do know you werent supposed to go there, right?

theunknownman11486891445647637

Board footer