Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-04 15:22:01, last edited by Shadow (2016-06-05 14:00:26)

Shadow

Khazad's Viemari

LWrzcbB.png

Play!

Made by: Killeratz and ShadowBoy

Diffiuclty: Hard

Winners: VLHX
              Kiraninja
              Akatsuk1

#2 2016-06-04 16:03:38

King Kratz

Re: Khazad's Viemari

Day 475, Still no sign of players.

Hmn1j1S.png

#3 2016-06-04 19:39:08

Lictor666

Even if the art is nice minis ruins it,

Theory number 66 : more bad are the minis, more nice the art have to be if you want us to tolerate them.

Hidden text

Seems like you are in the red part for me...

#4 2016-06-05 01:24:56

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Lictor666 wrote:

Theory number 66 : more bad are the minis, more nice the art have to be if you want us to tolerate them.

@Lictor666 you always think every hard or higher map is bad because of the "Minis" c'mon bro rate something good or nothing at all.

And if it is negative let it be because of serious criticizing that helps the map out or something that needs fixing.

On Topic: I think the level looks good so far! I will play it tonight!

#5 2016-06-05 02:36:40

Lictor666

Kaleb123 wrote:
Lictor666 wrote:

@Lictor666 you always think every hard or higher map is bad because of the "Minis" c'mon bro rate something good or nothing at all.

And if it is negative let it be because of serious criticizing that helps the map out or something that needs fixing.

I don't know for you, but when I play a level, it's the gameplay which will make it good or not. The art is a plus.
Sometimes the gameplay is solving puzzle, sometimes it's just a coin hunt, sometimes it's what we call a "boss". And sometimes it's "Minis".
And you know what ? This level is in the last categorie.
So when you play the level, the minis will make it enjoyable or not.
If the minis are bad, the gameplay will be bad, and so a big part of the level will be bad.

But what make these minis bad you may ask ?
Edge jumps ? Check.
Pixel perfect ? Check.
Catch the rope ? Check.
Abusing repetition ? Check.

And you know what is fun ?
You didn't played it yet, so you speak about something you don't know.

And you know what is funnier ?
You ask me to say something good or nothing.
Now, I'll destroy you.
"rate something good or nothing at all."
You should really evolve, and fast. It's not the first time you say something like that. And I'm afraid for you.
You don't want to listen feedbacks ? You just want to have good comments from hypocrites friends ?
And what is terrible is I know you answer yes to these questions.
You don't realise that people who only "rate something good" will never make you evolve, and not only in EE.
It's by listenning others complaining you'll make something better.

So yes, I had the possibility to just say  "Hey nice level guys"
But I prefer be honest.
And when I read the signs about somes minis in the level, Kill and Shadow already know that somes minis are bad.
Now I just wait until the next level from them to see the evolution.

I'm really sorry for you hypocrite Kaleb...

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2016-06-05 04:07:33

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Lictor666 wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:
Lictor666 wrote:

I don't know for you, but when I play a level, it's the gameplay which will make it good or not. The art is a plus.
Sometimes the gameplay is solving puzzle, sometimes it's just a coin hunt, sometimes it's what we call a "boss". And sometimes it's "Minis".
If the minis are bad, the gameplay will be bad, and so a big part of the level will be bad.

Edge jumps ? Check.
Pixel perfect ? Check.
Catch the rope ? Check.

Now, I'll destroy you.
You should really evolve, and fast. It's not the first time you say something like that. And I'm afraid for you.
You don't want to listen feedbacks ? You just want to have good comments from hypocrites friends ?
You don't realise that people who only "rate something good" will never make you evolve, and not only in EE.

But I prefer be honest.
And when I read the signs about somes minis in the level, Kill and Shadow already know that somes minis are bad.

Well I'm pretty sure that if I played this level the "repetition" and the "pixel perfect" jumps etc. would be fun and that is what most hard-extreme campaign world's have. A little of this and a little of that.

BUT you are mistaken, because if you can read it clearly says..

Kaleb123 wrote:

Right after the "rate something good or nothing at all".
This is the type of stuff that is clearly off.
Before yo go writing about something make sure you clearly examine it is you are talking about before making assumptions.

#7 2016-06-05 04:36:03

Kirby

Kaleb123 wrote:
Lictor666 wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:
Lictor666 wrote:

Edge jumps ? Check.
Pixel perfect ? Check.
Catch the rope ? Check.

Now, I'll destroy you.

But I prefer be honest.

Well I'm pretty sure that if I played this level the "repetition" and the "pixel perfect" jumps etc. would be fun and that is what most hard-extreme campaign world's have. A little of this and a little of that.

BUT you are mistaken, because if you can read it clearly says..

Kaleb123 wrote:

Right after the "rate something good or nothing at all".
This is the type of stuff that is clearly off.
Before yo go writing about something make sure you clearly examine it is you are talking about before making assumptions.

lol what your entire point makes no sense kaleb

just because hard extreme worlds have some of these things doesn't mean that it's a good thing to have in your level

also just because a level is campaigned it doesn't necessarily mean it's a good level

and who said he has to say something good or nothing? he doesn't have to like the level. He doesn't have to say every minute thing that's bad so they fix it.

(but he did say in the next post what was bad, so the post was constructive anyway)

I honestly don't see what you are arguing about at this point

Wooted by: (3)

#8 2016-06-05 12:47:33

King Kratz

I Don't know what's going on here but I don't mind criticism as it helps me a lot, I may not be the best mini maker but i always try to improve mini after mini, world after world.
So the only way i can improve is by listening to everyone's opinion, we all have our own but let's not fight about who's right or wrong.. I take no side on who's right here but criticism is criticism, you can't criticise someone without it sounding negative or it would otherwise be known as a "Compliment"

Honesty is all I want and Criticism is all I need. Keys to improvement comes from negative comments/response.

I hope to improve and I wish to impress you guys on what Shadow and I will do next. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Hmn1j1S.png

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2016-06-05 19:49:01

iPwner
Website

damn this world
damn it and everything it representz
O:<

> a) It's a "PRO" level. This trend which was started by EX Forgotten Veil needs to go "behind the veil" just like Sirius. EX Forgotten Veil sucked and yet everyone worshipped this stray, soft-boiled canister of carrots like a holy grail, and created an entire ASSORTMENT of these unappetizing abominations. How are annoyingly precise jumps "pro" in any way o-O? If anything that showcases the very DEFINITION of uncreativity: copying something that SUCKS merely because YOU can't even conjure something that sucks. And this trend has spawned thousands of EXFV clones, each one a resounding parade of "ugragaggg" repetition, these levels. They wear fedoras and they're not even jewish. -_o BOO I say, BOO! O:<

(btw this is basically my review to every "Pro" level ever :3)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by: (2)
iPwner1465152541605105

Board footer