Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-06 01:34:40, last edited by Schlog (2016-10-16 17:05:59)

Schlog

The Staff of EE

I think this deserves a topic of its own. The actual post can be found here.

CarelessCoroner wrote:
happy_Hater wrote:

Jawapa is a <snip>,

k

JaWapa "stealing" website design ideas
Money grubbing, community hating
Don't question Proc, he's always right
Lying/Manipulation Pertaining to M1's demotion
Biased moderation
Poor justification
Why is Proc a forum admin?
Refusal to work

Alongside all of these points, I recently found this IRC chat log.

11:53 <@Proc> also remember that my job is to take out mods one by one
11:53 <@Proc> not to ban rule breakers
11:54 <@Proc> i just banned ninja because it would help me argumenting for m1's demod

So, your job is to attack moderators and get them demodded? And you permanently banned me just to screw over Master1? What a responsible administrator. You can't just dismiss this as a joke, because if it is one, it is not funny.

Is Processor fit to be an administrator?

hi i renamed the topic so you can complain about mods or devs if they do dumb stuff too

#2 2016-10-06 01:36:30, last edited by Bobithan (2016-10-06 01:44:01)

Bobithan

Re: The Staff of EE

we really dont need two topics

edit: nvm kind of

aka towwl

#3 2016-10-06 01:44:53

MBlood

Laxative95 wrote:

Tbh is more like a developer than an administrator.

Away.

#4 2016-10-06 01:45:42

Schlog

MBlood wrote:
Laxative95 wrote:

Tbh is more like a developer than an administrator.

developers are basically administrators without public roles

Wooted by:

#5 2016-10-06 01:46:51, last edited by mrjawapa (2016-10-06 01:58:55)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Ninja wrote:

without public roles

Except for the flashy blue name and aura

Discord: jawp#5123

#6 2016-10-06 05:37:41

Formerly alkazam1448
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:
Ninja wrote:

without public roles

Except for the flashy blue name and aura

And the "OMG MOD IS HERE" and players trying to grab attention

#7 2016-10-06 07:17:26, last edited by Zumza (2016-10-06 07:21:41)

Zumza

I'm slowly starting to hate everything thats going on EE.

So who still believes germans aren't nazis?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by: (2)

#8 2016-10-06 12:49:04

Processor

You do realize that out of your 9 cases, 5 of them are older than 6 months, right? How much deeper do you want to dig to find things I've said, that out of context, make me look bad?

For example, you say I lied about master1's demotion, quote my sentence out of context and twist nou's words to prove it:

Processor wrote:

The decision to demod master1 was made a few days before the announcement actually.

I do realize this was a poor choice of words, but let's put this in context: You claimed that the decision was rushed. In this reply, I was trying to say that Nou was aware of the things master1 had done and it took him a few days to decide. I was proving that the decision was not rushed. Of course, once the decision was made, master1 was demodded immediately after.

Here are three more examples:

from wrote:

11:53 <@Proc> also remember that my job is to take out mods one by one
11:53 <@Proc> not to ban rule breakers
11:54 <@Proc> i just banned ninja because it would help me argumenting for m1's demod

The sarcasm in this here pretty obvious. On that day I had been accused of doing those three things, and I was pointing out how absurd it was. It was supposed to be mocking, not funny, and if you didn't enjoy that, I'm sorry. This happened in a public IRC channel I participate every day of each week, and between the tens of thousands of lines of chats, I sure have said things that sound silly.

Ninja wrote:

11-20-15 22:49 <@Processor> I dont even care
11-20-15 22:49 <%JaWapa> .-.
11-20-15 22:49 <@Processor> I built up my opinion and its already too late

Context here is that I had been arguing with jawapa multiple times on that day, for over an hour. I just wanted to quit arguing at the time. Anyone who knows me knows that this is not my normal attitude.

