Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#501 2016-05-03 14:06:52

Bobithan

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

You're getting ahead of yourself, Zumza. You're basically saying you're fine with seeing town hang at this point ("He had to die yesterday I don't care what is he."), going so far as to say to lynch anybody who decided not to hammer JaWapa. These are all non-reasons, you're being needlessly aggressive. I can't help but see scum intentions behind that at this point.

I'm still yet to be swayed into thinking JaWapa is scum--all I saw yesterday was a mob getting out of hand for little to no reason. If somebody can point to me to evidence stating otherwise I'd love you to, but right now I don't think JaWapa is the best target.

aka towwl

#502 2016-05-03 14:13:47

Calicara

Zumza wrote:
Calicara wrote:

Zumza don't get high on authority like Processor please. How do we know you're not the scum?

So far if you go back and read my posts you would see that I am angry on everybody who hadn't voted. Do you think, I would kill 2 people that have supported me on my cause?

you would if you were trying to get sympathizers. Would be like "Oh look Lukas innocent so Jawapa must be evil." Then we just end up wasting a day with a mob lynch, and if he flipped town you would just say "I didn't know."

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#503 2016-05-03 15:31:40

Zumza

Bobithan wrote:

You're getting ahead of yourself, Zumza. You're basically saying you're fine with seeing town hang at this point ("He had to die yesterday I don't care what is he."), going so far as to say to lynch anybody who decided not to hammer JaWapa. These are all non-reasons, you're being needlessly aggressive. I can't help but see scum intentions behind that at this point.

I'm still yet to be swayed into thinking JaWapa is scum--all I saw yesterday was a mob getting out of hand for little to no reason. If somebody can point to me to evidence stating otherwise I'd love you to, but right now I don't think JaWapa is the best target.

I helped JaWapa, I tried to find the reasons of his actions , I tried to calm the situation. But he refused. I can't save a person who doesn't want to be saved. It is as simple as that. We are losing time if we don't take the right decisions at the correct time. If nobody got results on that night, 2 persons had died in vain. And I can't accept that.
Who is our best target? What would be the consequences if he is town? This two facts did not bow well in JaWapa case.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#504 2016-05-03 15:32:20

Calicara

Zumza wrote:
Calicara wrote:
marcoantonimsantos wrote:

but that is a step closer to victory

Also what's his supposed to mean. Is that a scum slip?

I hope this is a joke.

Also that's not a joke. We are in no way any closer to victory, why would Marco be happy about either of them dying. That's scummy.

tgA1y17.jpg

#505 2016-05-03 15:36:33

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zumza wrote:

He had to die yesterday I don't care what is he.

unbelivable.. i thought of you as one of the most townish players and now i see this? wtf? that looks pretty much like luka's major scum slip in game 6

Zumza wrote:

If that is not enough JaWapa also undermined 7 persons authority by not saying his role.

what do you mean? how him not saying the role affected the authority of those 7 who tried to lynch or those who didnt?

Zumza wrote:

Why wouldn't he say his role on L-1?!

he said he will reveal it today, im waiting for that by the way.

Zumza wrote:

We can't trust him no matter what role he has.

speak for yourself. you think we can trust you more now?

Zumza wrote:

I am not Luka.

what the hell, does that mean im allowed to say "i dont care about your role you must be lynched" and i cant be suspected for that just because im not luka either?

Zumza wrote:

There were 7 people who voted JaWapa yesterday, believing he is mafia or believing by finding his real alignment will help them later in the game.

it is not guaranteed that all 7 had pro-town intentions behind the lynch

Zumza wrote:

I am angry on everybody who hadn't voted.

yeah you seem rather mad that jawapa didn't get lynched... interesting

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#506 2016-05-03 15:37:21

Zumza

Calicara wrote:
Zumza wrote:
Calicara wrote:

I hope this is a joke.

Also that's not a joke. We are in no way any closer to victory, why would Marco be happy about either of them dying. That's scummy.

If you aren't going to vote and you are not going to protect your idea, why would you even...?

#507 2016-05-03 15:43:22

Calicara

Because I'm not a mob seeker. I kind of liked Jawapas defense, and I'd put him more on neutral for now. And besides, I didn't want to be responsible for a hammer vote, because what if he is town and I was wrong? That's a lot of pressure.

I have as much authority as you to say how I feel even if you disagree with me.

Actually one person I feel whose been playing kind of scummy is Kaslai. I think we should be looking at him.

tgA1y17.jpg

#508 2016-05-03 15:46:17

Calicara

Kaslai wrote:

!vote JaWapa

Don't hate me for this. The maths work out in our favor, and I'm not too happy with the way he's responding to allegations. It pains me to possibly hurt a friendly monster, but it is for the greater good.

what does this mean for example. It's obviously a sheep vote, and the fact he's been playing his usual lurker scum.

So far I'm seeing a possible Creature/Kaslai thing going on

tgA1y17.jpg

#509 2016-05-03 16:01:16

Zumza

Calicara wrote:

Because I'm not a mob seeker. I kind of liked Jawapas defense, and I'd put him more on neutral for now. And besides, I didn't want to be responsible for a hammer vote, because what if he is town and I was wrong? That's a lot of pressure.

We are humans we do mistakes. I will hammer if that makes you fell safe(?). The hammer vote worths as much as any other.

#510 2016-05-03 16:06:18

Calicara

Zumza wrote:
Calicara wrote:

We are humans we do mistakes. I will hammer if that makes you fell safe(?). The hammer vote worths as much as any other.

Or maybe instead we can lynch someone who's probably actually Mafia.

tgA1y17.jpg

#511 2016-05-03 16:09:23

Zumza

Calicara wrote:
Zumza wrote:
Calicara wrote:

Or maybe instead we can lynch someone who's probably actually Mafia.

Is there anybody who isn't a probable mafia? Raise your hands, please...

#512 2016-05-03 17:10:10

AlphaJon

Tbh the one that worries me is SmittyW. At the end of day, he tried to push a nolynch, then voted JaWapa, then got back to nolynching. The JaWapa vote was probably either to pretend to bus him(if JaWapa is mafia) or getting a mislynch without actually being involved(if JaWapa is town).
Also, not necessarily related, is the fact that Luka was targeted (or maybe Onjit, but the wording makes me think the former). It means that the mafia doesn't go for the obvious targets (eg Zumza/Bobithan), and as such, I consider at least one of them to know well how this game works. The other 2/3/whatever number may just try to follow.
Also I'm keeping a look at Marco, Bimps, and maybe Pyromaniac

#513 2016-05-03 17:47:33

SmittyW

AlphaJon wrote:

Tbh the one that worries me is SmittyW. At the end of day, he tried to push a nolynch, then voted JaWapa, then got back to nolynching. The JaWapa vote was probably either to pretend to bus him(if JaWapa is mafia) or getting a mislynch without actually being involved(if JaWapa is town).

This makes no sense. Jawapa was in (L-1) phase twice so I could have hammered him then instead of defending him so hard. I stated previously that the vote was to test his reaction but in the end a no lynch was what I wanted/got

#514 2016-05-03 18:10:59

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Calicara wrote:
Zumza wrote:
Calicara wrote:

I hope this is a joke.

Wow, I am impressed how my sarcasm made Calicara try to start a riot agaisnt me.

OK now I am doing my suspicions list:

Bimps - talks poop ("I havent seen my role yet. I claim villager //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile" *19 pages later* "I havent seen my role yet. This game is poop //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile")
Calicara - can't separate sarcasm from serious, and try to starts a riot with no explanation whatsoever.

And I am now closer to think that Jawapa is town than genocide, as he didnt get killed (now genocide is framing him)

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#515 2016-05-03 18:31:34

Calicara

Marco I'm not trying to start a riot against you. Your 'sarcasm' wasn't funny/amusing/insightful/whatever you were going for. Sans and Papyrus are my favorite undertale characters :c

tgA1y17.jpg

#516 2016-05-03 19:04:21

AlphaJon

SmittyW wrote:

This makes no sense. Jawapa was in (L-1) phase twice so I could have hammered him then instead of defending him so hard. I stated previously that the vote was to test his reaction but in the end a no lynch was what I wanted/got

Well, you have a point, but that gives us 2 outcomes: you are both mafias, or you are town. And well, I don't know how to interpret Calicara's unwilling to vote.

Wooted by:

#517 2016-05-03 19:20:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I am now closer to think that Jawapa is town than genocide, as he didnt get killed (now genocide is framing him)

his living doesnt prove anything, he could be a town framed by mafia or he could be mafia himself

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#518 2016-05-03 19:27:00

AlphaJon

(now genocide is framing him)

Now that I think of it, noone yet said anything about an investigate result. Either he hasn't posted yet, or simply found a town and doesn't wish to reveal himself.

#519 2016-05-03 20:39:02

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Me a while back wrote:

Luka, Creature, Kaslai, and Maxi123 should be looked at.

Luka's dead, so that's out of the way.

I want to say Maxi123 is innocent. I think he just had some oddly worded posts that made him sound a lil guilty.

With that Creature, Kaslai, Bimps and Smitty should all be watched.

!vote creature

Discord: jawp#5123

#520 2016-05-03 20:42:09

Bimps

two towns killed and looks like you guys will lynch me because im bimps gg rip town because i checked my role and i am alphys, which doesnt fit at all for me sadly. ill claim role if i need too

#521 2016-05-03 20:42:12

SmittyW

JaWapa wrote:

!vote creature

You see, people wanted to lynch you d1 because you didn't explain yourself well.

Why are you voting creature?

Wooted by:

#522 2016-05-03 20:53:59

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

SmittyW wrote:

You see, people wanted to lynch you d1 because you didn't explain yourself well.
Why are you voting creature?

It wasn't that I didn't explain myself well. It's that my name is JaWapa, and I use different tactics.

I guess with this vote I'll just jump in front of a bus...

Creature came up as guilty last night.

Discord: jawp#5123

#523 2016-05-03 21:04:49

Zumza

@JaWapa result on what?

#524 2016-05-03 21:13:01

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website