Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-30 19:00:49, last edited by DanielSDVG (2016-06-12 11:33:20)

DanielSDVG

The EE Book Series: Official Crew

What are “The EE Book” series?

The Everybody Edits Book are a series of story-driven worlds whose plot and story is developed in chapters, being each chapter a world, just like a book from the real life.

I had this idea and I started a crew for the people who want to help with this project.

What is the story?

It's pretty much based on what we call trolling. Legends say that there exists a book called the EE Book. Whoever gets that book gets absolute control of everything in the EE Universe, much like a god. But, a trolling organisation desires to fill this universe with their mess by stealing that Book. And here's your mission: stop them!

The adventure will include original puzzles and minigames, dialogues and lots of secrets to find in each chapter, so you get a complete adventure experience. To make the adventure more exciting, you won't be able to spectate nor use the minimap. Everything prepared for you to have an epic adventure.

Can I help?

Yes. But I'm not relying on people who troll where they shouldn't. You can also support the project by leaving your opinion.

I have an official crew for those who want to help. If you want to join me/us, just ask. And if I don't invite you, it may be because you are a troll or because you aren't interested in this series.

Project Status

Chapter 1 is finally released!

Mini-guides

Check them if you're stuck with anything in any chapter.

Chapter 1:

Hidden text

Wooted by:

#2 2016-06-03 14:14:58

Goldy301
Website

Re: The EE Book Series: Official Crew

Seems pretty interesting, alhough I'm not interested in joining in the crew. Looking forward to the story! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

wxl2iOk.jpg

#3 2016-06-03 23:13:48

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

looks interesting! I'll help if i can, though i won't join the crew.

suddenly random sig change

#4 2016-06-04 05:32:43

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Seems Legit Bruh, but I don't know if I am good at making a real, like legit, story line.

If I were to join would the story line be based off of choosing what sentence to say?

Or would it be one like "The Square"?

Or just a story that cuts to minis and more story?

Or something Entirely different?

Whichever one of these it is let me know so I know if I would be able to help us out.

Kaleb1465014763604891

Board footer