Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-25 14:29:07

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 4,015

What did you buy on black friday?

Since there is a EE thread about black friday things for EE. I wonder what you bought, if you want to share.

I have bought Hacknet and Introversion Classics Pack and Fallout 4 on Steam.

Offline

#2 2016-11-25 15:10:08

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 6,172

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

nothing

Offline

#3 2016-11-25 15:11:31

kubapolish
Banned
From: ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,024
Website

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Portal 1 & 2 on steam even though i pirated it before but shh


Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2016-11-25 15:20:03

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,489

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

I bought 3 games on steam. 
- Verdun
- Red orchestra 1
- Rabi-Ribi


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#5 2016-11-25 21:58:00

SirJosh
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja
From: USA
Joined: 2015-04-05
Posts: 2,093
Website

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

2 usb 3.0 hubs
maybe i'll rebuy my broken headset

Offline

#6 2016-11-25 22:14:57

Bimps
Member
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 5,067

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

i bought your love <3

Offline

#7 2016-11-26 13:08:46

0176
Member
From: Brazil
Joined: 2021-09-05
Posts: 3,167

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Nothing as Black Friday here is a scam most of the time

Stores always rise their prices in the past 5 months so they can announce their "HUGE SALE!!!! -60% -70%" even though the prices are the same or slightly higher.

Offline

Wooted by:

#8 2016-11-26 13:37:21

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,562

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

I bought dog food for my pet.


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2016-11-26 14:10:28, last edited by F4ncy (2016-11-26 14:11:21)

F4ncy
Member
From: Texas™
Joined: 2016-08-10
Posts: 79
Website

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

All I really considered buying was a domain or another small VPS.
tfw no money


1e71e2.png5b2628.png44570b.png

Offline

#10 2016-11-26 17:34:46

Evilbunny
Member
From: The bottom of my heart
Joined: 2015-02-25
Posts: 1,276

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Zumza wrote:

I bought dog food for my pet.

I bet I can guess what your pet is.


Evilbunny (in cursive)

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2016-11-26 17:43:41

Dencc
Formerly Thenew428
From: -50.607555, 165.972087
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 591
Website

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Evilbunny wrote:
Zumza wrote:

I bought dog food for my pet.

I bet I can guess what your pet is.

It's probably a hamster //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2016-11-26 18:01:25

Pingohits
Banned
From: aids lizard
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,591

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Thenew428 wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Zumza wrote:

I bought dog food for my pet.

I bet I can guess what your pet is.

It's probably a hamster //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

yeah a dead hamster because it choked on all that dog food //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


791mAP8.png

Offline

#13 2016-11-26 21:09:10

MBlood
Member
From: Argentina
Joined: 2016-03-01
Posts: 428

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Dog food and a pencil


Away.

Offline

Wooted by:

#14 2016-11-26 21:33:52

Dencc
Formerly Thenew428
From: -50.607555, 165.972087
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 591
Website

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Pingohits wrote:
Thenew428 wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Zumza wrote:

I bought dog food for my pet.

I bet I can guess what your pet is.

It's probably a hamster //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

yeah a dead hamster because it choked on all that dog food //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I was only trying to make sure it was following a healthy diet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Offline

Wooted by:

#15 2016-11-27 00:15:28

Pingohits
Banned
From: aids lizard
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,591

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Thenew428 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Thenew428 wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
Zumza wrote:

I bought dog food for my pet.

I bet I can guess what your pet is.

It's probably a hamster //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

yeah a dead hamster because it choked on all that dog food //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I was only trying to make sure it was following a healthy diet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

save it for the judge buddy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


791mAP8.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#16 2016-11-27 00:42:22

Dencc
Formerly Thenew428
From: -50.607555, 165.972087
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 591
Website

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Pingohits wrote:
Thenew428 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Thenew428 wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

I bet I can guess what your pet is.

It's probably a hamster //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

yeah a dead hamster because it choked on all that dog food //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I was only trying to make sure it was following a healthy diet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

save it for the judge buddy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

jokes on you, i'm the judge //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Offline

Wooted by:

#17 2016-11-27 01:57:32

Pingohits
Banned
From: aids lizard
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,591

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Thenew428 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Thenew428 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Thenew428 wrote:

It's probably a hamster //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

yeah a dead hamster because it choked on all that dog food //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I was only trying to make sure it was following a healthy diet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

save it for the judge buddy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

jokes on you, i'm the judge //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad


791mAP8.png

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#18 2016-11-27 10:09:49, last edited by Myst (2016-11-27 10:10:11)

Myst
Guest

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

nothing, i have just installed CheatEnergie6.6

#19 2016-11-27 14:12:58

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,476
Website

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

Gonna buy Civ V because it's like $25 so that's nice


:.|:;

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#20 2016-11-27 14:20:08

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 4,015

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

gp68 wrote:

nothing, i have just installed CheatEnergie6.6

Everyone can download freeware and install them. This thread was about buying things when black Friday was.

Now I need to hide because you use Cheat Engine. I don't want to be hacked //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Offline

Wooted by:

#21 2016-11-28 02:20:45

oranj
EE Homegirl
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-14
Posts: 438
Website

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

I bought Megaman I-VI !


f0872edc17bb4a21a24c813c41c4f8b8.png
An orange made of Oranjes

Offline

#22 2016-11-28 15:39:44

sthegreat
Member
Joined: 2015-04-25
Posts: 409

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

a bunch of pc parts

i have ascended to the glorious pc master race


user.php?id=sthegreat

Offline

#23 2016-11-28 15:46:40

Nebula
Guest

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

sthegreat wrote:

a bunch of pc parts

i have ascended to the glorious pc master race

maxresdefault.jpg

#24 2016-12-01 11:13:55

XuanhuyEverybodyEdits
Member
From: MasterGamesSchool
Joined: 2016-11-24
Posts: 162

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

i buy my new pen and new shoes. That was i buy in black friday


Xuanhuy is Best.
       So be friend with him <3
              My friend is best, too
                  Awesome like for Xuanhuy
By: Navia~
?type=registered&name=Xuanhuy
unknown.png

Offline

#25 2016-12-01 23:32:07

Bimps
Member
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 5,067

Re: What did you buy on black friday?

XuanhuyEverybodyEdits wrote:

i buy my new pen and new shoes. That was i buy in black friday

cool

Offline

Wooted by:
Bimps1480631527637885

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1656565311.1201 - Generated in 0.046 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.87 MiB (Peak: 2.18 MiB) ]