Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 2016-06-03 20:05:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Mafia 9 Game Thread (MAFIA + MAXI WIN!!!)

Zumza wrote:

If that was a joke why Different55 wouldn't woot my hind-joke post?

why do you meta woots lol

AlphaJon wrote:

since when is having fun going retard?

since fun posting period ended

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

while I do think Marco is suspiciouns, he'll either die tonight"
Thanks for announcing you will try to kill me.

despite most of marco's long post being uh.. weird, this somewhat makes sense and raises suspicions on pyro for me

Defending much? I have read the rest...

i commented on your way of responding to posts, how is that defending? i dont see your logic

Nice... If there is a Vigilante this means its a Classic Game Setup, but has bruce. Mafia can not save him as there are only janitor, mafioso, godfather...

why are you so sure.......??? if there is a that doesnt yet mean we can guess the setup easily, every mafia game we had a vigilante but the setups were different

Also, why do you think smitty roleclaimed/fakeclaimed???

figure it out yourself, if i'll tell everyone things will only become easier for mafia. smittyw you still didnt answer my question, are you actually a vigilante or not?

And you still didn't understand that I counterclaimed SmittyW?

i always understood that. but why? you can just kill the imposter, why you give out your role? yes, a doctor might save you but no one is going to bother keeping you alive entire game, pretty sure there are more important roles in need of protection, such as a cop

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#177 2016-06-03 20:09:16

Bobithan

is it just me or are marco's points making less and less sense with each statement he posts?

it's curious how smitty is implying that he has some sort of master plan behind his initial roleclaim, which i doubt mafia would bring up . he sounds overall pretty pro-town to me. marco, on the other hand, is a bit harder to read for me because this could just be a long string of bad decision making, like his vig counterclaim and him telling us who he's going to shoot. i dont think messing with this situation with a lynch would make anything any better.

i think it's funny how jawapa made a joke claim that went pretty far with the votes against him, and all of those people still haven't taken their votes off even after people have pointed out that they are all dumb. i think there's a good possibility that mafia lurks in those votes (kuba, kirby, zumza, bimps)

overall though i have no idea what to gather from the day

aka towwl

Wooted by: (2)

#178 2016-06-03 20:11:18

Processor

HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE? HI.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#179 2016-06-03 20:11:50

Bobithan

like 16 hours i think

aka towwl

#180 2016-06-03 20:24:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bobithan wrote:

i think it's funny how jawapa made a joke claim that went pretty far with the votes against him, and all of those people still haven't taken their votes off even after people have pointed out that they are all dumb. i think there's a good possibility that mafia lurks in those votes (kuba, kirby, zumza, bimps)

ikr?

Processor wrote:

HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE? HI.

HI. WHERE IS THE SUPER PROC ANALYSIS THAT YOU PROMISED

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#181 2016-06-03 20:40:26

Bimps

keeping my vote on jawapa because can

Zumza wrote:

If that was a joke why Different55 wouldn't woot my hind-joke post?

>woot meta
i thought we stopped this

#182 2016-06-03 20:52:30

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Did you consume drogs or something?
Welcome to Mafia! You have played before. I tought you knew how people play mafia

I dont think you fully understand what "drogs" do...

because then people will know who shot you

All that'll do is show them how quickly you can jump to conclusions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Thanks for announcing you will try to kill me.

I didn't mean that I would kill you. I just meant that if you actually are vigilante, mafia would have to be hella dumb to NOT kill you. So if you dont die, thats either the case OR you're mafia.Which is more likely?

"Lol guys I'm sorry. I tought about it a little more, and while I do think Marco is suspiciouns, he'll either die tonight"

If you're going to quote me, why not just copy paste lmao

#183 2016-06-03 21:03:52

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Bimps wrote:

keeping my vote on jawapa because can

5/5 great reasoning.

!vote bimps

Bobithan wrote:

(kuba, kirby, zumza, bimps)

Zumza defended me. If he was mafia, wouldn't he let me die?

Discord: jawp#5123

#184 2016-06-03 21:06:15

Processor

Lots of aggressive votes by multiple users.

---

The whole smitty vs marco situation is very interesting. I see town has been misled a lot.

SmittyW wrote:

Ya know, if you were a vig and thought I was fake claiming, you could have just shot me silently. That's kinda ur job

Now I'm somewhat glad you counterclaimed so I can ask you not to waste a bullet on me. Really if someone can protect marco none of us have to die, I promise.

Smitty doesn't step down on his claim. Doesn't ask for protection? Odd.

I'm going to say SmittyW is citizen. Sorry for that, I know he really wants to act as a meat shield (he did so in the 9 player mafia game as well), but he is also wasting a lot of town discussion time by drawing attention to himself.

Moving on, I'm also going to believe Marco's claim to be a vig, since, as stupid as it may sound, there has been no third vig claim to actually counter his.

---

The Jawapa wagon is interesting. It is stupid but you can see how serveral members follow the wagon and put their votes on him without ever giving acceptable reasons.

Kirby made his vote obviously sarcastic, I'm skipping that one.
Bimps, Kuba (alphajon) and Zumza make serious votes on Jawapa without reason.
Bimps even tries to persuade others to follow him (see #76).

Luka504 wrote:

Ok i dont know why we are voting for Jawapa here.

Not following the wagon. I like this. +1

---

Luka504 wrote:

Im not sure but saying you are a mafia and getting lynched might be working against the mafia win condition. That could be just me doe.

Yeah but the host still wont modkill you, because otherwise people could force others to say they are mafia, and if they aren't modkilled they are certainly town. Therefore the best course of action for the host is to just ignore the claim and let the game play out normally.

---

I don't like bimps' play:

Bimps wrote:

not reading my rolecard until night 1

Bimps wrote:

feel free to watch me, but im not checking my role until n1 so anything goes for me rn. im aggressive because jawapa is **** me off

Essentially translates to: Pls don't lynch me D1!1!!

I won't go as far as calling bimps scum, but he is a good random lynch for his attitude if we don't have anyone better to lynch. <3

!vote Bimps

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#185 2016-06-03 21:13:31

Bimps

eh
ok

#186 2016-06-03 21:16:55

Processor

Bimps wrote:

eh
ok

That's what you get for making no effort whatsoever and being very anti town. You are the safest lynch we have.

#187 2016-06-03 21:17:24

Bimps

that's fair

#188 2016-06-03 21:22:05

AlphaJon

Processor wrote:

Kuba (alphajon)

You mixed something up here. Kuba is still playing, I replaced someone else who didn't even post. Also never voted JaWapa, and certainly won't D1.
tbh Bimps looks like he's not going to help much, like the previous games. Will maybe vote for him.

#189 2016-06-03 21:28:06

Evilbunny

!vote Bimps

We need a lynch today and bimps has votes on him and seems like a good lynch. He isn't being very helpful and seems to REALLY want jawapa dead for no reason.

Processor wrote:

Moving on, I'm also going to believe Marco's claim to be a vig, since, as stupid as it may sound, there has been no third vig claim to actually counter his.

Even though a smart vig WOULDN'T counterclaim. I'm gonna believe marco's claim because I don't think he's the type to pull off a big lie like this. I don't know how I feel about smitty.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#190 2016-06-03 21:35:22

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

idk what to do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

!vote Bimps

#191 2016-06-03 21:35:34

Luka504

Bimps wrote:

that's fair

At this point im pretty much convinced you are either a Jester or a mafia pretending to be a Jester.
I say you get shot tonight.

Bamps wrote:

checked my rolecard and i am mafia!!! wow how weird is that, guess you guys were right. #lynchbimps anyone?

This sounds so weird to me. This post is made LONG after the funposting period and he wants to be lynched. He doesnt even say ,,Heheheeh just kidding,,

Processor wrote:

I'm going to say SmittyW is citizen. Sorry for that, I know he really wants to act as a meat shield (he did so in the 9 player mafia game as well), but he is also wasting a lot of town discussion time by drawing attention to himself.

This is......
Quite briliant actuly. That does explain a lot.
Though Smitty is still an idiot for doing this if he really is a citizen. Seriously now the mafia knows TWO of our town roles. Though so do we.....

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#192 2016-06-03 21:37:26

Luka504

Also i still disagree we should lynch Bimps today.
I dont want anyone to get spuked by the Jester, so i reccomend he just gets shot tonight.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#193 2016-06-03 21:37:37

Bimps

pe?
peee

#194 2016-06-03 21:42:37

Processor

Assuming marco is our vig, it's unlikely he remains un-roleblocked tonight. Lynching Bimps is better than lynching no one.

#195 2016-06-03 21:50:10

AlphaJon

Well if there is a jester I'm OK with lynching him, it's not like the number of town decreases, plus it would let him win. Obiously the priority is still mafia.

#196 2016-06-03 21:54:06

Processor

Rephrasing AlphaJon: A jester is going to cost our town a kill, be it a vig kill or a lynch. It doesn't matter. I wouldn't mind letting the jester win, it doesn't affect town's win condition in any way.

Either way, this game is Approved by Rhaz™, so I doubt there is a jester in the first place.

#197 2016-06-03 22:02:17

SmittyW

!vote Bimps

The memeing ends here

#198 2016-06-03 22:09:52

Unau

wow i missed three pages of text
gah

unau_sig

thanks koya

#199 2016-06-03 22:16:29

Bimps

this would be a good time to check my role

should i

#200 2016-06-03 22:17:49

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Jawapa: Kirby, Bimps, Kubapolish
Different55: Creature
SmittyW: Zumza
Pyromaniac: Marco
Bimps: JaWapa, Proc, SmittyW, Evilbunny

ehhhh I think this is right

Onjit1631619159791398

Board footer