Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-09 15:37:52, last edited by Michele (2016-07-09 17:19:48)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Endless Dungeon

Endless Dungeon...

...is a game about dungeons that are most certainly endless. Once upon a time, the EE players were playing the game happily, peoples were building world, blocks were screaming...
But, one day. The group of peoples from different forum games and different forums, and different worlds has revived, and they are evil peoples. They want to make an evil organization. "No Edit Revolution" from Mafia, "troller club" from a another crappy web, and more... These guys want to turn the game into a violent game, with no friendly players, and where you can die IRL when you die in EE, and more. Furthermore, they want to plunge the Earth into the doom... to the end of the history...

So they absorbed the powers of EE, and brought them into a endless dungeon, where nobody comes out of here alive, and the monsters lives there when it's supposed not to be in EE, like slimes, snakes, strange things like an alive rock, etc... Now it's up to you guys to retrieve the power of the EE, and bring justice, harmony, and peace to this world. If you guys don't, the evil group uses the power of EE they absorbed to make blocks a reality, and destory the world!

How to play?

The game is simple: you use your imagination to attack your enemy, whose the deeper you're in, the stronger they get. Your HP and MP also get stronger. HP is basically your essence of life, basically well used to... not die, I think. MP is used to summon things such as as slimes, and more. If you try to heal with your MP, you heal more than what you heal without MP, and the buffs are also stronger with MP. But don't use too much MP, or you'll exhaust, and use it wisely, since using a MP potion or something heals a little your MP, unill helped by players. Monsters doesn't use MP.

When you summon, inform me how much MP you use, the more MP the stronger the summon.

Battlefield is displayed like this:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
(H) I can help you!: 154 (Helpers, they will help you)
(E) I am dangerous!: 3300 (Enemy thing, be careful)
(B) Ha, ha ha: 423150 (B stands for boss!)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Every 5 rooms is a boss! If you defeat it, you can get 100 max HP and MP!
If you're in a unfortunate situation where you die, you can be a ghost and give them buff, unill someone revives you. ONLY BUFFS!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Rules

Yeah, yeah too much info, just read please (the too much info is a JOKE)
1. No double post - like the forums rules says, don't double post. If you forgot something, then edit it instead of double-posting.
2. No double attacks/summons in one round. Self explainatory like the first rule.
3. I decide the stats, the HP, and everything. You can explain the stats like you predict, but no promises. No OP things like building, please: It ruins the fun of the game
4. No sneaky cheating... Actually no cheating, please... ... ...
5. You may not attempt more than 1 action per round/post. This means you can attack someone and then create a buff, but the buff will be a bit weaker. You cannot do all three things (attack, summon + buff)

You can begin the battle! Don't forget to say you signed up for that game, so I can add you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile))
Room 1: Entrance Path
(H) None
-------------------------------------------
(E) Rock: 15
(E) Snail: 5

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#2 2016-07-09 16:43:04

Anatoly

Re: Endless Dungeon

Can you please give smaller rules?

#3 2016-07-09 17:19:31, last edited by Michele (2016-07-09 17:20:26)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Re: Endless Dungeon

AnatolyEE wrote:

Can you please give smaller rules?

Why? I was just saying the rules... They shouldn't be small. I remember a forum game that used to be cool, but an addition of something ruined the game...

WHY should I make smaller rules for you?

Anyway, while you complain, an Snail hits you for 5 damage.

AnatolyEE: HP 95/100 MP 100/100

--------------------------------------
(E) Rock: 15
(E) Snail: 10

New info!
(P) boo hoo useless people HP: 3000 MP: 3000 (P stands for your player)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/R: I'd love long rules: they are useful, not to make you complain.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Michele1468081171611835

Board footer