Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#801 2016-05-13 19:32:20

AlphaJon

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

@Calicara When you look at it this way, it makes sense. But tbh both have some parts of scumy behavior. Bimps just happen to concentrate them in less posts.
@Maxi123 I'm a terrible player, doesn't make me scummy for that reason. Anyway, I don't even care anymore if I get lynched, I failed miserably the whole game.

#802 2016-05-13 19:33:22

AlphaJon

That includes the jailing, which was targeted at Pyromaniac

#803 2016-05-13 19:43:02

SmittyW

Well I guess Jawapa lied about having one last action to scare the mafia.
And honestly I have no idea if alphajon's "jailing" would prove anything since kills are done in factions.

@Calicara
I'm not going to reveal yet because it might put someone else in danger, but as an unconfirmed player you are welcome to make the first move.

#804 2016-05-13 19:43:22

Calicara

AlphaJon wrote:

@Calicara When you look at it this way, it makes sense. But tbh both have some parts of scumy behavior. Bimps just happen to concentrate them in less posts.
@Maxi123 I'm a terrible player, doesn't make me scummy for that reason. Anyway, I don't even care anymore if I get lynched, I failed miserably the whole game.

Don't give up hope Alpha! You must have determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdvjx-ZU0G0

In any case, I could make a convincing argument on why Alphys COULD be mafia, but Luka is right. If he is Alphys, which he probably is since no one counterclaimed, he can't be Asriel. And if the Asriel role is indeed the GF, therefore Bimps must be innocent. Unless he is lying about his role, which I highly doubt since he doesn't seem to be taking the game seriously anyway. That was a huge misstep on my part.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#805 2016-05-13 20:09:20

SmittyW

For me it was a tie between Evilbunny and Pyro.

Now that I think about it more Pyro was probably the bigger suspect, but since there was still a kill that either means he is clean or there is more than 1 mafia left. Evilbunny's guilty claim scared me and I didn't think we would switch to Pyro before the day ended so I guess I fell into the pressure and "sheeped"

Also I never supported Creature, I just wanted to know what everyone's deductive skills were. Calicara was the only one to answer after I asked like 3 times, which helped me believe more that she probably wasn't mafia (who knows). By your logic, AlphaJon and Bobithan should be lynched because they actually voted against Jawapa D2.

I'm going to nameclaim for now. I'm Chara but I can promise you it's not what you think it is.

#806 2016-05-13 20:20:15

Calicara

I honestly never understood the whole "Alpha is Mafia" argument to begin with, especially when he claimed Toriel. And Bobithan is pretty much confirmed since we mistakenly killed Kaslai. I don't see ether of them as scum.

tgA1y17.jpg

#807 2016-05-13 20:27:30

Calicara

"Bobithan is confirmed because HE mistakenly killed Kaslai, not we." Stupid mobile....

tgA1y17.jpg

#808 2016-05-13 20:29:16

AlphaJon

I looked a bit into it, and the mafia players are hiding extremely well. I missed all my actions and votes, Bobithan missed his action too, JaWapa probably got a godfather which is confusing stuff even more(he did get Creature though). We don't know half of the roles present in this setup. We almost mislynched JaWapa, and later mislynched Evilbunny (the reasons were legit for some of us, but now it's too late).
Calicara: don't tell me you're soon going to lunch people again! :o

#809 2016-05-13 20:34:24

SmittyW

Calicara wrote:

I honestly never understood the whole "Alpha is Mafia" argument to begin with, especially when he claimed Toriel. And Bobithan is pretty much confirmed since we mistakenly killed Kaslai. I don't see ether of them as scum.

Well Alphajon did play trash this whole game. There wasn't any reason to keep him around except for his "jail ability", which again did nothing. I know I deterred his lynch D3, but at this point the only thing giving him an edge is his roleclaim. Unlike marco though, his claim is uncertain.

Bimps, this is it. We're nearing our days. You have to give us more input man. If your role can give us some results I'd love to hear them (inb4 mafia 6 where he forgot to use his abilities)

#810 2016-05-13 20:45:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

rhaz remove jawapa from player list in 2nd post of the topic

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#811 2016-05-13 20:55:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

alphajon's claim was never confirmed or at least seemed to be
he supported jawapa's lynch both d1 and d2
he played innocent town and did the "i dont care if you lynch me i failed anyway //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(" thing with an assumption that we will cut him some slack because of that

i8SwC8p.png

#812 2016-05-13 20:59:16

SmittyW

If we mislynch today I can guarantee it's all over.

#813 2016-05-13 21:12:11

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

SmittyW wrote:

true

I honestly don't believe the GF thing anymore. Reading jawapa's rolecard confirms that there is NO gf.
Please stop the 'gf' thing pls pls pls

Now It's up to Pyromaniac, Maxi123 and Calicara.

We should appreciate this post:

Bobithan wrote:

okay sorry I wasn't posting because I messed up and got disinterested. I guess I'll do something though.

I'll just post lackluster reads on everybody because I don't have that much to say. Most of this is just off the top of my head, I don't feel like reading through the thread as much as I want to do other things right now.

