Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-19 14:20:56

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Another unfair ban.

zgoMLsC.png

I'm relaxed. It's just that I'm bothered by these ban, but I'm not angry. The reason is on pop up of the message. Well, I'm not cursing you guys... I've double-checked the list of the moderators and guardians online, and nobody seems to be online. Well, I'm unsure which moderator is more active, so I didn't do a PM. And there's more to why I don't do PM: 1. once I was banned, and asked with clean explaination to be unbanned and if possible with explaination as a reply from the mod, but the mods wouldn't let me. Finally the PM system is broken for me.

About links, I clearly didn't post inappropriate link. I just went to sleep at 1:00 AM for me, already logged out of EE at 7:30 PM, and I returned now, just to find I am banned? I clearly don't believe it. I didn't even post a inappropriate link. I posted some link/many but these were just a link to another EE world. So, clearly, there's no proof I posted abusive links, but if you're aboustely sure you want to break my explaination by posting the proof, go on. But make a wrong proof and I will have watch another agruement. Why would someone who shares link to another EE worlds be banned?

About gem adversiment, I didn't. I just logged in, only to get 1 gem from log in and another message saying I am banned for that? That is clearly not true. If you think this is invaild, you're wrong. Like I said above, there's no way I did this. There's no SINGLE PROOF I did that, and yet I get a ban for this? Damn it, I was just playing silent, just for that. But, if you want to break my explaination, post a proof that I said it. I have only 4 gems, and I didn't even adversiment for that! What is wrong with the mods?

Overall: The moderators are sometimes poor with the ban system, and bans peoples despite them not breaking any rules. I think you should update the ban system, so you can see the clear report of who reported... Here's what I am talking. (without this, it's difficult to prove someone has a proof, and by that I mean a screenshot)

User 1 gets banned for swearing.
User 1 open report list and see:

User 2 has reported you [Reason] [Proof]
User 3 has reported you [Reason] [Proof]
User 4 has reported you [Reason] [Proof]

---

Above is what I am talking about. It's difficult to prove someone has reported me. Well, I can't blame myself, but this is unfair for all peoples. That may be also the reason why peoples quit: mods ban peoples who didn't break rule, mods provide no or complicated proof, peoples posts in forums and on PM to mods about a unfair ban, mods doesn't reply and unban them, repeat.
See? That's the point where peoples quit: they doesn't break rules, yet they get banned.
Please leave a reply here if you need to give me a explaination, or a discussion.

WARNING: IF YOU'RE SURE, reply here with a proof and explaination.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#2 2016-06-19 14:53:13, last edited by Koya (2016-06-19 14:59:49)

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: Another unfair ban.

I think the staff are trustworthy and a 2 week ban means that the person who is giving you it is unlikely to be abusing it otherwise they would have given you longer.

I do agree that you should be given the reports (without sender's username) just so the person who was doing it knows exactly why they were banned so they know not to do it if they lack proper judgement themselves.
You can't really appeal if you don't know what the report is about.

Edit: I hold the right to laugh if it turns out that the proof from your ban is blatantly obvious.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#3 2016-06-19 14:59:30

Benje00

I'm not the one who handled this case, but 14 day bans are usually reserved for posting **** links.  If that wasn't the case, sometimes the report system glitches and displays chat from other players, which could have shown up as being yours.  Either way, I'll look into this for you.

#4 2016-06-19 20:55:00

SPT

Michele wrote:

I have a shared account called KETTER

this explains it

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2016-06-19 20:57:33

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

closed because benje00 said he's taking care of it and also because i don't care about your excuses, pm a mod

also, if it's a shared account there's a good chance that might be why

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:
Zoey20701466366253607778

Board footer