Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-19 17:48:07

Kingfdamt6579

NEW Block and feature ideas

Heyall. These are ideas for any block which at least was inspired by other players, made by other players or anything that comes to mind..

BLOCKS:

RollerCoaster cart (with customization features)
Money blocks ( collectable and comes with bank pack )
Hand Held weapons:
Guns
Melee
Elementals
Bombs (plantable)
Owner Only Gun

Gaming consoles (playable with usage of controller/s and comes with game lovers pack)
Controller ( comes with game lovers pack)
Security Lasers ( comes with bank pack )
Diagonal Arrows
Bank gates and walls ( comes with bank pack )
Landmines
Carpets
Suits
Curtains
Lamps
Skateboards
Cars ( comes in Racing Pack )
Traffic lights & cones ( comes in Racing pack )
Animals
Engines (comes in Aviator pack)
Wings and blades ( comes in Aviator pack )
Seats
Smiley blocks (customizable)

FEATURES:

PVP
Money Systems
Survival Worlds

SO,  if you have any questions or if you want to know me.. Email or Pm me.. Gotta go fast!

kingfdamt6579.jpgAmerica's greatest

#2 2016-05-19 17:58:14

Abelysk

Re: NEW Block and feature ideas

Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

Hand Held weapons:
Guns
Melee
Elementals
Bombs (plantable)
Owner Only Gun

Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

PVP

Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

Money Systems

EE is not an RPG.

What you mentioned can be done with bots and switches. That is what EE's for.

Wooted by:

#3 2016-05-19 19:04:27

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

guns and bombs because we need to rush b
dont forget gun camos

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2016-05-19 19:35:03

MartenM
Website

No offence but I think you are on the wrong game forum.

EE is a very, very, child friendly game so I doubt if guns will EVER make it into the game (same for bombs).

Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

Smiley blocks (customizable)

I like this one...

Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

PVP
Money Systems
Survival Worlds

Bots

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#5 2016-05-19 20:15:44

zioxei

Oh boi, it would be cool to make vehicles following a path, such as rollercoaster which you mentioned, tracks for them should be added too.

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#6 2016-05-19 21:16:43

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

NO.

Pls no. Pls no.

#7 2016-05-19 21:18:50

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Kaleb123 wrote:

NO.

Pls no. Pls no.

Do you care to explain why you feel that way?

#8 2016-05-19 21:33:42

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

N1KF wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:

NO.

Pls no. Pls no.

Because all of these blocks in this suggestion would make this can into something it is not.

Also just make a remake with those things in it and see how you like an EE version that is just DOG's n stuff.

Wooted by:

#9 2016-05-20 09:56:21

nlmdejonge

Kefka wrote:

EE is not an RPG.

This is not true, and I hope we'll see that claim less in the future. In reality, EE is not not an RPG; notice the double negative. EE is a sandbox game. This means players are free to choose how they want to approach the game. There can be all kinds of RPG settings in EE. One example is a fictional school class, where the players assume the role of students, move around and use the chat to give answers to (dis)obey a teacher. Another example are elaborate interactive quests, where signs provide a narrative and players make decisions that develop their characters. There can be in-game loot that players collect, players can 'trade' coins to obtain better equipment, the player character's abilities/power can change after obtaining additional action effects, there can be puzzles, fictional combat, and so on. The game is perfectly suitable to (re)create RPG settings.

Kaleb123 wrote:

NO.

Pls no. Pls no.

"No" is not an argument. At best it is an appeal to emotion. You're wasting everyone's time with such a response. I see that N1KF took the time to ask you for an explanation, but we could've just as well ignored you as toddler who's having a tantrum. If it's meant to be this meme, you failed at being funny.

Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

Landmines

Kingfdamt6579, this suggestion might have potential. Something like: the smiley that first touches it will die after moving/jumping away from the block, but other smilies can pass freely while another player is on the landmine. Could introduce a new kind of teamwork.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

Wooted by: (5)

#10 2016-05-20 14:58:51, last edited by Abelysk (2016-05-20 14:59:23)

Abelysk

nlmdejonge wrote:

This is not true, and I hope we'll see that claim less in the future. In reality, EE is not not an RPG; notice the double negative. EE is a sandbox game. This means players are free to choose how they want to approach the game. There can be all kinds of RPG settings in EE. One example is a fictional school class, where the players assume the role of students, move around and use the chat to give answers to (dis)obey a teacher. Another example are elaborate interactive quests, where signs provide a narrative and players make decisions that develop their characters. There can be in-game loot that players collect, players can 'trade' coins to obtain better equipment, the player character's abilities/power can change after obtaining additional action effects, there can be puzzles, fictional combat, and so on. The game is perfectly suitable to (re)create RPG settings.

All sandbox games have the ingredients to piece together RPGs, but that doesn't make the games themselves RPGs.

Sandbox games are a unique type of genre. They support platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc. In EE's case, it even supports music and community involvement through contests. But to class EE as a clear-cut RPG is lacking of all the other potential genres it supports.

When I said EE isn't an RPG, I sounded misleading perhaps, but the money system and such just make EE feel more RPG-geared than geared towards other genres which is O.K. to incorporate, but it will stem towards a different vision that most players (likely) are not seeing.

#11 2016-05-20 15:35:00, last edited by Kingfdamt6579 (2016-05-20 16:00:37)

Kingfdamt6579

MartenM wrote :No offence but I think you are on the wrong game forum.

EE is a very, very, child friendly game so I doubt if guns will EVER make it into the game (same for bombs).

My reaction : Actually the type of guns i talk about are supposed to be filled with any harmless projectile (water or water balloons(water balloons are part of the topic))
And if EE makes guns and bombs in EE they should have a setting to remove violent images (gore,etc.)
AND EE has the potential for an RPG-only category. I have seen lots of potential for an RPG category (for those of you who dont like the idea and , Minecraft, a sandbox game, has PLENTY of RPG worlds in some servers) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
PLUS, EE does NOT i repeat NOT have any blood, gore nor did i ask for that specific event in any topic

In my opinion these are the ONLY  bad things to add ingame

1. Money and money systems (cuz we already have coins)(but the good side is we can make a shop without using lots of portals and coin doors)
Last and not least, You have a choice to use the rpg like features or not. Thats how it works in EE.
Thats all for now. GOTTA GOOOOO FAST(ty for all who gave positive comments on my ideas. thank you so much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 2016-05-20 21:47:47

Anch

Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

, Minecraft, a sandbox game, has PLENTY of RPG worlds in some servers)

This is Everybodyedits not Minecraft.

#13 2016-05-20 21:59:56

Prodigy

Nope. No Rpg here. Make an rpg and Pretend that these things actually existed but no. Things like these have been suggested a lot and the "new" forum people like it but the experienced people don't like it so Majority Rules.

h0qIF0q.png

#14 2016-05-20 23:23:32

Anch

Prodigy wrote:

"new" forum people like it but the experienced people don't like it so Majority Rules.

It's not like the 'experienced' players have a more important say than the 'new' people. Everyones ideas should be treated equally.

#15 2016-05-20 23:51:31

Prodigy

Anch wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

"new" forum people like it but the experienced people don't like it so Majority Rules.

It's not like the 'experienced' players have a more important say than the 'new' people. Everyones ideas should be treated equally.

Fair point. But there are people who prefer Rpg while others don't and I am one of those others. It would be interesting to see somebody to make their own client for and Rpg version of EE.

h0qIF0q.png

Wooted by:

#16 2016-05-21 04:22:40

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Prodigy wrote:
Anch wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

Fair point. But there are people who prefer Rpg while others don't and I am one of those others. It would be interesting to see somebody to make their own client for and Rpg version of EE.

I said same thing here

Kaleb123 wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:

NO.

Pls no. Pls no.

Because all of these blocks in this suggestion would make this can into something it is not.

Also just make a remake with those things in it and see how you like an EE version that is just DOG's n stuff.

See

#17 2016-05-21 05:11:38

darkblades

we should upgrade our guns to lv69 or higher. Each level gives us 420 attack.

add health bars and mana bars and exp bars.

dont forget joints and sunglasses and fedoras!

Sample Text.

Doritos/Mountain Dew eater.
420 No scoping 69 scrubs per day
Always smoke weed everyday.

Known for: #getrekt Bot (possible revive with new stuff?)

Wooted by:

#18 2016-05-21 15:07:41, last edited by Zoey2070 (2016-05-21 19:05:28)

Kingfdamt6579

Anch wrote:
Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

Whats the difference?

If you dont like this topic then dont read it :l

#19 2016-05-21 17:16:41

Xfrogman43

Kingfdamt6579 wrote:
Anch wrote:
Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

Whats the difference?

Are you serious? go play minecraft and just look at all the differences...........

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#20 2016-05-23 15:13:21

Kingfdamt6579

Xfrogman43 wrote:
Kingfdamt6579 wrote:
Anch wrote:
Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

Whats the difference?

Are you serious? go play minecraft and just look at all the differences...........

Oh nvm

#21 2016-05-23 15:15:27

Kingfdamt6579

Pls discuss about this on debates guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad cuz i dont want this place to become the debate highlight

#22 2016-05-31 22:01:48

Cbomb9999

Kingfdamt6579 wrote:

Pls discuss about this on debates guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad cuz i dont want this place to become the debate highlight

Like the content, or not, at least a mindless debate keeps the post "alive"

Cbomb99991464728508604386

Board footer