Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-02 04:33:00

Bobithan

goodnight goodmorning

i just drank a ton of coffee and its approaching midnight i have to get up really early tomorrow and i donnt know if im going t be able to falla sleep in time to prepare myself mentally for the next day. this really sucks because he the next day is going to be very important to my future becaue im going to be giving a presentation to the president of the Quest Society on the subject of the future and what might or might not occur as a general case. also im just noticing now that my right arm is super veiny and im wondering if that has anything to do with the coffee or if its a trick of the light or if im dying or some other thing and this is especially bad because its underminding my presentation fto the president of the Quest Society. if you guys dont know what the Quest Society is let me tell you: its a society run by a board of 6 "elites" with a focus on education, the pursuit of knowledge. its actually not that hard to be accepted which is why i am attempting it but it seems like even this im going to fail at why am i such a failure at everything that i do ever in my entire tlife it isnt fair it isnt right why cant i just be accepted into the Qyest Society like all of my friends were last year! this is actually just terrible. and by this i mean my really messed up looking right arm. its actually even worse now than it was when i first mentioned it by typing it out into this panicked post and actually starting to kind of hurt. if i stretch it out straightly it hurts especially and maye i should just stop going about doing something like that. like its not like i didnt have enough to worry about with this caffeine high granted to me by this ludicrous amount of coffee that used to be in this cup but its not anymore as it is now inside of ymself. i actually forget why i even made this decision to drink all this coffee. i actually never even drank more than a few sips of coffee before this. now that i think about it my entire previous day escapes me. i think i hugged somebody and played a video game i bought three years ago and never played until today and it was particularly awful but other than that i think literally nothing happened. maybe i was asleep this entire time and im just waking up now which would make sense since the past 12 hours by now seem to me like it was some sort of a dream state. maybe i will be accepted into the Quest Soceity kaffie fao pofp after all. !. I just noticed something: my left arm is looking weird now as well. its not veiny though, i cant quite put my finger on whats wrong but oh wait actually i can i have really bad goosebumps for some reason im not even particularly cold or nervous or anything right now well maybe i guess i am given my half-real situation at the present. its getting harder for me to type now anyways oh my god a vein just actually literally burtst ont my right arm and its getting really hard to type now with all of tis blood anywhere also haha i got you my arm is actually still just veiny im nowt suffering any kind of super injury or injury at all for that matter. after this presentation i dont think i really have anything scheduled that i have to do which is nice for a change but also kind of scary because i dont know what to do now. i dont really want to just spend all my time playing video games or watching netflix slash youtube or anything like that. maybe i should start reading again but i think my attention span has dropped significantly since i last picked up a book. ive had my earbuds in for like a half hour now with no music or anything playing i dont even know why I put them in my Ears in the first place. i actually dont remember even putting them in at all or even starting this post. how did all of these words appear on this screen i need help on this should i even post this if i dont this was kind of just a waste of time not like it wasnt a total. waste of time already but its nice to get all of my throughts out i gues even if half of them are totally fabricated out of a dazed state of nothingess.s thank you for rreading i really do appreciate your patronage in attention does anybody else here remember when the forums were raided by somebody just oposting a ton of pictures of giraffes like im actually not making this up as far as i knw but maybe i just fabricated that memory and now believe it because of that.  that would be weird wouldnt it but no can somebody please confirm whether or not that giraffe raid ever happened because im quite curious whether or not im going insane right now. in two days im having a metting with a teacher about why my writing sucks by the wa y.

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#2 2016-11-02 04:36:53

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: goodnight goodmorning

Was that coffee or cocaine?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 2016-11-02 05:35:22

Ratburntro44
Website

is this like a copypasta?

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2016-11-02 14:19:12

jonhvictor2004sonic

tl:dr

tfw wen u made another account just because you forgot your pass

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2016-11-02 14:56:41

Don't do sleep deprivation, kids

#6 2016-11-02 15:47:15

Emma333

How did the presentation go?

Pm me with anything math related please

#7 2016-11-02 16:30:25

Swarth100

"And in case I don't see ya,
Good afternoon
Good evening and
Goodnight!"

#8 2016-11-02 19:24:55

Bobithan

Emma333 wrote:

How did the presentation go?

It turns out the presentation was atually on Monday, so I kinda blew that

aka towwl

#9 2016-11-02 21:12:36

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Is the attention really worth the effort here

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#10 2016-11-02 21:35:17

Pingohits
Banned

i just placed a ton of blocks and its approaching midnight i have to get up really early tomorrow and i donnt know if im going t be able to falla sleep in time to prepare myself mentally for the next day. this really sucks because he the next day is going to be very important to my future becaue im going to be giving a presentation to nou and the mods on the subject of the future of EE and what might or might not occur as a general case. also im just noticing now that my profile is super buggy and im wondering if that has anything to do with the blocks or if its a trick of the screen or if im dying or some other thing and this is especially bad because its underminding my presentation fto nou and the mods. if you guys dont know who the ee mods are let me tell you: they are a group run by a board of 7 "elites" with a focus on banning, the pursuit of unity. its actually not that hard to talk to them which is why i am attempting it but it seems like even this im going to fail at why am i such a failure at everything that i do ever in my entire tlife it isnt fair it isnt right why cant i just be accepted by nou like all of my friends were last year! this is actually just terrible. and by this i mean my really messed up looking profile. its actually even worse now than it was when i first mentioned it by typing it out into this panicked post and actually starting to kind of glitch. if i scroll down my worlds it glitches and maye i should just stop going about doing something like that. like its not like i didnt have enough to worry about with these strange pixels granted to me but its not anymore as it is now inside of ymself. i actually forget when this was happening in the first place. i actually never even looked at my profile before this. now that i think about it my entire previous day escapes me. i think i trolled a world and played a campaign that was released a year ago and never played until today and it was particularly awful but other than that i think literally nothing happened. maybe i was asleep this entire time and im just waking up now which would make sense since the past 12 hours by now seem to me like it was some sort of a dream state. maybe i will be accepted by nou and the gagn kaffie fao pofp after all. !. I just noticed something: my world bar is looking weird now as well. its not buggy though, i cant quite put my finger on whats wrong but oh wait actually i can the text is kinda blurry for some reason im not even particularly cold or nervous or anything right now well maybe i guess i am given my half-real situation at the present. its getting harder for me to type now anyways oh my god one of my worlds just actually literally disappeared and its getting really hard to type now with all of thees glitches also haha i got you my profile is still kinda buggy im nowt suffering at all for that matter. after this presentation i dont think i really have anything scheduled that i have to do which is nice for a change but also kind of scary because i dont know what to do now. i dont really want to just spend all my time playing worlds or watching danielcool1 videos or anything like that. maybe i should start building worlds again but i think my attention span has dropped significantly since i last made a world. ive had my inspect command on for like a half hour now with no blocks or anything on my screen i dont even know why I pressed "i" in the first place. i actually dont remember even pressing it at all or even starting this post. how did all of these words appear on this screen i need help on this should i even post this if i dont this was kind of just a waste of time not like it wasnt a total. waste of time already but its nice to get all of my throughts out i gues even if half of them are totally fabricated out of a dazed state of nothingess.s thank you for rreading i really do appreciate your patronage in attention does anybody else here remember when the forums were raided by somebody just oposting a ton of pictures of giraffes like im actually not making this up as far as i knw but maybe i just fabricated that memory and now believe it because of that.  that would be weird wouldnt it but no can somebody please confirm whether or not that giraffe raid ever happened because im quite curious whether or not im going insane right now. in two days im releasing a bot by the way .

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (3)

#11 2016-11-02 21:45:31

Bobithan

pingohits why would you do that

aka towwl

#12 2016-11-03 00:52:37

Pingohits
Banned

Bobithan wrote:

rainforests are disappearing at an alarming rate

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (4)

#13 2016-11-03 01:08:52

Bobithan

Pingohits wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

rainforests are disappearing at an alarming rate

ah, I understand now

aka towwl

Wooted by: (2)

#14 2016-11-03 02:12:52

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

FTFY

I jusy drank a ton of coffee, and it's approaching midnight. I have to get up really early tomorrow, and I don't know if I'm going to be able to fall asleep in time, to prepare myself mentally for the next day. This really sucks because the next day is going to be very important to my future, because I'm going to be giving a presentation to the president of  the Quest Society. The presentation's about the subject of the future, and what might/might not occur as a general case.

Also, I'm just noticing now that my right arm is super veiny and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with the coffee, or if it's a trick with the light, or if I'm dying or something, and this is especially bad because it's underminding my presentation for the president of the Quest Society. If you guys don't know what the Quest Society is, let me tell you; it's a society run by a board of 6 elites with a focus on education, the pursuit of knowledge. It's actually not that hard to be accepted, which is why I'm attempting it - but it seems like even this I'm going to fail.

Why am I such a failure at everything that I do ever in my entire life! It isn't fair, it isn't right. Why can't I just be accepted into the Quest Society like all my friends were last year! This is actually just terrible. When I say this, I mean my really messed up looking right arm. It's especially worse now than it was when I first mentioned it by typing it out into this panicked post, and it's actually starting to kind of hurt. If I stretch it out straightly, it hurts especially, and maybe I should just stop going about doing something like that.

It's not that I didn't have to worry about it with this caffeine high granted to me by this ludicrous amount of coffee that used to be in this cup - but it's not anymore. It's inside of me. I actually forgot why I even made this decision to drink all this coffee in the first place. I never drink more than a few sups of coffee before this. Now that I think of it, my entire previous day escapes me. I think I hugged somebody and played a video game I bought 3 years ago and never played until today, and it was terribly awful, but other than that I think literally nothing happened. Maybe I was asleep this entire time and I'm just waking up which would make sense since the past 12 hours by now seem to me like it was some sort of weird dream state. Maybe I will be accepted into this Quest Society caffine for (unkown word, originally "pofp") after all!

I just noticed something: my left arm is now looking weird as well. It's not veiny or anything though, I don't know what's wrong - oh wait, there are goosebumps for some reason even though I'm not even particularly cold or nervous or anything right now. Well maybe I am nervous given my half-real situation at the present.

It's getting harder for me to type now anyways - OH MY GOSH a vein actually literally BURST OUT onto my right arm and it's getting REALLY hard to type now with all of this blood everywhere! Also, ha ha, I got you - my arm is actually still veiny. I'm not suffering any kind of super injury or injury at all for that matter. After this presentation, I don't think I really have anything scheduled that I have to do which is nice for a change, but also kind of scary becasue I don't know what to do now.

I don't really want to just spend all my time playing video games, or watching netflix/youtube or anything like that. Maybe I should start reading again, but I think my attention span has dropped significantly since I last picked up a book.

I've had my earbuds in for like a half hour now with no music or anything playing I don't even know why I put them in my Ears in the first place. I actually don't remember even putting them in at all or even starting this post.

Wait a second - how did all of these words appear on this screen? I need help on this should I even post this or if I don't. This was kind of just a waste of time - not like it wasn't a total waste. It's a waste of time already, but its nice to get all of my thoughts out, I guess even if half of them are totally fabricated out of a dazed state of nothingness.

Thanks for reading. I really do appreciate your patronage in attention.

Does anybody else here remember when the forums were raided by somebody just posting a ton of pictures of giraffes? Like I'm actually not making this up as far as I know, but maybe I just fabricated that memory and now believe it because of that. That would be weird, wouldn't it? But no, can somebody please confirm whether or not that giraffe raid ever happened, because I'm quite curious whether or not I'm going insane right now. In two days  I'm having a meeting about my writing sucks rocks by the way.

ORIGINAL DOCUMENT

Wooted by:

#15 2016-11-03 02:49:11

Muftwin

If i posted this you wouldve banned me bobithan check your moderator privledge

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

Wooted by: (4)

#16 2016-11-03 03:01:41

Pingohits
Banned

Egads! I just drank a fairly large amount of Earl Grey Tea, and it is approaching midnight! I must rise at the crack of dawn tomorrow-day. It is uncertain if I will be able to initiate REM sleep at this stage, for I must use my noggin extensively. The next day, I will be giving a presentation to the Parliament on the subject of this country's future and what might or might not occur as a general case. I have just noticed, my right extender is pulsating with a number of veins, and I am currently wondering if this correlates with the Tea. Might just be a trick of the light, or maybe I am passing. If you are unaware of the Parliament, it is simply a group of knuckleheads with a focus on creating no purpose at all, as well as destroying civilization. It is not at all difficult to be accepted by the group. However, why should I serve a purpose at all? Why am I doing this? All of my fellow chums have done it, why should I fail? This is hopeless. And by this, I mean my right arm. As of now, it has been quite an issue since I first mentioned of its existence, and it is starting to bother me, oh bother. If I extend it, there is a pain. I should probably cease and desist that particular action. I should also worry about this massive amount of caffeine from the tea, which is now in my system. I never drank this much before, how strange. Now that I think of it, the entirety of yesterday escapes me. I believe I gave contact with another person and entertained myself with a fantastic video system I bought three years ago. I've never touched it until now. It was terrible. In fact, I might've been asleep the entire time, and I have just awoke! This seems to be true, since from the wee age of twelve I have been strolling through life as if all was simply a lucid dream. Let me think, maybe I'll be accepted by the Parliament after all. Oh, my nerves sense a disturbance. My left extender is also giving off a strange look. It is not pulsating like its twin...I can't quite put my phalanges on what exactly is wrong. Wait a moment, my pores are sticking up like a prepubertal mating call. I'm not particularly freezing or apprehensive, but I guess I am, given the current situation. It is getting exponentially harder to type oh my Queen Elizabeth the Third a vein has left the station, emergency, emergency. All of this blood is making it quite difficult to type. Haha, that was merely an act. All is well. After this presentation, I do not think I look forward to any other event, which is swell. However, I am a bit peeved for I don't know what to do now. I do not prefer to spend my time staring mindlessly at a screen, nor watch metropolitan garbage on the telly. I should definitely begin reading some sort of novel, but I highly doubt I can. If memory serves, my attention span is that of a housefly with autism. My earplugs have been in for about half an hour, and all it sounds is silence. Why did I put them in my ears in the first place? When did I start typing this post? How did all of these white letters appear on my screen? Should I even post this? My crippling self-doubt is crawling in my skin. But I am glad to get my thoughts out, even when most of them serve absolutely zero purpose in this dimension. Respects for reading this. I appreciate your patronage. Does anyone here recall when the forums were raided by giraffes? Someone was posting great amounts of giraffes. Maybe I fabricated that memory and believed it. May someone kindly confirm this? I'm concerned whether or not I'm currently going insane. In two days, I'm meeting up with my professor to criticize my writing skill.

791mAP8.png

#17 2016-11-03 09:31:30

Anatoly

Different55 wrote:

Was that coffee or cocaine?

It was both.

Wooted by:
Anatoly1478161890632834

Board footer