11-25-2015 22:26 <@Processor> I did express my disinterest in becoming a guardian
11-25-2015 22:26 <@Processor> I never wanted to deal with the **** community
11-25-2015 22:29 <@Processor> It would have been smart to join as a guardian
11-25-2015 22:29 <@Processor> and suck his **** until he gave the game over to me
11-25-2015 22:29 <@Processor> but I couldnt see it coming
11-25-2015 22:29 <@Processor> because the game was profitable

This is outrageous because of how much context your actually left out:

22:26 <@Processor> I did express my disinterest in becoming a guardian
22:26 <@Zoey2070> beat his ****
22:26 <@Zoey2070> with a shoe
22:26 <@Processor> ha
22:26 <%JaWapa> lol
22:26 <%JaWapa> you didn't want guardian
22:26 <%JaWapa> you wanted to be an admin
22:26 <@Processor> I never wanted to deal with the **** community
22:26 <@Processor> yes
22:26 <%JaWapa> you selfish prick
22:27 <@Processor> I did tell him
22:27 <@Processor> that I wanted to be an admin
22:27 <@Processor> but he didnt agree to that
22:27 <@Processor> so //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

You make it look like: I only am part of staff because there is money involved.
What I really meant: I never wanted to be a guardian/mod because I don't like handling reports. I wanted to be an admin.

Ninja wrote:

developers are basically administrators without public roles

The reason I am a public figure is because I make decisions affecting the game, be it updating the game, transferring accounts, restoring access to people's accounts, dealing with hackers and spammers, dealing with server or DNS issues, unbanning or permabanning players. No mod or developer has the permission to do any of those things. You have to realize that it is this work I do that makes me a public figure, not my shiny golden name.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by: (4)

#9 2016-10-06 13:15:56

Zumza

Processor wrote:

You do realize that out of your 9 cases, 5 of them are older than 6 months, right?

Am I the only one wondering why @Ninja and @Proc record their and others conversation history for half an year?

Wooted by:

#10 2016-10-06 13:18:23

capasha

Zumza wrote:
Processor wrote:

You do realize that out of your 9 cases, 5 of them are older than 6 months, right?

Am I the only one wondering why @Ninja and @Proc record their and others conversation history for half an year?

They have a bot in the IRC channel that logs everything.

Wooted by: (4)

#11 2016-10-06 13:34:42

Zumza

Anyways, going back to the original @Ninja question:

In my opinion, Processor rules EE with a strong hand. Sometimes I wonder if he wouldn't be more qualified than Nou. (Don't get me wrong, Nou did a lot of great stuffs too) His relation with Zoey however its just a deceitful show.
I'm quite curious on his role when Unity will be finally finished.

#12 2016-10-06 13:41:12

Thegame

Ninja and JaWapa have been searching for dirt on processor for days now, changing every little thing or misinterpreting words and phrases to make out processor to be the bad guy. It's hilarious, Ninja has been begging me to give him evidence which he can use to take down processor ever since m1 lost his position and Ninja was banned. The way I see it m1 had a bias with his friends and Ninja has continuously broke the rules and harassed other users for far too long. The punishment fits the crime. It's time for you guys to stop whining and deal with your consequences. Processor does his job yet he should be removed for it? Yea this makes alot of sense.

DMTtawiSSNSA4z13i-PYkw.png

#13 2016-10-06 13:44:30, last edited by Insanity (2016-10-06 13:55:20)

Insanity

Thegame wrote:

Ninja and JaWapa have been searching for dirt on processor for days now, changing every little thing or misinterpreting words and phrases to make out processor to be the bad guy. It's hilarious, Ninja has been begging me to give him evidence which he can use to take down processor ever since m1 lost his position and Ninja was banned. The way I see it m1 had a bias with his friends and Ninja has continuously broke the rules and harassed other users for far too long. The punishment fits the crime. It's time for you guys to stop whining and deal with your consequences. Processor does his job yet he should be removed for it? Yea this makes alot of sense.

