Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#301 2016-04-29 20:27:48

Creature

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

Are there neutrals?

This is a false statement.

#302 2016-04-29 20:34:02

SmittyW

Creature wrote:

Are there neutrals?

If you are asking Rhaz he won't say. Out of 15 players, I think it's safe to assume there might be an Sk or Witch or whatever

#303 2016-04-29 20:38:46

Luka504

I can maybe think of a few neutral roles related to undertale.
But beacuse guessing by flavor doesnt work......

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#304 2016-04-29 20:42:10

Creature

SmittyW wrote:
Creature wrote:

Are there neutrals?

If you are asking Rhaz he won't say. Out of 15 players, I think it's safe to assume there might be an Sk or Witch or whatever

Maybe, considering there are a lot of PRs.

I don't think Rhazz would put 5 mafia members as it'd that 1/3 of the town.

This is a false statement.

#305 2016-04-29 20:51:42

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

AlphaJon wrote:

Yeah. JaWapa, you should make a main post summarizing everything you have in your mind, because right now, it's just messy.

I swear, it's like you guys only read every other post.

JaWapa wrote:

So, Alpha isn't working with creature. And for now, I'm convinced Alpha isn't maf.

I really feel like luka is mafia...

but, I also feel like Kaslai and Maxi123 are mafia. Creature's "reading" (http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 56#p598756) had kaslai and maxi123 as innocent.

Kaslai hadn't even done anything in the game, why would creature feel like kaslai was innocent? My guess is creature was trying to protect him.

Maxi had made an ambiguous post: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 35#p598835
I say that was a slip up.

... but ...

maxi123 called luka out on trying to get a bandwagon lynch: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 52#p598752

Luka, Creature, Kaslai, and Maxi123 should be looked at.

Discord: jawp#5123

#306 2016-04-29 20:57:57

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Pyromaniac wrote:

On the other hand he got really angry after he was (naturally) accused

The anger didn't come from being accused. The anger came from the hypocrisy, and random judgement based on post count, previous games, etc.

AlphaJon wrote:

Because on the few posts he has, he seems to be willing to nolynch, then is saying that noone voted is mafia for him, but ends up lynching Kaslai, and then following the crowd onto JaWapa. This is a complete 180 turn if you ask me. He has a low post count so there's not much data I can pull from his posts.

You have a good point. It does seem a little suspicious. But his explanation seems valid imo, as it's exactly what I did:

SmittyW wrote:

I'm leaning nolynch but I still want to get the most amount of info before the day ends. Voting on people wouldn't be as effective if you outright tell them you had no intention of actually lynching them.

#307 2016-04-29 21:11:57

Zumza

Why aren't your persistent in Luka's case by example?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#308 2016-04-29 21:30:07

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

jfc...

*deep breath*

JaWapa wrote:

maxi123 called luka out on trying to get a bandwagon lynch: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 52#p598752

#309 2016-04-29 21:30:58

Luka504

JaWapa wrote:
AlphaJon wrote:

Yeah. JaWapa, you should make a main post summarizing everything you have in your mind, because right now, it's just messy.

JaWapa wrote:

So, Alpha isn't working with creature. And for now, I'm convinced Alpha isn't maf.

but, I also feel like Kaslai and Maxi123 are mafia. Creature's "reading" (http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 56#p598756) had kaslai and maxi123 as innocent.

Kaslai hadn't even done anything in the game, why would creature feel like kaslai was innocent? My guess is creature was trying to protect him.

Maxi had made an ambiguous post: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 35#p598835

... but ...

Thats great and all.
But you never gave a reason for me.
You just said:
And thats it. I think i need more clarification on that.

#310 2016-04-29 21:34:27

Calicara

@Jawapa: If copy/pasting your old posts doesn't work the first three times, I think you need to clarify.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

Wooted by:

#311 2016-04-29 21:36:28

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:

That's it huh?

I didn't mention you calling for a bandwagon? I didn't link to a post calling you out for it? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I did.

Luka504 wrote:

You said, it's suspicious that I try and jump on a bandwagon. Then tried to turn a bunch of hatred towards me. Called for me to be lynched, and if I turned out to be a town, then lynch Alpha. Which is rather odd to me; alpha looks like a town, and most people here seem to agree.

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 57#p598757

#312 2016-04-29 21:37:14

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

maxi123 wrote:
marcoantonimsantos wrote:

Yes, you can say anything.
But I have my reassons

what are they?

-Useless posts
-Some posts actually have meanings behind them (actually trying to buzz us)
-Not posting
-Being suddently active everytime gets attacked (and apparently knows everything so far)

Zumza wrote:

!vote marcoantonimsantos I want him say something about JaWapa too.

LOL So if you want me to talk about someone, you vote me. Totally legit, pretty moves. -.-
I haven't really seen the whole 'Jawapa' story but he seems to have... you know... go from 0 to 100 in a click of a finger.

Oh and, cmon people. Nolynch isn't going to help, I get your idea: do nolynch to know who dies

But there are plenty of inactive people (who havent posted), meaning genocide can still kill anyone inactive leaving us on the dark.
Genocide is so smart, they are manipulating the votes. And this said, Zumza, why do you vote people for suggestions?

If there is any sheriff/investigator style, please do not reveal our roles until its 6-4 players left, because revealing roles D2 isn't going to help us //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

So my Genocide members list so far is:

-Bimps
-Zumza

Also it seems Creature has voted me before. Please explain your reassons //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Oh and... Ppppsssssstttt... Remember! Genocide is smart enough to not kill posters, and kill inactive people instead.

