Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2016-10-19 18:27:46

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: [Update] - 11th of October - Halloween 2016

Kaleb123 wrote:
Koya wrote:
Freckleface wrote:
Koya wrote:
Helvi wrote:

The sudden increase in difficulty is my problem.  Seasonal campaigns should be enjoyable  for everyone - and not a few selected ee prodigies.

I did bring up if new worlds would be used every year, I then tried to find 4 good halloween levels and struggled to see any that would be easier or nicer to play; I don't think these worlds were chosen to go from medium to hard - I think they were originally chosen because they are the best quality.

Plz

I honestly didn't see yours but I don't think people make 4-5 good seasonal themed worlds suitable for everyone every year, maybe with more players it could change. Idk.

People need to tell me these things because I could have made a World spooky and enjoyable!
-Also Either.io.ee [SPOOK] (Halloween Edition) is on now!

Freckleface wrote:
Koya wrote:
Freckleface wrote:
Koya wrote:
Helvi wrote:

The sudden increase in difficulty is my problem.  Seasonal campaigns should be enjoyable  for everyone - and not a few selected ee prodigies.

I did bring up if new worlds would be used every year, I then tried to find 4 good halloween levels and struggled to see any that would be easier or nicer to play; I don't think these worlds were chosen to go from medium to hard - I think they were originally chosen because they are the best quality.

Plz

I honestly didn't see yours but I don't think people make 4-5 good seasonal themed worlds suitable for everyone every year, maybe with more players it could change. Idk.

Maybe try making incentives to make levels for seasonal campaigns? (Even though having one of your worlds in a campaign is a pretty good prize) Like a mini contest or whatever. It seemed to work for the summer campaign.

Submit event campaign worlds here:
http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=36859

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#52 2016-10-19 18:39:00

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq