Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#851 2016-05-15 00:49:07

Bobithan

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

Can you stop using flavor as your argument at all? It's completely irrelevant. I'd argue Chara is less likely to be mafia, accompanied by some cheesy "saw the light side" flavor in the rolecard but it doesn't even matter so let's just forget about it. Thanks for making actual points though. I still don't think Smitty is mafia at all. Also, remember; being wrong doesn't mean being scum.

I personally havent elimitnated maxi at all and still think he's worth looking at.

aka towwl

#852 2016-05-15 01:22:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Calicara wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Calicara wrote:

We know whoever is Asriel is mafia, but if there is a Chara he's likely mafia too. Maybe Chara is the GF and not Asriel?

get out

I'm starting to see a Maxi/SmittyW thing going on here. Why are you so sure Smitty is town? He smells like scum to me.

You are also unconfirmed, so who's to say you're not mafia? Something about this doesn't sit well with me.

when did i say he is town?
the reason why i said "get out" is because well... HOW ABOUT YOU STOP READING PEOPLE BASED ON THE **** FLAVOR WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DAMN GAME AND IT'S JUST A FLAVOR, IT WAS SAID A THOUSAND MILLION OF TIMES FLAVOR WON'T HELP YOU TO SOLVE THE GAME.

"You are also unconfirmed, so who's to say you're not mafia?" i could tell you the same, no???

AlphaJon wrote:

Maxi why are you so stubborn against me being mafia? I really don't get it.

im pretty sure ive answered that question already but ill repeat:
1) a claim that was never confirmed in any way and all night actions were wasted; that is, if they were real
2) playing poor town "idc if u lynch me i failed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad" with an assumption that'll cut you some slack

Calicara wrote:

Also I hate how everyone is also assuming Maxi is town. He's lurking under the radar. I don't like that.

???
1) i didnt lurk under the radar
2) iirc people had weak town reads on me but no one assumed im clear town?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#853 2016-05-15 01:23:34

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

P.S: it's funny to hear lurking accusations coming from you, calicara.
P.S P.S: another reason why im on alphajon is because he supported jawapa's lynch both d1 and d2 (i said this before as well)

i8SwC8p.png

#854 2016-05-15 03:29:46

Calicara

Maxi123 wrote:

when did i say he is town?
the reason why i said "get out" is because well... HOW ABOUT YOU STOP READING PEOPLE BASED ON THE **** FLAVOR WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DAMN GAME AND IT'S JUST A FLAVOR, IT WAS SAID A THOUSAND MILLION OF TIMES FLAVOR WON'T HELP YOU TO SOLVE THE GAME.

"You are also unconfirmed, so who's to say you're not mafia?" i could tell you the same, no???

Flavor is only half my argument, apparently you didn't read the rest. Also I haven't revealed my role because I didn't think I had to. I know what is though and I know it is pacifist.

Maxi123 wrote:

P.S: it's funny to hear lurking accusations coming from you, calicara.

This is the second time you mentioned this. I don't "lurk". I have a life outside of EE so sue me. But when someones got a good lead this chat can move really fast. So to not get behind I tried to read new posts on my mobile. I don't feel like logging out on my mobile, but it's too hard to write decent responses either. So if you think I'm "lurking" it's only because I'm trying to keep up with everyone else.

Also why are you so defensive? Christ, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#855 2016-05-15 03:33:25

Bimps

im debating lynching cali because she is being insanely annoying and hypocritical

YOU CANNOT USE FLAVOUR AS ANY PART OF YOUR ARGUMENT
IF YOU CANNOT SPEND 10-20 MINUTES READING THIS THREAD EACH DAY THEN YOU SHOULD LEAVE

#856 2016-05-15 03:39:24

Calicara

Bimps wrote:

im debating lynching cali because she is being insanely annoying and hypocritical

YOU CANNOT USE FLAVOUR AS ANY PART OF YOUR ARGUMENT
IF YOU CANNOT SPEND 10-20 MINUTES READING THIS THREAD EACH DAY THEN YOU SHOULD LEAVE

I ALSO PUT A LEGITIMATE REASON AND I DO READ THIS THREAD ONCE EVERY HOUR.

And you need to calm the eff off since you don't even contribute anything useful anyway. At least I'm trying. -___-

tgA1y17.jpg

#857 2016-05-15 03:40:28

Bimps

if you read the thread every hour then contribute. i dont contribute because that is how i play mafia

#858 2016-05-15 03:43:11

Calicara

Bimps wrote:

if you read the thread every hour then contribute. i dont contribute because that is how i play mafia

Then you are not playing at all. You are just lurking and voting and wasting your ability. I'd vote you if you weren't confirmed because now you're starting to annoy me...

This arguing is pointless though because neither of us are mafia. We should be looking at someone who is/might be

tgA1y17.jpg

#859 2016-05-15 03:44:02

Bimps

YOU'RE THE ONE LURKING YOU IDIOT JESUS CHRIST

#860 2016-05-15 03:49:51

Calicara

*facepalm*

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 27#p602027

Is it really a chore to read a post I made like literally 3-4 minutes before you came on here and starting screaming at me?