If Jawapa doesn't die its not very suspicious, because he is the main suspect, meaning that if he isnt genocide people voting for him makes genocide not want to kill him.
Also playstyle here doesn't matter. I'm going to be totally honest, last game I had a completely different playstyle (if you noticed my post style now) and I'm here.

(OFF-TOPIC: Am I the only one who uses the correct term "Genocide" instead of "mafia"? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad )

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#313 2016-04-29 21:37:55

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Calicara wrote:

@Jawapa: If copy/pasting your old posts doesn't work the first three times, I think you need to clarify.

If there was confusion, definitely. But there isn't. They're asking for info I've already posted.

#314 2016-04-29 21:39:11

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

SmittyW wrote:

I just feel like none of the people we voted for are mafia.

SmittyW wrote:

!vote Jawapa
Your reckless voting days are over

what the hell are you doing

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#315 2016-04-29 21:39:53

realmaster42
Website

Luka504 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:
AlphaJon wrote:

JaWapa wrote:

... but ...

Thats great and all.
But you never gave a reason for me.
You just said:

It's his opinion. I know, he should've gave reassons, but it's his opinion like I just said, and he can answer it NOW. (Answer it please)

also acidentally pressed reply, so:

!unvote
!vote Jawapa

If Jawapa turns out genocide, we can consider Alpha not towny.
If Jawapa turns out town, Alpha is going to be a confirmed towny.

Jawapa has been defending AlphaJon so far as I've seen in posts, so there is probably a reasson behind that.

#316 2016-04-29 21:40:20

SmittyW

JawaPa wrote:

I see what you mean.

!unvote Jawapa

#317 2016-04-29 21:41:35

Bobithan

AlphaJon wrote:

What's your opinion on the Creature v JaWapa thing?

I think there's a good chance that JaWapa is town and I would feel uneasy lynching him. JaWapa just seems to be nubby to me, not scummy, and people are really reading into that nubbiness. I'd reckon JaWapa would be more careful as a mafia member. Creature especially, which we see with pretty much all of his reads (like the maxi fluff accusation). I always liked to think Creature was a bit above this, but as of now it really seems like he's using his "clout" as a mafia player in this community to push a lynch like proc did in game 7.

tldr i think its a higher chance that creature is maf than jawapa

and thanks for asking me a question because I don't know when to butt in otherwise. There's just too much for me to take in and most of it doesn't seem very useful at all honestly.

Also, I'm not saying either Zumza or Bimps are not mafia, but both of those players are very scapegoat-y as potential targets and I wouldn't put it past marco to go after those two like he just did before this post to possibly start a train.

aka towwl

#318 2016-04-29 21:41:57

Calicara

Also I wouldn't take Creature super seriously, but here's how I'm seeing it.

If Creature is maf...

Then Kaslai probably is too. Why else would Creature put him so high up on the townlean list? I was also curious to know why he thought Evilbunny and Bobithan were scum. If Creature flips scum, I would immediately suspect Kaslai.

If Maxi123 is scum...

I honestly don't see this one. It's true he made that one ambiguous post, but I don't think it was a scum slip. Just bad wording. If Maxi is flips scum then I guess that clears Luka, unless he's bussing, but I don't really see that as being the case.

If Maxi flipped town, then I'd be suspcious of Luka.

If Luka was Scum...

Pretty much anyone he had tried to bandwagon lynch, I'd say they are likely town. If Luka flipped town, I would say anyone who tried to lynch him look scummy.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

Wooted by:

#319 2016-04-29 21:42:16

realmaster42
Website

Also I've already got a strategy to find the genocide, but unfortunately I can't tell it in public as I can probably get genocide safe.

(I hope I don't die for this, but if I do please lynch Bimps and Zumza)

SmittyW wrote:
JawaPa wrote:

I see what you mean.

!unvote Jawapa

wat

#320 2016-04-29 21:43:04

Zumza

(OFF-TOPIC: Am I the only one who uses the correct term "Genocide" instead of "mafia"? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad )

Its seems you enjoy it?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#321 2016-04-29 21:43:04

Luka504

JaWapa wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

That's it huh?

I didn't mention you calling for a bandwagon? I didn't link to a post calling you out for it? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I did.

Luka504 wrote:

You said, it's suspicious that I try and jump on a bandwagon. Then tried to turn a bunch of hatred towards me. Called for me to be lynched, and if I turned out to be a town, then lynch Alpha. Which is rather odd to me; alpha looks like a town, and most people here seem to agree.

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 57#p598757

Ok listen up since im only gonna explain it 10 more times.
I realised i was goshdarn wrong. But you geno = alpha inno. You people dont have to believe it but i do.
And oh yeah the maxi thing.
So.... All you have on me is the fact i suspected you?
Great! That changes my mind!
!unvote
Lol im just joking
!vote JaWapa

#322 2016-04-29 21:43:10

Bobithan

@marco did you just claim an investigative role?

aka towwl

Wooted by: (2)

#323 2016-04-29 21:46:14

realmaster42
Website

Zumza wrote:

Its seems you enjoy it?

It's the correct term for Undertale Mafia, this is UNDERTALE, not Mafia only.

Bobithan wrote:

@marco did you just claim an investigative role?

No I didn't, I just warned that if any investigative role exists, please do not reveal yourselfes, as youd also expose your townie friends, but if they are genocide go ahead on revealing.

#324 2016-04-29 21:49:02

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

@Luka is looking really bad here imo.

@Marco - with what bobithan said, it looks like you did claim an invest role. And said you were going to search bimps and zumza. In an earlier post you said they were maf.

@Calicara - 100% agree

#325 2016-04-29 21:52:34

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

^ you definitely did not say that... What you said was that you have a strategy that you can't tell us or you'll die //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

@bobithan- when did creature get mafia clout lol

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer