Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-24 16:24:32, last edited by Myst (2017-01-24 16:31:09)

Myst

add ads, ateb membership and BA

The EE Staffs need money for Updates, if they add ads to the website = the Staffs get more money. this is the reason, why I posting this topic.

add Ads for more $$$ for the EE Staffs

EEWebsite with Ads

add ateb membership for more $$$ for the EE Staff.

ateb membership
about this photo(off topic)

this should cost 200Gems/month for beta only
for non-betas has this membership no sense

and add BA(BlockAdblock) to everybodyedits.com/forum.everybodyedits.com https://blockadblock.com FOR MORE $$$ FOR THE STAFF

off topic
Wooted by:

#2 2017-01-24 18:52:50

Luka504

Re: add ads, ateb membership and BA

Why stop there!? Have an ad play every time you try yo join a world and you don't truly join it till you watch the full thing!
Every time you go to lobby?
Every time you login?
How about every 2 minutes
That should generate some money for the staff.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2017-01-24 19:15:23

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Pay $5 to join a world, $2 to favourite it. Friends list starts with a limit of 5, so pay $1.99 to expand it to 7!

How to kill EE.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#4 2017-01-24 19:21:02

Anatoly

Tomahawk wrote:

Pay $5 to join a world, $2 to favourite it. Friends list starts with a limit of 5, so pay $1.99 to expand it to 7!

How to kill EE.

Energy refill starts with 5$ for 100 NRG, 15$ for 250 NRG, 50$ for 100 NRG

To confirm payment for shop items - 1$

To join - 50ct

Join after crash - 5ct

Get unbanned - 75$

Crew limit 1 for 150$, 5 for 400$, 50 for 1000$

Friend limit in quote

#5 2017-01-24 19:52:48

ASDruska

1000$ for everytime you beg to be a mod.

2500$ for everytime you get rejected.

10$ every time you get banned by Koya.

cringe ^
based v

#6 2017-01-24 20:44:44, last edited by Weirdoverse (2017-01-24 20:48:03)

Weirdoverse
Website

8MNTeyO.png
would absolutely click that
EDIT: ateb/ated membership is complete scam and trash.
this thread is useless

also why should we need ads to EE? just why?
1. you would ruin your reputation by adding ads into EE.
2. it would become even more laggy.
3. younger players could click on those malware links and brick theyre computers, spreading bad reputation about the game and the site.

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2017-01-24 21:02:54, last edited by Myst (2017-01-24 21:30:52)

Myst

Weirdoverse wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/8MNTeyO.png
EDIT: ateb membership is complete scam and trash.
this thread is useless

yea, ik, a few riches like HG or Ernesdo can buy it, if they hate beta, never heard of kong minus?

Weirdoverse wrote:

because the Website Founder get money if he/she add ads to the Website

Weirdoverse wrote:

3. younger players could click on those malware links and brick theyre computers, spreading bad reputation about the game and the site.

ads by AdChoices are safe and most of the younger players are playing EE in kongregate with a lots of ads

#8 2017-01-24 21:32:04

Evilbunny

EEWebsite with Ads

oh god no it hurts. This might be the worst looking ee page ever.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#9 2017-01-24 21:56:45, last edited by WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM (2017-01-24 21:57:01)

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

Yea we need ads so people can see the better games that exist and to lose more players from EE.

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

#10 2017-01-24 22:05:02

Guest.

at this point i cant tell if you're joking or not //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#11 2017-01-24 22:15:22

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I see lots of people comparing just adding ads to the game as making the game an extremely expensive pay-to-play. I think that's kind of slippery-slopish. We've seen that the current Staff have tried to avoid that type of game by reducing the prices of items and replacing Builders Club with Gold Membership.

More money for the Staff would be nice. How about there be brand new features that can be purchased with real money, actually earning money from users? I think that would be better than letting a huge corporation pay you to allow them to track people random people on the Internet. I don't know how much money this game needs to stay up, so I don't know what would be best.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#12 2017-01-24 23:37:25

Guest.

N1KF wrote:

I see lots of people comparing just adding ads to the game as making the game an extremely expensive pay-to-play. I think that's kind of slippery-slopish. We've seen that the current Staff have tried to avoid that type of game by reducing the prices of items and replacing Builders Club with Gold Membership.

