Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-03 18:04:12, last edited by Palanuim1 (2016-11-03 18:05:22)

Palanuim1

The staffs thinks any permit!

Hi all,
  I am shocked to see all that is free, the worlds half price and if it keeps like that everyone will be "beta"...
This is really an insult to all those who paid full days in energy to have a smiley, a world ...

Basically someone who arrives today are favored on the former,
And so we "former", we are no longer important for Everybody edits, despite our love for this game, and our fidelity.

Not even a little gift for our game time, a bit set at the margin
If everything becomes so easy to have something
The goal fades

That it's , I wanted to show my point of view, that injustice somehow -_-  Bye

___________________________________________________________________________________________________z8XOyDE.png

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2016-11-03 18:16:18

Gosha

Re: The staffs thinks any permit!

Palanuim1 wrote:

This is really an insult to all those who paid full days in energy to have a smiley, a world ...

well. i have all blocks and smiles in the game (you can possibly get, without contest blocks/smiles, diamond block and big spender)

I am not insulted. and you shouldn't. Did anyone take anything from you? no. But many noobs now has many blocks, so they can build better worlds.

#3 2016-11-03 18:20:27, last edited by MBlood (2016-11-03 18:21:05)

MBlood

It gives new users a chance to make levels without waiting until they got a few blocks. Not everyone wants to play a game 24/7 for 12 months you know.

Away.

Wooted by:

#4 2016-11-03 18:20:39

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

At least you didn't have to pay for chat.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#5 2016-11-03 18:20:50

Koya
Fabulous Member

You have been able to enjoy these blocks for a long time which accounts for the energy you spent.
There will never be compensation for items given away for free.

Previously new players enter the game with almost no blocks or smilies and the bounce rate of players is high for this reason - it is hard to start playing.
You should be grateful that new players are being welcomed.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#6 2016-11-03 18:24:41

MartenM
Website

I guess that you have never created an alt. The block bar looks so empty if an account is new.
I really like the free items because it gives players the option to build nice worlds from the start (without havint to wait 2 years).

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#7 2016-11-03 18:25:32

Abelysk

Dude. You have spent Energy on all your stuff and have owned all of this for... how many years? Alot. Be grateful that you owned these items in the first place. We would have had to wait over 3 years to get these free items, which is a very long time. So to own this stuff before it became free is a privilege, something based on legacy. It isn't an insult to veterans at all.

"OH LOOK AT ME I HAVE BLOCKS YOU DON'T" well too bad my friend. That isn't something to brag about. Pumpkin Smiley, Bird Smiley, Artist Smiley, Diamond Brick, Big Spender - now that's braggable (even tho you'd look snotty af)

Point is, you spent Energy, you got what you want. It doesn't matter if it lost its worth - lots of things lose their worth over time.

Imo, this is the only fix that can really save EE, as the amount of time required to get all of this is staggering for new players - overwhelming to the point where they'd quit as it isn't worth their time.

The staffs caters their updates to both new and old players. Beta is considered a veteran system, since new players usually wouldn't pay money to get Beta in the first place.

This is a perfect update that allows for more creativity and motivation to build worlds. Stop being a kitten and get over it! You've had your time with the blocks, now it's their turn. This isn't P2W.

#8 2016-11-03 18:28:49

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Do people really complain when a 5 year old AAA game is sold for $5? Or even a game console's price dropping in half after 3-4 years? No, they don't. Why are you complaining about items being marked down after having been in the shop for 3+ years? You'd have to spend many months of perfect energy utilization just to get all the blocks, so nubs need all the help that they can get //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 2016-11-03 18:37:07

Palanuim1

MBlood wrote:

It gives new users a chance to make levels without waiting until they got a few blocks. Not everyone wants to play a game 24/7 for 12 months you know.

It's a bit my case, I did not like to
But I deserve everything I have

Koya wrote:

You have been able to enjoy these blocks for a long time which accounts for the energy you spent.

Previously new players enter the game with almost no blocks or smilies and the bounce rate of players is high for this reason - it is hard to start playing.

Do not speak me please, you are not a friend to me now

___________________________________________________________________________________________________z8XOyDE.png

#10 2016-11-03 18:40:51, last edited by Weirdoverse (2016-11-03 18:41:23)

Weirdoverse
Website

i dont think all those blocks matter anymore because if youre getting banned like every other day then its not worth even saving or buying gems
im saying this to you koya, i evaded the ban because it was only few hours left and after those hours i couldnt play ee anymore
and seriously, i repeat koya, if you ban anyone else, give them a warning first. even if i evaded ban you didnt give me a warning
:notcoolkoya:

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#11 2016-11-03 18:42:19

MBlood

Weirdoverse wrote:

i dont think all those blocks matter anymore because if youre getting banned like every other day then its not worth even saving or buying gems
im saying this to you koya, i evaded the ban because it was only few hours left and after those hours i couldnt play ee anymore
and seriously, i repeat koya, if you ban anyone else, give them a warning first

It's common sense that evading a ban will result in another ban

Away.