I'm done for tonight... I just really have nothing more to say to you.

tgA1y17.jpg

#861 2016-05-15 03:50:35

Bimps

NOT BEING ABOUT TO WRITE DECENT RESPONSES ON YOUR PHONE ISNT AN EXCUSE CHRIST

#862 2016-05-15 03:51:28

Bobithan

ban bimps from future eeforums mafia games pls

aka towwl

#863 2016-05-15 03:57:37

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Bimps wrote:

Bimps please. You didn't even read your **** role PM //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Calicara wrote:

This arguing is pointless though because neither of us are mafia. We should be looking at someone who is/might be

You're not confirmed either, my friend. Bimps is right about one thing- I think we should REALLY stop pushing for flavor (does this not even sound like a real word to anyone else at this point?) reads. Your insistence on this is weird tbh

Also nobody has solidified their accusations against me yet-so I'm going to use this opportunity to point out that Alphajon is still really suspect to me based on what I've said before

Bimps/Failgirl have climbed on my reads list as well because of their bickering and the general refusal to help/really stretching for reads, respectively. But ik that this isn't really proof of anything.

#864 2016-05-15 03:58:16

Bimps

i read my role pm night 1

#865 2016-05-15 04:00:13

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Woop dee doo for you. Why wait so long? And why make the posts about not having read it? To prove some stupid point about how you didn't like the flavor? Even though you. joined. it. of. your. own. free. will?

Also i just remembered Bimps is cleared (assuming no trickery or whatever) so ignore that last part of my post

#866 2016-05-15 04:00:42

Calicara

@Pyro: The only thing about Bimps is that he claimed Alphys and came up as town according to Jawapa. So unless he's lying about his character I really doubt he is mafia. I'm not going to vote him but I really dislike how he's playing.

Btw if ya'll really want to know I'm Muffet. GG.

tgA1y17.jpg

#867 2016-05-15 04:01:42

Bobithan

wow muffet? isn't she like an evil boss monster or something? gg cali is mafia
/s

aka towwl

#868 2016-05-15 04:02:12

Bobithan

Calicara wrote:

So unless he's lying about his character I really doubt he is mafia.

but seriously stop bringing up roles

aka towwl

#869 2016-05-15 04:02:31

Bimps

Pyromaniac wrote:

Woop dee doo for you. Why wait so long? And why make the posts about not having read it? To prove some stupid point about how you didn't like the flavor? Even though you. joined. it. of. your. own. free. will?

what the actual **** are you talking about. im trying out a new strat, not reading my rolecard for d1, for this game. no it isnt to prove the point you dolt jesus christ

#870 2016-05-15 04:02:58

Calicara

Nah she's the spider queen, and she spares frisk if you're playing the pacfisit run. In this game it's basically a transporter role.

Don't be a hypocrite: Flavor =/= Scum

tgA1y17.jpg

#871 2016-05-15 04:10:18

Calicara

Honestly I only claimed because ya'll are right, at this point I have a little legitimacy and I've been know to have bad reads. But now I'm putting myself out there to hopefully give myself a foothold.

Here is my amended reads list

Bobithan - Town (Investigated and mistakenly killed Kaslai)
Bimps - Town (Investigated and claims Alphys. Just doesn't really play.
AlphaJon - Town (Claimed Toriel and honestly on D1 we were all kind of crazy, and since no one counterclaimed I don't see him as very scummy.)
Marco - Town (Summoned the dead, and literally cannot see how this would me a mafia role)
Pyro - Netural/Scumlean (Doesn't contribute much, voted on Alpha and Jawapa. Not sure what to make of him)
SmittyW - Scumlean (Just seems scummy and plays scummy. Was investigated but might be GF
Maxi123 - Scumlean Lurks, mostly votes doesn't do much else.

tgA1y17.jpg

#872 2016-05-15 11:29:58

AlphaJon

You're kind of fighting between yourselves because of the flavor ;_;
Now, Maxi your points sum up to "he can't prove his actions and he voted JaWapa so he must be scum". Really, find someone else to bother. I could say the same about your actions, because we don't even know what they could possibly be. At least I have revealed mine, in contrast to you.
I agree that Bimps shouldn't participate in the next eeforums mafia. He's not helping at all.

#873 2016-05-15 12:06:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Calicara wrote:

Flavor is only half my argument

it shouldn't be even 1/10th of your argument
it shouldn't matter at all

Calicara wrote:

Also why are you so defensive? Christ, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you.

i lol'd
is that the "ogm u defnd u must be scummm1!!1!1" thing again

Calicara wrote:

Maxi123 - Scumlean Lurks, mostly votes doesn't do much else.

when did i lurk again? im posting daily

AlphaJon wrote:

Now, Maxi your points sum up to "he can't prove his actions and he voted JaWapa so he must be scum". Really, find someone else to bother. I could say the same about your actions, because we don't even know what they could possibly be. At least I have revealed mine, in contrast to you.

"look at me i revealed my actions im holy now ayayayaya" again, who said it confirms you as town?

i8SwC8p.png

#874 2016-05-15 12:47:04

AlphaJon

maxi123 wrote:

"look at me i revealed my actions im holy now ayayayaya" again, who said it confirms you as town?

Yeah, besically you're defending yourself by attacking me.

#875 2016-05-15 14:19:04

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

AlphaJon wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

Yeah, besically you're defending yourself by attacking me.

..? There's nothing in your posts to defend from, you're just trying to push any attention you had away from yourself
Nice way to ignore the content of the post you just quoted btw

i8SwC8p.png

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer