Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-07 17:12:20

Anatoly

Add the Graphics from Suggestion thread

There are so many beatiful graphics in the Suggestion board - But they were never added. Please add them, you have free workers, then why don't you take them?

Wooted by:

#2 2017-01-07 17:38:36

Luka504

Re: Add the Graphics from Suggestion thread

Well i mean.
With so much other dumb stuff going on *COUGH* Unity *COUGH* i don't think user made items are a top priority as of right now.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#3 2017-01-08 09:56:51

Anatoly

Luka504 wrote:

Well i mean.
With so much other dumb stuff going on *COUGH* Unity *COUGH* i don't think user made items are a top priority as of right now.

But TOOP - can't he add the Graphics to the game. Or how it works? Adding the graphic to the DB... They were waiting one month to get the fixed code. That's the time they could go trough graphics topic and add them. Ravatroll's graphics were suggested half year ago - i would really like them to be added

#4 2017-01-08 18:40:09

TOOP

I'm constantly looking at the Graphics Suggestions subforum. There are many factors that can determine whether or not I add an item that has been posted there. Some of the suggestions are well made but are not quite consistent with the current packs/smileys in EE, so it takes some time and consideration to figure out what I should add and if it is the right time to add it. If I do add something I PM the user that made the graphics and ask if they would like their items to be in the game.

I'm not ignoring the Graphics Suggestions, I'm just waiting for the right graphics at the right times. There will certainly be more fan made items added to EE sometime. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by: (5)

#5 2017-01-08 20:00:16

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

TOOP wrote:

I'm constantly looking at the Graphics Suggestions subforum. There are many factors that can determine whether or not I add an item that has been posted there. Some of the suggestions are well made but are not quite consistent with the current packs/smileys in EE, so it takes some time and consideration to figure out what I should add and if it is the right time to add it. If I do add something I PM the user that made the graphics and ask if they would like their items to be in the game.

I'm not ignoring the Graphics Suggestions, I'm just waiting for the right graphics at the right times. There will certainly be more fan made items added to EE sometime. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

when we get unitEE and get released on Steam the first thing i want is steam workshop

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

TaskManager1483902016642415

Board footer