More money for the Staff would be nice. How about there be brand new features that can be purchased with real money, actually earning money from users? I think that would be better than letting a huge corporation pay you to allow them to track people random people on the Internet. I don't know how much money this game needs to stay up, so I don't know what would be best.

you're acting like they dont get a penny from gems

the staff arent paid either
the most theyll actually need is money to keep their domains and other stuff

#13 2017-01-25 06:31:45

Anatoly

Ernesdo wrote:

at this point i cant tell if you're joking or not //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

He made graphics. It's definetly serious.

#14 2017-01-25 08:08:30

Weirdoverse
Website

gp68 wrote:
Weirdoverse wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/8MNTeyO.png
EDIT: ateb membership is complete scam and trash.
this thread is useless

yea, ik, a few riches like HG or Ernesdo can buy it, if they hate beta, never heard of kong minus?

Weirdoverse wrote:

because the Website Founder get money if he/she add ads to the Website

Weirdoverse wrote:

ads by AdChoices are safe and most of the younger players are playing EE in kongregate with a lots of ads

did i even ask you to reply
those stuff are already useless
ads are useless
this thread is useless
your feedback is useless

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#15 2017-01-25 08:36:26

capasha

This is a reason I use an ad blocker. And also play on a client.
Just look at it, does anyone want to play EE if it looks like this?
fg1SrU6.png

#16 2017-01-25 08:59:10

Doomsdaytoy9000

Does anyone know how I can get a client for EE?

XR0wvu0.png

#17 2017-01-25 15:51:07

Anatoly

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

Search/ Perfect Loader < Mr. Jesse

#18 2017-01-25 16:13:53

Guest.

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

scroll to the bottom of ee.com and click "download EXE"

Wooted by:

#19 2017-01-26 06:32:39, last edited by Doomsdaytoy9000 (2017-01-26 06:42:05)

Doomsdaytoy9000

what's better? Perfect Loader or the exe?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think perfect loader is better

also I can't run either of the clients because I have a missing component?

XR0wvu0.png

#20 2017-01-26 09:06:47

XxAtillaxX

If there were ads, you'd notice a large decline in players.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#21 2017-01-26 11:05:58, last edited by drunkbnu (2017-01-26 21:13:08)

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

I didn't want to be part of this topic but I saw the OP mentioned that I hated Beta and I'll be direct with him. Beta is just a pre-release testing service. Why would I want to be able to use some blocks before they're released to the public? I don't need those extra nice-looking blocks and smileys. I don't need more than 50 friends, I only have 20. I already had to pay 1 cent for chat when paid chat was first released. And to finish, I barely play this game. I'm not going to pay for something I won't use.

If they really need money support, I can donate them, or even buy Beta, but not because otherwise the game would be unplayable for me.

Back when we were with Mr. Shoe, there was a banner below the game. Ads by then weren't disturbing, and not many people used AdBlock. Do you even know why people started to use AdBlock?
Audio Ads, Interactive Ads, Video Ads, Flash Ads, Long-loading Ads, Ads that cover the entire page, and more disturbing ads that only people in a hurry for getting a lot of money would (and not even) need.
The forums have only one ad exactly for that reason, so that it doesn't disturb your forum browsing experience. Even new versions of AdBlock don't block non-disturbing ads anymore.

The money you get from ads is a misery. Barely $5 per month.
With that money you can pay your domain, not a $500/month game.

You don't want to notice the lot of people with AdBlock installed that will instantly leave the website when they find out they have to disable it to play.
They perfectly know that when a website blocks AdBlock, it's because it has disturbing ads.

#22 2017-01-26 21:50:28

capasha

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

what's better? Perfect Loader or the exe?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think perfect loader is better

also I can't run either of the clients because I have a missing component?

You need Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. Then you need Active-X.

#23 2017-01-29 23:10:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Ernesdo wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Sure, they may be surviving with the money they have now, but I think the game is going to need more if it's really going to grow. With a higher budget, the game could:

• reduce the time to create new updates and polish the game by hiring new and professional developers

• have more resource-intensive features like savepoints or even larger worlds

• purchase sponsors and advertisements to get the game more well known

Everybody Edits is Fred

#24 2017-01-29 23:17:03

Guest.

N1KF wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Sure, they may be surviving with the money they have now, but I think the game is going to need more if it's really going to grow. With a higher budget, the game could:

• reduce the time to create new updates and polish the game by hiring new and professional developers

good point but the game is fine as it is right now

#25 2017-02-04 22:45:38

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Ernesdo wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
N1KF wrote:

good point but the game is fine as it is right now

We'll just have to wait until UnitEE finishes developing at its current rate, then.

latest?cb=20091008044841

Everybody Edits is Fred

N1KF1486244738646515

Board footer