#12 2016-11-03 18:46:29

Anatoly

I have brocken the community into two parts: Banned - against Koya, Not Banned - for Koya, now i am breaking this cockie into more parts: Love FREE update, do not love FREE update. Community is divided like any molecule

#13 2016-11-03 18:48:28

Palanuim1

The magics coins are useless as, according Toop, the "Grinch" will soon become a campaign award.

Wooted by:

#14 2016-11-03 18:57:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

well you have no personal loss from it

Palanuim1 wrote:

And so we "former", we are no longer important for Everybody edits, despite our love for this game, and our fidelity.
  Not even a little gift for our game time

your reward for being a veteran is posessing the classic packs/smileys, magic coins/blocks/smileys

Palanuim1 wrote:

according Toop, the "Grinch" will soon become a campaign award.

i hope not

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#15 2016-11-03 19:09:12

Abelysk

Palanuim1 wrote:

Good. You are missing reason.

#16 2016-11-03 19:30:39

Palanuim1

Koya wrote:

it is hard to start playing.

If they like the game, they will like me, like you ... they will wait

Kefka wrote:
Palanuim1 wrote:

Good. You are missing reason.

There are 2 weeks that I do not want him talking to me

#17 2016-11-03 19:35:37

XxAtillaxX

Palanuim1 wrote:
Koya wrote:

I think the staff know the statistics better than you do.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#18 2016-11-03 19:43:37

Palanuim1

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Palanuim1 wrote:
Koya wrote:

but what are you talking about ?

#19 2016-11-03 19:54:35

Luka504

Koya wrote:

Well someone likes to be dramatic.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#20 2016-11-03 20:12:17, last edited by AlphaJon (2016-11-03 20:13:23)

AlphaJon

Palanuim1 wrote:

this, made by our trusted admin Processor (topic here)

Now, if you look at the last graph, you can see a spike around Aug 2015. It was caused by the game being featured on the front page.

the reason for the spike

What you can also notice, is that after a few months (around Oct 2015), the number of registrations went back to its pre-spike state. This means that people aren't staying in the game, and aren't recommending it to friends.
The game is steadily getting fewer registrations every months, which is why catering to the new players is highly needed to keep the game alive.

#21 2016-11-03 21:46:51, last edited by Prodigy (2016-11-03 21:47:11)

Prodigy

Now the question here is, why didn't they do this a long time ago?

h0qIF0q.png

Wooted by: (3)

#22 2016-11-03 22:12:03, last edited by shadowda (2016-11-03 23:50:39)

shadowda

we all spent the time for the blocks. so should they.

Koya wrote:
Palanuim1 wrote:
Koya wrote:

I'm explaining why this has happened and why it is a good thing. It's not like you bought 2 diamonds and now they're being given away for free, it's like 8k energy "lost" which is almost 2 weeks, which for you who has been playing a while is nothing but a new player is able to jump ahead 2 weeks which makes the game way more fun.

Palanuim1 wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Palanuim1 wrote:
Koya wrote:

New people are not staying with the game because they are so far behind, a more level playing field is required.

so be it

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

#23 2016-11-03 22:14:23, last edited by Koya (2016-11-03 23:36:51)

Koya
Fabulous Member

Palanuim1 wrote:
Koya wrote:

I'm explaining why this has happened and why it is a good thing. It's not like you bought 2 diamonds and now they're being given away for free, it's like 8k energy "lost" which is almost 2 weeks, which for you who has been playing a while is nothing but a new player is able to jump ahead 2 weeks which makes the game way more fun.

Palanuim1 wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Palanuim1 wrote:
Koya wrote:

New people are not staying with the game because they are so far behind, a more level playing field is required.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#24 2016-11-04 00:40:20

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Palanuim1 wrote:
MBlood wrote:

It's a bit my case, I did not like to
But I deserve everything I have

Koya wrote:

You cant tell him to not speak to you on a open forum topic, anyone is aloud to state there ideas and thoughts
And he's doing nothing wrong he's just stating the changes of the game

#25 2016-11-04 01:25:16

Bobyy

I actually welcome the change, it gives new new users to actually play actively and something to once they get the world/blocks.

The only thing I don't welcome is my excess energy that is now wasted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad 7bbf7e2ed2.png

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

Wooted by:
Palanuim11478342240633236

Board footer