Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-28 21:18:59

Bimps

demod zoey

zoey needs to be demodded right now. again. there is no reason she shouldve been remodded. here is a reminder of what got her a temp demod:

std copied her signature and avatar and everything, and her signature had a grumpybumper in it, which allows you to control which images are shown. zoey, after finding this out, decided to make the only image there a gif of an eye being stabbed.

here's some other things she has done

- cheated in colosseum by using mod powers view people's commands

- banned kira because ipwner said **** in a picture

- she amps up the amount of warning points possible by giving you serious warnings for minor things

- ninja made a good translate topic, she merged it with the off topic topic, and warned ninja for the original post the next day

- she spammed the forums when she was 14

- she bends the rules of the forums into her favor to justify doing stupid ****

- someone insulted her ingame and she banned him on the forums

- changed gka's title to "banned" so master1 would give her gems

- she likes to warn people she hates for no reason and then lie in her favor

- on irc people were getting kicked for linking to a google search of "Zoey2070 tumblr"

and, most recently:

- someone joined the forums yesterday named "Mordlexx21". kira joined irc with the name Mordlexx21. the ip's of kira and the forum Mordlexx21 do not match. zoey assumes they're the same person. kira gets a 3 point warning and they both get banned

this is unacceptable behavior from a moderator on these forums and actions need to be taken. woot if you agree kthx

Wooted by: (6)

#2 2016-07-28 21:19:38

Bobithan

Re: demod zoey

quit crying

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2016-07-28 21:20:58

Pingohits
Banned

ya quit crying

people in africa need those tears more than you do

791mAP8.png

#4 2016-07-28 21:21:59

Bimps

Pingohits wrote:

ya quit crying

people in africa need those tears more than you do

how do you know im not african

#5 2016-07-28 21:22:03

Processor

Bimps wrote:

- someone joined the forums yesterday named "Mordlexx21". kira joined irc with the name Mordlexx21. the ip's of kira and the forum Mordlexx21 do not match. zoey assumes they're the same person. kira gets a 3 point warning and they both get banned

Either way kira was either impersonating a user or having an alt. In both cases, it warrants a ban.

We currently believe there is enough evidence to suggest that kira was indeed the owner of the alt, therefore his ban will not be revoked.

End of discussion.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#6 2016-07-28 21:25:08

Bimps

Processor wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Either way kira was either impersonating a user or having an alt. In both cases, it warrants a ban.

We currently believe there is enough evidence to suggest that kira was indeed the owner of the alt, therefore his ban will not be revoked.

End of discussion.

can i see said evidence?

#7 2016-07-28 21:26:40

XxAtillaxX

Similarly as to in-game != the forums, the IRC does not equal the forums.
Why would you ban someone on the forums for simply joining IRC?

signature.png
*u stinky*

#8 2016-07-28 21:27:55, last edited by Schlog (2016-07-28 21:43:55)

Schlog

XxAtillaxX wrote:

fixed post because it made no sense:
zoey wanted processor to ban kira for no reason and she got what she wanted due to her fake online relationship with him

#9 2016-07-28 21:30:42

Processor

XxAtillaxX wrote:

We have in the past used evidence from EE to ban people on the Forums and we will keep doing so. Same applies to IRC.
Also, while the bans are not usually transferred to the forums, the IRC is owned by forum staff and therefore it does equal the forums.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by:

#10 2016-07-28 21:32:20

Bimps

hey proc answer me

where's that evidence

#11 2016-07-28 21:39:22

Bimps

Bimps wrote:

hey proc answer me

where's that evidence

proc i would really like to see that evidence. btw i have to add new content since this is a double post

diff sucks for remodding zoey, basically nothing he says matters. one minute he says temp demoddings dont work the next minute he says they do. ffs

#12 2016-07-28 21:40:30

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Bimps wrote:

cheated in colosseum by using mod powers view people's commands

ok this one was tru. i see it as along the lines of that whole phishing in ee where i made a point via being an idiot and executing it myself instead of just telling someone... same w/ the eyegore i guess

Bimps wrote:

banned kira because ipwner said **** in a picture

okay? yes? people are responsible for their own images. i don't care if you accidentally forgot your trash can was named something with a swear (jawapa. twice), or whatever. your images are your images. if there's swearing in it, even if someone else did it, you're the one who's going to be punished for it because you uploaded it and posted it.

Bimps wrote:

she amps up the amount of warning points possible by giving you serious warnings for minor things

source

Bimps wrote:

ninja made a good translate topic, she merged it with the off topic topic, and warned ninja for the original post the next day

source because i don't even remember this

Bimps wrote:

she spammed the forums when she was 14

if everyone had every single of their past actions continue to affect them, i'm pretty sure 99% of the forum would be permabanned. that was five years ago. why didn't you complain about me being made a mod the first time, since literally five months earlier i also spammed?

Bimps wrote:

she bends the rules of the forums into her favor to justify doing stupid ****

source

Bimps wrote:

someone insulted her ingame and she banned him on the forums

source

Bimps wrote:

changed gka's title to "banned" so master1 would give her gems

the full story behind this was "ban gka and i'll give you gems" so i only pretended to, it was extremely temporary, i didn't even get any gems from it. this isn't even really an issue since pingo had a title of banned for like a month or something

Bimps wrote:

she likes to warn people she hates for no reason and then lie in her favor

source

Bimps wrote:

on irc people were getting kicked for linking to a google search of "Zoey2070 tumblr"

> on irc

i'm not a mod on irc anymore, plus that was purposely to antagonize me

Bimps wrote:

someone joined the forums yesterday named "Mordlexx21". kira joined irc with the name Mordlexx21. the ip's of kira and the forum Mordlexx21 do not match. zoey assumes they're the same person. kira gets a 3 point warning and they both get banned

proc already covered this

so basically this is half-truths and some stuff that is almost completely pointless to even bring up in another attempt to get me demodded because you want to presumably take my place even though you have multiple warnings, along with a personal vendetta against me. ok

Ninja wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

because zoey told him to. that's my understanding.

who is him and what did i tell him? this makes 0 sense

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (2)

#13 2016-07-28 21:50:06, last edited by XxAtillaxX (2016-07-28 21:50:28)

XxAtillaxX

The original motive for not allowing alt accounts is to prevent people from ban evading.
Kira was not banned beforehand, and therefore isn't ban evading.
Nor does he claim ownership of the account, so the entirety of the ban reason is merely an assumption based on very shoddy 'evidence'.

JcY5zo+wI.png

It isn't as serious as if it were used to ban evade, therefore he should be able to dispute it, and expect a mature decision from moderators.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#14 2016-07-28 21:51:20

Bobithan

77mEYtQ.png

#15 2016-07-28 21:52:54

XxAtillaxX

There are no points specified for that sort of rule.
Obviously they need to make a request, but considering there's no points specified and considering there's no proof it is actually him, it shouldn't be treated as it has been.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#16 2016-07-28 21:54:47

Bobithan

So we're supposed to allow blatant rule breaking just because of a technicality?

#17 2016-07-28 21:55:41

XxAtillaxX

You shouldn't ban someone without proof they broke a rule, and ultimately not a rule that has no points assigned to it.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (5)

#18 2016-07-28 22:02:04

Bobithan

XxAtillaxX wrote:

You shouldn't ban someone without proof they broke a rule

(ok honestly I personally don't know all of what's up regarding that specific ban and will let proc/zoey manage that mess)

XxAtillaxX wrote:

and ultimately not a rule that has no points assigned to it

This is just wrong though. You know the whole "Letter and Spirit of the Law" thingy? That applies here. You can't run around screaming that you're allowed to break a rule explicitly stated in the rule list just because it isn't mentioned on a separate page.

#19 2016-07-28 22:05:04

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Lol bimps. You're banned.

Seriously guys just stop feeding him.

(Again, I'm on my phone so I don't have access to my treasure trove of eye rolls)

Wooted by:

#20 2016-07-28 22:08:06

XxAtillaxX

Bobithan wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

and ultimately not a rule that has no points assigned to it

This is just wrong though. You know the whole "Letter and Spirit of the Law" thingy? That applies here. You can't run around screaming that you're allowed to break a rule explicitly stated in the rule list just because it isn't mentioned on a separate page.

I'm saying that the original motive behind revoking alt accounts is because they can be used in co-ordinance with ban evasion.
There is no reason to believe that Koya is using for ban evasion, or that it's even him, so why warn him for it, as if he were?

I'm saying to allow him to dispute it and have it handled maturely, rather than resorting to assuming it is him and dismissing any refutations.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#21 2016-07-28 22:15:06, last edited by Bobithan (2016-07-28 22:15:36)

Bobithan

The trouble with alts is when somebody gets a warning, we are too lazy to go ahead and warn every single other account they own. That's a lot of extra effort for something that this forum doesn't really need... at all, really.

Also the only refutation was basically 'no i didnt' which isn't much to go on, really. I'm against setting precedent that any ban can be revoked just by saying 'nah its ok' (but again, that's zoey and proc's dealing. zoey seems to be leaning to unban kira after enough whining)

#22 2016-07-28 22:30:30

Schlog

Zoey2070 wrote:
Bimps wrote:

- she bends the rules of the forums into her favor to justify doing stupid ****

source

the eyegore scenario you tried to justify through use of a third party website...

Zoey2070 wrote:
Bimps wrote:

- changed gka's title to "banned" so master1 would give her gems

the full story behind this was "ban gka and i'll give you gems" so i only pretended to, it was extremely temporary, i didn't even get any gems from it. this isn't even really an issue since pingo had a title of banned for like a month or something

but you used your mod powers to lie and steal from someone i think that's where the focus on that point is

Zoey2070 wrote:
Bimps wrote:

- ninja made a good translate topic, she merged it with the off topic topic, and warned ninja for the original post the next day

source because i don't even remember this

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 59#p612659 this dumb funpost
you merged it with the offtopic offtopic topic and then waited a day to warn me for some reason

#23 2016-07-28 22:35:44

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Ninja wrote:

but you used your mod powers to lie and steal from someone i think that's where the focus on that point is

how did i steal anything. i pretended to ban gka as a joke and i didn't get anything in return pls

Ninja wrote:

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 59#p612659 this dumb funpost
you merged it with the offtopic offtopic topic and then waited a day to warn me for some reason

> funpost
that's probably why you got warned

i went to bed at 22:00 jul 14. i warned you at jul 15, 15:21. it was posted at jul 15 at 01:20. i joined #eeforums that day at 13:00ish. so if anything, i waited maybe two hours to warn you.

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#24 2016-07-28 22:36:31

Bobithan

Zoey2070 wrote:

i went to bed at 22:00 jul 14

why do u know this lol

#25 2016-07-28 22:37:33

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Bobithan wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

i went to bed at 22:00 jul 14

why do u know this lol

because i quit #eeforums around that time. once i quit irc i'm typically done being on the computer for the day. so i just checked the logs

Different551474836263625082

Board footer