Green: I think they are town
Red: I think they are scum
Grey: Cleared

Bobithan - Vigilante
JaWapa - Investigator
SmittyW - Investigated
Bimps - Investigated
marcoantonimsantos - I believe marco. Unless for some odd reason only scum can revive the dead which I doubt is the case, somebody would have counterclaimed marco at this point. His poor play that I read as scummy before was likely just poor play.
Evilbunny - I still think he's town. I can't imagine scum claiming that they turn up with a scum result before even having a chance of being investigated. His plays so far have been very beneficial to the town.
Maxi123 - He was very distant from Creature on day 1, I can't really imagine them being aligned.
Calicara - I don't really find her to be scummy, but I find her less towny than EB, maxi, and marco just from personal opinion that's really not based on much.
AlphaJon - The only reason I found Alpha to be towny before was because he suggested that town roles are X use, which hardly is confirmation for  being town. His votes have consistantly been against the town and I remember reading some things he did as scummy but dismissing them just because of his claim that all roles are X use. I don't feel like digging them up again, though, so this is a bit of a weak read. I would rather let him live to the next day regardless, as I want to allow him the chance to confirm himself with whatever his mystery action is.
Pyromaniac - I don't really have any reason to believe Pyro is town at this point. Simply looking at final votecounts he has never been pro-town, and unvoted on Creature for really no reason at all.

I realize these reads are mainly based on votes but whatever

!vote Pyromaniac

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#814 2016-05-13 21:16:18

SmittyW

If Pyromaniac really is mafia then there has to be a second one. Odds are, there are a minimum of 2 mafia members left, but not enough to have the majority.

#815 2016-05-13 21:21:30

AlphaJon

2 mafia seems too low for a 15player setup
!vote Pyromaniac

#816 2016-05-13 23:05:00

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

SmittyW wrote:

wait wtf
rlly
theres 8 players
if there is 2 mafias left then we have 2 mislynches left
if 3 then yep its over

i8SwC8p.png

#817 2016-05-14 01:03:57

SmittyW

Pyro were you really jailed?

#818 2016-05-14 01:10:34

SmittyW

I forgot

@Pyro & Alpha Who is your biggest suspect right now?

#819 2016-05-14 01:16:49

Bimps

lol i actually have been forgetting to use my abilities... crap. i dont think smitty is a GF type role but it certainly is possible, but i think alpha should be lynched

#820 2016-05-14 01:42:50

SmittyW

AlphaJon wrote:

I don't like this message. As a townie, you should know that we're on our last limb here and you're practically game throwing.

maxi123 wrote:

he played innocent town and did the "i dont care if you lynch me i failed anyway //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(" thing with an assumption that we will cut him some slack because of that

#821 2016-05-14 03:06:57

Bobithan

I agree entirely with marco's most recent post; that's basically all I wanted to say actually. There are 2 scum between maxi, cali, and pyro. i highly doubt there is a godfather so the investigations are clear, and nobody has counterclaimed marco or alpha.

I'm pretty sure pyro is scum at this point, but im unsure where mafia falls between cali and maxi. im leaning towards cali but thats not with much evidence. hell, none of this post contains any evidence.

im kinda mad that we lynched evilbunny honestly, but at least i was right about something this time

aka towwl

#822 2016-05-14 11:55:45

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bobithan wrote:

nobody has counterclaimed marco or alpha.

There we damn go again
Who said no counterclaim is 100% evidence? Sure, marco can be trusted because we actually saw his role in action. But what about alpha? His actions had no effect and it's very possible that he made the whole thing up. Who is going to counterclaim if the said role simply doesn't exist?

i8SwC8p.png

#823 2016-05-14 12:13:04

AlphaJon

SmittyW wrote:

I forgot

@Pyro & Alpha Who is your biggest suspect right now?

I voted Pyro, guess your answer from there //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Bimps wrote:

lol i actually have been forgetting to use my abilities... crap. i dont think smitty is a GF type role but it certainly is possible, but i think alpha should be lynched

^ I think I found worse than me

SmittyW wrote:

Pyro were you really jailed?

Yeah answer that Pyro, I wanna know.

#824 2016-05-14 12:14:01

AlphaJon

maxi123 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

nobody has counterclaimed marco or alpha.

There we damn go again
Who said no counterclaim is 100% evidence? Sure, marco can be trusted because we actually saw his role in action. But what about alpha? His actions had no effect and it's very possible that he made the whole thing up. Who is going to counterclaim if the said role simply doesn't exist?

You would think Rhaz would put at least a protective of some kind.

#825 2016-05-14 12:48:37

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Uh, no. I wasn't jailed, I dont think? I'm assuming that I would have received some sort of notification.

Can someone please explain their reasoning for suspecting me? Literally nobody except Bobithan (who only based his on my **** up vote) gave any kind of backup. Marco has been saying it for days but never explained, and now smitty suddenly jumped on the bandwagon?

I think I'm with maxi. I'm not feeling very good about Alphajon, and whatever happened to his second ability that we were all waiting to see?

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer