Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-16 14:23:23

Nexus221
Website

Pickables in EE [Guns,Health etc.]

So... I already messaged TOOP this idea. It would be cool if they add some pickables, example: health, gun... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 2016-10-16 15:40:09

Anatoly

Re: Pickables in EE [Guns,Health etc.]

Hello! Welcome to the forums!
On Top of the page for every registered user is seen a search button. Before posting ideas, reports or any other stuff, please do a search on the forum. This Forum supports BBCode, so you can mark your topics with different styles. Before making much noise on the forums, i would suggest you to read the Forum Rules.
Thanks that you are using our forums!

#3 2016-10-16 15:43:52

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

yes i think gun will make many player play ee it will be like call of duty but with blocks like minecraft it gonna be best game ever //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2016-10-16 16:40:23

shadowda

projectile battles would be cool. one way blocks could be used as shields as you can only shot thought it 3 ways.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

#5 2016-10-16 16:46:01

It would become Terraria with Facebook smileys

#6 2016-10-16 21:36:56

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I might be fine with other types of weapons or projectiles, but why guns? They might feel out of place in a game with quirky cartoon smileys.

#7 2016-10-16 23:49:06

Xfrogman43

N1KF wrote:

I might be fine with other types of weapons or projectiles, but why guns? They might feel out of place in a game with quirky cartoon smileys.

Some people might want to bring guns to a sword fight cause they suck

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#8 2016-10-16 23:53:39

MBlood

Something like Quake but with fireworks.

Away.

#9 2016-10-17 00:02:09

Onjit
Website

0176 wrote:

It would become Terraria with Facebook smileys

but facebook changed their smileys

now it's original ee smileys

:.|:;

#10 2016-10-17 02:32:45

Freckleface

yes and maybe we can add dungeons so you can shoot monsters like orcs, dinosaurs, bandits, thiefs, zombies, dragons, minidragons, gunweilding mecha smileys, and more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad and then with health we can have health potions, mana potions, beserker potions (which will make you strong and low defense oh and that reminds me)defense potions, food items (like sandwiches , brugers , fish tacos , beef straughaunoufff, dead maymes, and other cool things) , dragon potion (which gives you flaming mouth brethe,) and many more cool potions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL;) maybe with health we can add block health so we can sohot it down and break levels and we have a cooldowned block replacing technique and also spells, yes this is coo, we have mjic missle, firemisle, helth sap, fireball, regenteration, hocus pocus, summon demon cow, and yes this is good. mods please add? ok thank

HAHAHHAHAHAHA DEAD FORUMS MEMES ARE GREAT

F

#11 2016-10-17 03:03:28

Abelysk

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

............No

#12 2016-10-17 03:20:54

Pingohits
Banned

Freckleface wrote:

yes and maybe we can add dungeons so you can shoot monsters like orcs, dinosaurs, bandits, thiefs, zombies, dragons, minidragons, gunweilding mecha smileys, and more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad and then with health we can have health potions, mana potions, beserker potions (which will make you strong and low defense oh and that reminds me)defense potions, food items (like sandwiches , brugers , fish tacos , beef straughaunoufff, dead maymes, and other cool things) , dragon potion (which gives you flaming mouth brethe,) and many more cool potions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL;) maybe with health we can add block health so we can sohot it down and break levels and we have a cooldowned block replacing technique and also spells, yes this is coo, we have mjic missle, firemisle, helth sap, fireball, regenteration, hocus pocus, summon demon cow, and yes this is good. mods please add? ok thank

HAHAHHAHAHAHA DEAD FORUMS MEMES ARE GREAT

wow //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile you brought this back thank you thank you frex, i also think we can have pciakbles in EE because guns and health are imperative to our block society yes all smileeys should have a marry ability and we should have beds and kitchens and toiletries for otheer uses also make EE an rpg like everthybody rpg or something idk yes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool isnt that cool i think its cool im cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool but we should have pickables yes you are a good idea maker you sohuld be a mod and make pickables and guns and rpgs and rpgs the other kind thatll be a great idea all will be happy and glad not sad never sad because ee is not a sad place zihuatenejo mexico //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL ok ok //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile very good idea i like this idea i fully support it if this idea was president and i was over the age of 18 i would vote for it very good very nice that's a very nice rice mice ice lice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (3)

#13 2016-10-17 03:24:20

Onjit
Website

i think they should add dungeons to ee

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#14 2016-10-17 03:27:06

Abelysk

They should put this in Super EverybodyEdits World like what happened with Super Terraria World.

Wooted by:

#15 2016-10-17 13:06:54

Xfrogman43

Kefka wrote:

They should put this in Super EverybodyEdits World like what happened with Super Terraria World.

Might as well make Everybodyedits Other World while you're at it

Wooted by:

#16 2016-10-17 13:25:28

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

RPG and guns didn't make EE popular. It won't happen.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#17 2016-10-20 08:42:17

Bodanix

Tomahawk wrote:

RPG and guns didn't make EE popular. It won't happen.

Emphasis on didn't. Guns has never seen a light of day in EE. I have played since 2011 (I may have skipped a year or two) but I have never come across a gun in the shop.

RPG? Heck there is even a campaign for it! An example is "The Square". You basically is a someone else in those maps. You're like Link in his games but without the combat. There's dialogue and other stuff. An RPG in EE's limitation is your own imagination.

I edit... You edit...  Everybody Edits

#18 2016-10-20 22:36:29

Xfrogman43

Bodanix wrote:

but I have never come across a gun in the shop.

Because there aren't any, guns don't fit the style of the game. Everybody EDITS, not everybody fights

Xfrogman431476999389630852

Board footer