Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-01-05 15:41:26

medeia
Member
From: State Farm
Joined: 2016-11-25
Posts: 169

The GregBot?

What even is the point of this, Is it a moderation bot, or just some joke?
Also after reading bimps post I do agree, but more on gregbot.
I'm not even sure it's useful, seeing how bad the forums are already.

Your reply: Well, well go make your own form !! idiot.

My answer: I like everybody edits and its forums, but the forums are going to ****. Unless saying that is a problem.


Sorry father, I hope this sin  isn't unforgivable.

Offline

#2 2017-01-05 16:04:52

Mieaz
Banned
Joined: 2016-10-14
Posts: 498

Re: The GregBot?

You are talking like forums will explode if we don't remove greg, wtf it ever done to you


N1KF IS A WITCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline

#3 2017-01-05 16:48:37

medeia
Member
From: State Farm
Joined: 2016-11-25
Posts: 169

Re: The GregBot?

Mieaz wrote:

You are talking like forums will explode if we don't remove greg, wtf it ever done to you

No, i'm riding off bimps, Their is useless moderation. I'm also partially asking what Gregbot's job is?
Other than that I'm saying it's futile.


Sorry father, I hope this sin  isn't unforgivable.

Offline

#4 2017-01-05 17:13:04

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,837

Re: The GregBot?

GregBot's job is to flood the chat whenever a new topic is posted. It also handles banning people if they spam and it can ban users for a temporary amount of time which IRC can't do on its own.


ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Offline

#5 2017-01-05 17:14:21

HG
Member
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 1,314

Re: The GregBot?

Different55 wrote:

GregBot's job is to flood the chat whenever a new topic is posted. It also handles banning people if they spam and it can ban users for a temporary amount of time which IRC can't do on its own.

IRC services (ChanServ) can do it by their own but you didn't want to sponsor Anope/Atheme on your channel.

Last edited by HG (2017-01-05 17:14:53)


hG7sm0d.png
Play EE CM - Revealed Recordings - The Tower 7 - #nimg_lobby - My Discord Server - Signature List - Race Mode Suggestion
Revealed, Towers, Kock, IRC, ****, Torture, Memes,... and Amy Rose
This is a 🅱ad signature.

Offline

#6 2017-01-05 19:42:48

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,837

Re: The GregBot?

HG wrote:
Different55 wrote:

GregBot's job is to flood the chat whenever a new topic is posted. It also handles banning people if they spam and it can ban users for a temporary amount of time which IRC can't do on its own.

IRC services (ChanServ) can do it by their own but you didn't want to sponsor Anope/Atheme on your channel.

Literally what


ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Offline

#7 2017-01-05 20:22:50

Bimps
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,311

Re: The GregBot?

this thread is a **** MESS

ok medeia off topic if you agree iwth my post then woot it idk if you did yet

second of all hg stop being a tard. diff was joking.

he is complaining about how gregbot bans people even though we could set up mods and PROC YOU ARE TRASH


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by:

#8 2017-01-05 20:54:05

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,837

Re: The GregBot?

Bimps wrote:

this thread is a **** MESS

ok medeia off topic if you agree iwth my post then woot it idk if you did yet

second of all hg stop being a tard. diff was joking.

he is complaining about how gregbot bans people even though we could set up mods and PROC YOU ARE TRASH

that isn't even what i was saying but okay.


ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Offline

#9 2017-01-05 20:54:30

Bimps
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,311

Re: The GregBot?

Different55 wrote:
Bimps wrote:

this thread is a **** MESS

ok medeia off topic if you agree iwth my post then woot it idk if you did yet

second of all hg stop being a tard. diff was joking.

he is complaining about how gregbot bans people even though we could set up mods and PROC YOU ARE TRASH

that isn't even what i was saying but okay.

shut up


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by:

#10 2017-01-05 22:17:07

MrJaWapa
Member
From: United States
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,165
Website

Re: The GregBot?

Different55 wrote:

temporary amount of time which IRC can't do on its own.

Not sure I would label 369 days as "temporary"


?type=lastlogin&name=mrjawapa | Thank you Zoey!
nZFHPMR.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2017-01-05 22:51:24

AlphaJon
Member
From: (>°o°)> .:: Diff's food
Joined: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,215

Re: The GregBot?

MrJaWapa wrote:
Different55 wrote:

temporary amount of time which IRC can't do on its own.

Not sure I would label 369 days as "temporary"

Technically, even a duration as long as a summer vacation is temporary.


Edit: nvm ignore that post

Offline

#12 2017-01-05 22:52:11

Bimps
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,311

Re: The GregBot?

AlphaJon wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
Different55 wrote:

temporary amount of time which IRC can't do on its own.

Not sure I would label 369 days as "temporary"

Technically, even a duration as long as a summer vacation is temporary.

yeah?


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

#13 2017-01-05 22:59:09

N1KF
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,916

Re: The GregBot?

MrJaWapa wrote:
Different55 wrote:

temporary amount of time which IRC can't do on its own.

Not sure I would label 369 days as "temporary"

How about GregBot bans only lasting up to 24 hours? This would force the IRC Staff to actually consider whether or not the ban is deserved. Of course, that doesn't make up for the 24 hours where faulty bans can (and do) happen.


10 Players Online

Offline

#14 2017-01-05 23:28:10

MrJaWapa
Member
From: United States
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,165
Website

Re: The GregBot?

How about the moderation part of gregbot gets scrapped.


?type=lastlogin&name=mrjawapa | Thank you Zoey!
nZFHPMR.png

Offline

Wooted by:
MrJaWapa1483655290642034

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1506047961.9514 - Generated in 0.034 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.27 MiB (Peak: 1.44 MiB) ]