Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-02 15:11:23, last edited by Kaleb (2016-06-12 21:50:21)

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Under the Forest | Sigma Crew

Hey guys check out the finished version of Under the Forest

Difficulty: HARD (maybe extreme, idk you guys tell me). EXTREME

-mfSjfsk.png-

WIN:
-
-
-
-
-

Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWoN88ZSMZcEI

And If you can, give us feed back on what difficulty you think!
Someone complete for leaderboard rank!

#2 2016-06-03 01:32:05

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Under the Forest | Sigma Crew

moved to rooms

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 2016-06-05 04:19:56

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Also if anybody has any feedback on what difficulty you personally think this is tell me.

#4 2016-06-05 05:06:56

Kirby

this map, uh, needs work.

The difficulty is what i'd like to call the wrong kind of hard. Like a bunch of hovers in a row hard, or hookjumps. Yaknow?

I was in the crew and offered to help but you denied, because "you're the minimaker and im just a tester". but w/e

to start off, the little fall at the beginning is pretty cool. it's not that hard and it's kinda interesting.

Then this crap happens

QgvrYGY.png

Did you really need an edgejump there? edgejumps are a nono. please don't make edgejumps

a good portion of this level actually is PIXEL PERFECT. absolutely pixel perfect. and that's not fun at all

od5Pta6.png

That mini needed to be erased. It needed to be burned. It needed to die a painful death. For a mini so early in the level, god that was annoying.

The mini after that wasn't bad to be honest, but it looked really sloppy. The entire level feels pretty sloppy imo. If feels like you just spammed up arrows here, right arrows there, and never stopped to clean it up.

The loop mini was pretty exploitable though, and the boost was annoying.

6PxkuRA.png

Dear god that mini. It was pixel perfect, and the timed door was entirely unnecessary and it made the mini 10x worse.

The speed mini was ok, nothing much to see there. The mini after the speed one was too much. Sloppy, pixel perfect, and I honestly had no clue what on earth I was supposed to do. I left at that point because I couldn't really take much more of it.

TL;DR: It's better to have a level that's easy but fun than one thats hard but boring and annoying

#5 2016-06-12 09:46:44

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Kirby wrote:

The difficulty is what i'd like to call the wrong kind of hard. Like a bunch of hovers in a row hard, or hookjumps. Yaknow?

I was in the crew and offered to help but you denied, because "you're the minimaker and im just a tester". but w/e

to start off, the little fall at the beginning is pretty cool. it's not that hard and it's kinda interesting.

Then this crap happens

http://i.imgur.com/QgvrYGY.png

Did you really need an edgejump there? edgejumps are a nono. please don't make edgejumps

a good portion of this level actually is PIXEL PERFECT. absolutely pixel perfect. and that's not fun at all

http://i.imgur.com/od5Pta6.png

That mini needed to be erased. It needed to be burned. It needed to die a painful death. For a mini so early in the level, god that was annoying.

The mini after that wasn't bad to be honest, but it looked really sloppy. The entire level feels pretty sloppy imo. If feels like you just spammed up arrows here, right arrows there, and never stopped to clean it up.

http://i.imgur.com/6PxkuRA.png

Dear god that mini. It was pixel perfect, and the timed door was entirely unnecessary and it made the mini 10x worse.

The speed mini was ok, nothing much to see there. The mini after the speed one was too much. Sloppy, pixel perfect, and I honestly had no clue what on earth I was supposed to do. I left at that point because I couldn't really take much more of it.

TL;DR: It's better to have a level that's easy but fun than one that's hard but boring and annoying

I know it was a rough play through but THANK YOU so much for the feedback!

-Sorry I haven't replied yet I was banned.

-Also I was going for that type of world that would make you rage quit //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
PS>Someone beat it already and man up.

#6 2016-06-12 10:55:59

JohnnyCraig

4 Word's: Too Hard For Me.

JohnnyCraig.jpg
Every damn gives 1$ to Mustache Cancer
Money Collected - 439$
|50$|100$|150$|200$|250$|300$|350$|400$|450$|500$|
------------------------------------------------------------
ROAD TO 500$ DOLLARS

#7 2016-06-12 16:30:49

Kingfdamt6579

8 letters: RAGE QUIT

kingfdamt6579.jpgAmerica's greatest

#8 2016-06-13 19:58:16

JohnnyCraig

Kirby wrote:

Then this crap happens

TL;DR: It's better to have a level that's easy but fun than one thats hard but boring and annoying

Kirby i got a question.. ALL YOU EVER DO IS HATE HATE HATE!!!! and it really gets anoying so please stop it. thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

JohnnyCraig.jpg
Every damn gives 1$ to Mustache Cancer
Money Collected - 439$
|50$|100$|150$|200$|250$|300$|350$|400$|450$|500$|
------------------------------------------------------------
ROAD TO 500$ DOLLARS

#9 2016-06-13 22:00:46

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

JohhnyCraig wrote:

Kirby i got a question.. ALL YOU EVER DO IS HATE HATE HATE!!!! and it really gets anoying so please stop it. thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I personally like criticism as it gives me another perspective a choice to improve on my works. If all you get is "hate", maybe thtas a sign that something needs to be improved.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#10 2016-06-13 22:31:11

Kirby

JohhnyCraig wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Then this crap happens

I could have just said "this world sucks clear it", but I took the time to say exactly what the problem is
If you thought that was hate id love to see how you respond to actual hate

Honestly though, if someone says something about your level is bad, try listening to them. Like I'm actually asking you to put in a bit of effort and listen to what they have to say. It may help you more than you think.

#11 2017-01-17 23:37:25

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Alright everybody get hyped because I am going to do a Remastered version of this world!

So for all of you who were not particularly fond of this world I have news I am re working on it!

Wooted by: (2)
Kaleb1484692645643494

Board footer