Considering that you contributed about 200-300 lines in that skype conversation revealing everything that you and proc did makes your statement entirely irrelevant. You've already said multiple times how much you desperately craved "wanting to be mod", got angry when Jawapa didn't "put out a word for you to become mod", and now are takin your teenage angst out because you realized that no matter the outcome, you're not going to ever get mod in this game. Proc promised to give you mod however he wasn't able to deliver, so you came to us giving us everything to reveal to the public. But we don't care about you, so you got angry at our "elitist nature"

Maybe think about what you say instead of expressing your opinions like a 12 year old girl experiencing mood swings for the first time.

put your training wheels back on and try again

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#14 2016-10-06 13:58:43, last edited by Thegame (2016-10-06 14:02:01)

Thegame

Insanity wrote:
Thegame wrote:

Considering that you contributed about 200-300 lines in that skype conversation revealing everything that you and proc did makes your statement entirely irrelevant. You've already said multiple times how much you desperately craved "wanting to be mod", got angry when Jawapa didn't "put out a word for you to become mod", and now are takin your teenage angst out because you realized that no matter the outcome, you're not going to ever get mod in this game. Proc promised to give you mod however he wasn't able to deliver, so you came to us giving us everything to reveal to the public. But we don't care about you, so you got angry at our "elitist nature"

Maybe think about what you say instead of expressing your opinions like a 12 year old girl experiencing mood swings for the first time.

put your training wheels back on and try again

Let's continue to flame the guy that made mirin squad look like the desperate girl you just described. Also if I gave you guys so much stuff then why isn't proc demoted yet? Oh yeah because there is no evidence because there is no proof behind what I stated. This was all a meticulous way for me to get back at you guys. No more said by me, ridiculing me will do no good to achieve what you want.

Wooted by: (3)

#15 2016-10-06 14:06:22, last edited by Insanity (2016-10-06 14:29:33)

Insanity

Thegame wrote:

Let's continue to flame the guy that made mirin squad look like the desperate girl you just described. Also if I gave you guys so much stuff then why isn't proc demoted yet? Oh yeah because there is no evidence because there is no proof behind what I stated. This was all a meticulous way for me to get back at you guys. No more said by me, ridiculing me will do no good to achieve what you want.

Yes, we didn't take screenshots of the skype convo because we didn't realize skype convos expire. But, luckily for you we added Nou to that skype chat and he was able to read everything you said about proc (but couldn't really go off of anything because it was just your words and no hard evidence). If you're gonna play dumb at least try to look smart while doing it. I didn't want to bring Nou into this because yes, like you said, there isn't "concrete proof behind what you said", however, you still said those things with the intention of telling us something. Logically, based on the first post in this thread, and the things proc has said, it is purely logical that what you said about Proc is completely true.

We planned on coming to the public with more hard evidence, but since you told proc everything right after we had that convo, there was no point in waiting.

For those of you reading this that are out of the loop, and had no idea what I'm talking about, I will fill you in. Originally, Jawapa, Master1, and Ninja formed a skype group to discuss something pertaining to the demotion of Jawapa and Master1. Jawapa and Master1 theorized that proc had conspired to get them both demoted for some other motive, which obviously sounds very silly when you think about it. However, they had also added Thegame to that skype group, and he revealed to them what he was doing. Eventually, they added me to the skype group as well and I was able to read all the messages they had with Thegame.

Basically, the gist of what happened was that Proc offered to put in a good word for Thegame to become mod, and apparently has tried to actually make Thegame a mod multiple times but failed because the rest of the staff did not agree. And in return, Proc asked Thegame to do certain things. One of those things was how Jawapa got demoted. Yes, Jawapa did sell gems, however they weren't 100,000 gems like everybody thought. Jawapa said that it was only 400, and Jawapa claims that Proc had bloated the story to make it appear as though it was 100k. Now, I don't know if I completely believe Jawapa on this, but I do believe that Proc would not just randomly suggest Thegame as a mod (he is obviously a horrible choice), and probably did ask something of thegame. I only read over the skype messages once, however, Jawapa, Ninja, and Master1 will probably tell you more accurately what happened. And after the demotion of Jawapa, proc was seen making statements that he did certain things just to get Master1 demodded. Thegame and Proc will say that we are angry just because our friend was demoted. If you know anything about us you know that we probably hate Jawapa more than anyone in the community, but are working with him on this. Why do you think that is?

After this, we just decided to add Nou to the group just in case this stuff was true, but since it was just Thegame's words, and there was no evidence that what thegame said was actually true, we cannot prove it. But often times than not, when there is such a massive amount of suspicion and context that logically would have this be true, it does end up being true.

Thegame wrote:

This was all a meticulous way for me to get back at you guys. No more said by me, ridiculing me will do no good to achieve what you want.

You claim you fabricated all of this stuff just to get back at us? I hardly believe that. I think that after you told us, you regretted telling us because we "are elitists and deserve to be banned" or something along those lines. And that's why you went right to proc after and told him everything you told us. And now, you're claiming it all to be bs because you don't want people to know the truth. Too late boyo.

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.

#16 2016-10-06 16:43:32, last edited by Ogotu (2016-10-06 16:46:45)

Ogotu
Website

Thegame is not a bad choice for mod. I've known him long enough to be assured of this, his judgement won't be clouded by delusions of grandeur or be affected by mood swings; he's a fair person and if given the responsibility will put the rules above anything else.
The only reason he hates you guys so much is because you're acting that way with everybody else, that's all you deserve, ffs I'm pulling my hair out when I know you're all still running around causing havoc and being disrespectful. Why you haven't been thrown out ages ago is beyond my comprehension.
Ninja and 1nsanity have been muted and "perma"banned on numerous occasions for bad behaviour and yet they're still allowed to come back? WTF??
This Mirin Squad bull**** needs to stop. Y'all thought you could control EE like it's politics, and reap the rewards via manipulation and favouritism? Swear to g0d this feels like House of Cards all over again, you need to calm your **** or get out. Next time instead of wasting 2 years of your life trying to control a flash game, maybe you should find another way to get some revenue and you'll be happier with yourselves. Wasting time for nothing, I really want to slap each and every one of you because that's all you deserve.
None of you have credibility anymore and you're losing this fight.

one man's curse is another man's SKURRRRRRRRRRRRR

#17 2016-10-06 16:51:55

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

What if being banned makes you the problem, and not the mod that banned you?

If you're gonna be productive about this, find a better mod than Proc.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#18 2016-10-06 17:08:59

SmittyW

So here is the TL;DR

• No evidence

• Taking chat out of context

• They think their suspicions are credible(?)

• Processor had some ulterior motive to ban people, not because they broke the rules many time or embezzled.

• Processor is a bad admin because he doesn't take reports when it's not his job.

• Thegame is somehow involved because he's holding Proc's parents hostage

#19 2016-10-06 17:18:52, last edited by Insanity (2016-10-06 17:36:10)

Insanity

SmittyW wrote:

So here is the TL;DR

• No evidence

• Taking chat out of context

• They think their suspicions are credible(?)

• Processor had some ulterior motive to ban people, not because they broke the rules many time or embezzled.

• Processor is a bad admin because he doesn't take reports when it's not his job.

• Thegame is somehow involved because he's holding Proc's parents hostage

You have the right to be in denial if thats what you prefer

Ogotu wrote:

Wasting time for nothing, I really want to slap each and every one of you because that's all you deserve.
None of you have credibility anymore and you're losing this fight.

It's not a fight lmao

It's just information that we've accumulated and are sharing with the public. You can do what you want with it. If you wanna rant and whine about it you can, or you can take it with a grain of salt.

Pretty unrelated but, who even are you LOL

#20 2016-10-06 17:41:44

SmittyW

Insanity wrote:

It's not a fight lmao

It's just information that we've accumulated and are sharing with the public. You can do what you want with it. If you wanna rant about it you can, or you can take it with a grain of salt.

It's misinformation that gives the community a negative perception of processor. You can't make these false claims and say you aren't trying to start a flame war.

Ninja wrote:

You can't just dismiss this as a joke, because if it is one, it is not funny.

#21 2016-10-06 18:09:33

SmittyW

There seems to be a longstanding problem between you and the staff. Is this about being banned or m1's removal? Do you think Processor was wrong to ban ninja? Was he wrong about Jawapa or M1? What's the real issue here?

Wooted by:

#22 2016-10-06 18:10:15

Insanity

SmittyW wrote:

There seems to be a longstanding problem between you and the staff. Is this about being banned or m1's removal? Do you think Processor was wrong to ban ninja? Was he wrong about Jawapa or M1? What's the real issue here?

I was able to recover the skype logs, I'm gonna post them on here, gimme a sec.

#23 2016-10-06 18:17:24, last edited by Thegame (2016-10-06 18:17:53)

Thegame

I led them on to think I was gonna help them and that I have all this "evidence against proc" and then I bailed on them for the lols. Mirin Squad and this group of people is a joke and got what they deserved.

#24 2016-10-06 19:03:57, last edited by Philosopher (2016-10-06 19:04:35)

Philosopher
Banned

Thegame, you're a disgrace as a player and as a whole human being. You're just salty because processor is being attacked with true assumptions, that creates a wall between your main goal: being a moderator (Let me reassure you, you won't get moderator since you're a disgrace as a player and as a whole human being.

Same thing for Processor. You're just trash. You talk behind others back and then you pretend to be a perfect admin, the community is defending the good and behaved Processor since he has done nothing wrong huh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Pathetic.

Stupid.

Worthless.

You date a dropout girl who has never seen the sunlight once and takes vitamin D to supplement her loss of sun, and you weight your own mistakes on someone's else shoulders, a trash.

Honestly, the community supports you because you have supposedly done nothing wrong, but you do not give a single **** about the game and you're not even willing to work for it (=You said it yourself "I'm too lazy to work"). You make decisions for the games, what decisions exactly? The only things you do are flawed and usually leads to drama (master1s demote, ninja's ban). You're an attention **** and a drama seeking.

Hi Im Kira.

Wooted by:

#25 2016-10-06 19:07:03, last edited by Bobithan (2016-10-08 03:12:11)

Insanity

The following are 13 images I took from the group chat with Thegame and him revealing a bunch of stuff. He claims he made all of it up, and that he's lying to "get back at us", but the way he's speaking in these chats, and the way he's explaining it doesn't seem like hes making it up. See for yourselves.

Hidden text

Thegame saying proc had given him 2000 gems

Hidden text

asking for proof of the chat he had with proc

Hidden text

thegame says he no longer has the logs

Hidden text

thegame says he laundered gems and proc knew about it, but obviously kept it a secret

Hidden text

Saying it was just him (and proc)

Hidden text
Hidden text

admitting that proc gave him ban immunity for doing this for him and keeping it a secret

Hidden text

admitting to being the one laundering the gems (It wasn't Jawapa)

Hidden text

Admitting that proc would attempt to get him "mod" for doing these things for Proc

Hidden text

Jawapa says he only sold 400, but proc making it out to be more to ensure that he is demodded

Hidden text

What I've been saying the entire time as well, no "actual evidence" other than this

Hidden text

Explains why he told us everything, he felt bad that Jawapa got such a hard ordeal from it

This final image is from a PM Thegame sent me after he left the group chat. He claims he didn't tell proc anything, but right after he left, Proc apparently messaged Nou concerning something that was said earlier in the groupchat. Now if Thegame was lying about all of this, why would he lie saying he didn't talk to proc right after?

EDIT:

I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt, so I would like to believe that thegame is lying and Proc didn't do anything, especially considering me and him have always had a relatively chill relationship, but the way thegame makes this out to be it's hard to believe that it's all fake.

MODEDIT: censored names and stuff -- big ups to 32 for helping get through it all. sorry if i misplaced any pics i didnt really check but like seriously dont post each other's names like this

Processor1476635532630220

Board footer