Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#701 2016-05-09 12:03:48

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

Evilbunny wrote:

Marco tell us who you are going to revive tomorrow

Imo that'd be the best way to check whether he's lying or not, I agree to this

AlphaJon wrote:
SmittyW wrote:

Just so we're all on the same page:

JaWapa-sheriff*
Bimps-investigated
SmittyW-investigated
Bobithan-vigilante*
AlphaJon-doctor*
marcoantonimsantos-reviver

Evilbunny
Maxi123
Pyromaniac
Calicara

Dead
Luka504
Onjit

Creature
Kaslai
Zumza

*Keep in mind that these aren't exactly the sheriff/doctor/vigilante roles like in normal games. They seem to be limited or modified in some way.

Updated the list

How are you, marco and bobithan confirmed town? I dont like how you people think that a simple hard claim will confirm you as town and a "no counterclaim" is your best argument. What if there's no such role to counterclaim? What if for the actual role it'd be better to not counterclaim?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#702 2016-05-09 12:14:39

Luka504

I dont know about AlphaJon....... I think he might be Toriel but idk.
Bobithan is a vigilante beacuse he shot Kaslai last night, and since only i got attacked night 1 there is no serial killer.
marco is a reviver beacuse a reviver in the hands of mafia seems pretty useless, since you cant vote or do anything if you are revived. And since no one is counterclaiming.....

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#703 2016-05-09 19:28:54

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

maxi123 wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Marco tell us who you are going to revive tomorrow

Imo that'd be the best way to check whether he's lying or not, I agree to this

AlphaJon wrote:
SmittyW wrote:

Just so we're all on the same page:

JaWapa-sheriff*
Bimps-investigated
SmittyW-investigated
Bobithan-vigilante*
AlphaJon-doctor*
marcoantonimsantos-reviver

Evilbunny
Maxi123
Pyromaniac
Calicara

Dead
Luka504
Onjit

Creature
Kaslai
Zumza

*Keep in mind that these aren't exactly the sheriff/doctor/vigilante roles like in normal games. They seem to be limited or modified in some way.

Updated the list

How are you, marco and bobithan confirmed town? I dont like how you people think that a simple hard claim will confirm you as town and a "no counterclaim" is your best argument. What if there's no such role to counterclaim? What if for the actual role it'd be better to not counterclaim?

I would like to woot you but I can't (because It's true people shouldnt be believing us when we claim, only when we prove this)

And no EvilBunny I'm not reviving Kaslai tommorow, Zumza is a much better choice on reviving than Kaslai. Why do you want me to revive Kaslai if he didnt even use his night ability?

Tommorow I'm reviving Zumza.

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#704 2016-05-09 19:43:01

realmaster42
Website

OMFG I just had a notification from rhazzle telling me I can only use my ability one time, and role card didn't mention that clearly. Welp I'm dead

#705 2016-05-09 19:46:06

AlphaJon

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

OMFG I just had a notification from rhazzle telling me I can only use my ability one time, and role card didn't mention that clearly. Welp I'm dead

You could have kept that for yourself https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL, now mafia is going to target another PR because you're a citizen-like

#706 2016-05-09 19:49:49

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

10/10
good players we got here

AlphaJon wrote:

You could have kept that for yourself https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL, now mafia is going to target another PR because you're a citizen-like

this, you could've at least meat-shielded

i8SwC8p.png

#707 2016-05-09 19:56:47

AlphaJon

Also, this game going too slowly, let's make it not that slow.
!vote Bimps
He's not doing anything, and I believe him to be a godfather over SmittyW. While a questionable opinion, SmittyW made some actions I believe he wouldn't do as mafia (the opposite can be argued too, but I'm not feeling like explaining it right now).

#708 2016-05-09 19:59:09

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

!unvote
from marco's behavior it seems to me he's a town

right now im leaning towards lynching alphajon the most.. or calicara, she's been lurking even after she "came back"

i8SwC8p.png

#709 2016-05-09 20:00:34

AlphaJon

So, if I get it right, you're putting me on a scumlist just because I said what were my N1-2 actions?

#710 2016-05-09 20:13:01

realmaster42
Website

Pyromaniac, I voted you, and you stay 'quiet' after i respond to you.
Meh

Who else agrees we better lynch someone?

#711 2016-05-09 20:23:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

AlphaJon wrote:

So, if I get it right, you're putting me on a scumlist just because I said what were my N1-2 actions?

ive put you on a scum list because i dont like how you think that telling us about your useless and wasted night actions makes you confirmed town
okay, you told us your actions. now what? they were useless and there is absolute ZERO evidence to confirm them. following this tactic literally ANYONE can say that they "healed this guy and that guy but it was a waste" and get an easy confirmed town spot

and yea,
Rhaz, can you prod bimps for inactivity?

i8SwC8p.png

#712 2016-05-09 21:12:55

Luka504

AlphaJon wrote:

Also, this game going too slowly, let's make it not that slow.
!vote Bimps
He's not doing anything, and I believe him to be a godfather over SmittyW. While a questionable opinion, SmittyW made some actions I believe he wouldn't do as mafia (the opposite can be argued too, but I'm not feeling like explaining it right now).

I have doubts Bimps is mafia.
Remember day 1?
Yeah that amazing day.
Well he is one of the few people who stood up and helped Jawapa when he was in a L-1 faze. Bimps hammered me last game with almost no reason (except wanting a mislynch) and let me remind you he was mafia then.
If he really is mafia now, he would have hammered Jawapa and given 0 cares.

marco wrote:

Im not sure what to think of this.
Since every PR has either a suckish role or some sort of limitation, this could indeed be true. Gud job rhaz for awfully explaining stuff.
Though it could be like what maxi said:

maxi123 wrote:

okay, you told us your actions. now what? they were useless and there is absolute ZERO evidence to confirm them. following this tactic literally ANYONE can say that they "healed this guy and that guy but it was a waste" and get an easy confirmed town spot

AlphaJon wrote:

You could have kept that for yourself, now mafia is going to target another PR because you're a citizen-like

Ok...... He doesnt say this. And what if mafia doesnt attack him?
You will all start jumping on him for not reviving someone, when really he was just unable to do so.

Im still waiing for Smitty to respond for my claims.

#713 2016-05-09 21:15:14

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Hey alpha, I investigated smitty, got an innocent.

I also investigated bimps, got an innocent.

Discord: jawp#5123

#714 2016-05-09 21:19:48

Luka504

JaWapa wrote:

Do you even read!?
There is a godfaher in the game!

#715 2016-05-09 21:59:02

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Luka504 wrote:

Im not sure what to think of this.
Since every PR has either a suckish role or some sort of limitation, this could indeed be true. Gud job rhaz for awfully explaining stuff.
Though it could be like what maxi said:

what
i was referring to alphajon

i8SwC8p.png

#716 2016-05-09 21:59:14

SmittyW

Okay I just reread this whole topic (wew!)

Originally marco and Alphajon were my biggest suspects but their roleclaims really threw me for a curveball. Marco's reads the whole game have been trash. I'd say he was mafia but no one counterclaimed him (which they should if they haven't). After rereading, I can see why AlphaJon voted Jawapa D1 but I still don't understand why he kept his vote D2...

I tried analyzing Creature's town/mafia alignment list but that didn't help because they kept changing drastically. Here's what I noticed though:

• Calicara & Creature seemed like they were very against each other. Calicara was a bit harsh on Jawapa D1 did vote on Creature later and again in D2. She did have a vote on Jawapa D2 for a short while because she suspected Jawapa of lying about getting immediate results.

• Pyromaniac's posts are few. His D1 actions were good but he disappeared afterwards. He kept his vote on Jawapa D1. He also voted on Creature D2, unvoted due to the confusion, and I guess forgot to vote again. He looks like he was against Creature and paired him with Kaslai.

• Maxi123 posts a lot but seems really neutral. He did help Jawapa D1 and vote on Creature D2. I have no idea, seems generally helpful though.

• Evilbunny obviously has the lowest post count. However, he was right about Jawapa being innocent and Creature being scum from the start, and voted accordingly.

Only problem I had with Evilbunny was this post:

Evilbunny wrote:

Ok wow. There were two deaths last night. We weren't told who they were killed by, so I'm going to assume that there is a serial killer role.

!vote Creature

I believe jawapa's role claim. Either there is no framer role, or the framer had submitted a target before Jawapa submitted his command.

I also have something to say that I probably should have said on the first day. My role(we all have one so saying this isn't a big deal) will make me look like mafia to investigative roles. Probably better to get that out there before I get investigated because "oh my role makes me look bad, but I'm totally town guys" would be a terrible defense.

#717 2016-05-09 22:00:52

SmittyW

Luka504 wrote:

Do you even read!?

Do we know this? I think there was a previous mafia where this wasn't this case, but it could be very likely given the structure of this game

#718 2016-05-09 22:15:13

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

Do you even read!?

What does that have to do with what I said?

#719 2016-05-09 22:21:45

Bimps

hi i think alpha is most likely to be maf idk about the rest also yeah you cannot say there is a GF when we dont know

#720 2016-05-09 22:21:55

Luka504

SmittyW wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Do you even read!?

Do we know this? I think there was a previous mafia where this wasn't this case, but it could be very likely given the structure of this game

Oh god damnit.
FINE i will explain ONE more time why there is a gf
Creature's rolecard said this

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Siding with Asriel....

As you recall Creature was a genocide member, and siding with Asriel proves Asriel is also a geno member.
But remember, ,,Siding with Asriel,, not ,,Siding with geno,,
And as you may remember from Creature's game:

Creature wrote:

However, you quickly learned that playing fair doesn't pay and when the Godfather approached you and asked for you to join them, your choice was easy

I think its pretty obvious at this point we have an Asriel in the game and that Asriel is indeed a GodFather like role.
And Jawapa, apparently you need to reread the roles. GodFathers always appear innocent on cop reports, meaning SmittyW and Bimps could be mafia.
I have already explained my reasons for going for SmittyW, its his weird alliance with Creature that makes me pretty uncomftorable.

#721 2016-05-09 22:29:07

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:

And Jawapa, apparently you need to reread the roles. GodFathers always appear innocent on cop reports, meaning SmittyW and Bimps could be mafia.
I have already explained my reasons for going for SmittyW, its his weird alliance with Creature that makes me pretty uncomftorable.

ah so smitty and bimps are godfather

!vote smitty

!vote bimps

--

In all seriousness, you're making it seem like the rest of us are dumb. It's really just you not explaining things very well.

Luka504 wrote:

I think its pretty obvious at this point

yeah, but is it?

#722 2016-05-09 22:35:53

SmittyW

@Luka
I'm not denying that there could be a GF but nowhere has it directly stated that there is one. And please don't confuse people with a quote by Creature from a separate game. You're guessing because Asriel might assume a powerful role, perhaps GF if he is in this game.

#723 2016-05-09 22:37:38

Luka504

JaWapa wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

ah so smitty and bimps are godfather

!vote smitty

!vote bimps

--

In all seriousness, you're making it seem like the rest of us are dumb. It's really just you not explaining things very well.
Im not explaining things well? For me it seems like im not specific enough with my theories.
I explained like 3 times the exact same thing, i just used more unnecesary clarrifacation.
And no, im not saying both of them are gfs, i could be wrong either of them is.
But the main problem i have with mafia is how there will always be people who just cant give solid reason to why someone is wrong.
Really though Jawapa you only said im not good at explaining things, but that doesnt impact my theory from being plausible.

Luka504 wrote:

I think its pretty obvious at this point

yeah, but is it?
Huh?

#724 2016-05-09 22:39:31

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

!vote luka

#725 2016-05-09 22:43:08

Luka504

SmittyW wrote:

@Luka
I'm not denying that there could be a GF but nowhere has it directly stated that there is one. And please don't confuse people with a quote by Creature from a separate game. You're guessing because Asriel might assume a powerful role, perhaps GF if he is in this game.

There is an Asriel.
Confirmed by Creatures rolecard.
First off all, nothing in mafia is confirmed.
You could be mafia
Maybe you arent
Maybe Jawapas lying.....
I proposed a theory.

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer